over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A 3 week update on BBB by BBB

Hi guys well here i am on day 16 of a summer run of size and this time i have put the following extra's back in my diet:

L-glutamine
liquid aminos
bcaa's
multi -vit/min
muscle milk

And i have gained 7 lbs....

sas some may remember i did a prohormone cycle a few weeks back without any of them and gained perhaps 2-3 lbs at best...now you can se what a difference they can make in your gains and my strength has gone up dramatically...at a height of 5ft 6in and body weight of 225lbs 10% i was flat benching 250 for 4-6 reps...in 3 short weeks i am doing 3- 45 lb plates (315 lbs) for 6-8 reps....

Thanks again Phil for the training and supp plan..

how are you taking your BCAA's?

what dose

Mmm, muscle milk is the bomb!

Can you list how many grams of each supplement you are taking and when please.

JonnyO and conan...here ya go and i swear by these products since i have used many other thing and got nothing like these products..

L-glutamine...5 grams 3 X's a day
liquid aminos-2 tblsps 3 times (10grams 3-x's)morning noon and night time
bcaa's....20grams pre-workout and 20grams right after workout
multi -vit/min...at 9am then at 9pm before bed
muscle milk..i drink 3 shakes a day at 48 grams of protein a shake ..

Phil Hernon sells all these items and his prices are great and i only buy the line he carries as i trust the quality. I am not taking a chance on saving a few bucks on some off brand..i trust Phil when he says "this is a good line of products"...get in touch with him and he will set you guys up..trust him he knows his stuff and he is honest and won't sell you something that won't work or you don't need !!!

I am going to add "ATTACK" to my arsenal at week 4 just to make sure i do not have a build up estrogen levels from all my traing and hard eating and stress..I am going to look into getting a few items from SYNTHETEX but i have to talk to PHil and see what he thinks i should get...

Phil what do you suggest i have a plan on what i want to be by this time next year and what i want to be doing...Pm or Call and we can chat some more

Synthetek

bigbaldbulldog said:
JonnyO and conan...here ya go and i swear by these products since i have used many other thing and got nothing like these products..

L-glutamine...5 grams 3 X's a day
liquid aminos-2 tblsps 3 times (10grams 3-x's)morning noon and night time
bcaa's....20grams pre-workout and 20grams right after workout
multi -vit/min...at 9am then at 9pm before bed
muscle milk..i drink 3 shakes a day at 48 grams of protein a shake ..

Phil Hernon sells all these items and his prices are great and i only buy the line he carries as i trust the quality. I am not taking a chance on saving a few bucks on some off brand..i trust Phil when he says "this is a good line of products"...get in touch with him and he will set you guys up..trust him he knows his stuff and he is honest and won't sell you something that won't work or you don't need !!!

I am going to add "ATTACK" to my arsenal at week 4 just to make sure i do not have a build up estrogen levels from all my traing and hard eating and stress..I am going to look into getting a few items from SYNTHETEX but i have to talk to PHil and see what he thinks i should get...

Phil what do you suggest i have a plan on what i want to be by this time next year and what i want to be doing...Pm or Call and we can chat some more

GREAT COMPANY! I would in no way shape or form be associated with them if I did not love their products. SYNTHERGINE!!! MY favorite!! If your liver is not working effectively at this point, dont expect too many more gains.

Sounds like things are going great for you. Thanks for sharing your supplement plan. Post some pics as you bulk up.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

bigbaldbulldog said:
Hi guys well here i am on day 16 of a summer run of size and this time i have put the following extra's back in my diet:

L-glutamine
liquid aminos
bcaa's
multi -vit/min
muscle milk

And i have gained 7 lbs....

sas some may remember i did a prohormone cycle a few weeks back without any of them and gained perhaps 2-3 lbs at best...now you can se what a difference they can make in your gains and my strength has gone up dramatically...at a height of 5ft 6in and body weight of 225lbs 10% i was flat benching 250 for 4-6 reps...in 3 short weeks i am doing 3- 45 lb plates (315 lbs) for 6-8 reps....

Thanks again Phil for the training and supp plan..

good job BBB.actualy amazing

HUGE TOM

As much as i hate being that guy who takes a pic with a cam i am going to do it and post within 24 hours..i want to be sure i get lighting bright and not "right" so i look better then do..i want you guys to see my the way i am and not an illusion with shadows and lights...look for me soon on a BIG screen near you..LMAO..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131