over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A-50

vitor

Registered
A buddy of mine just got a large lot of these and was asking if I wanted to try some. Normally I stay away from this because of all the negative things I hear, I dug up an old artilce which seemed to make me think this drug was great. I guess my biggest fears are gyno and the water assoicated with its use. Can arimidex and Letrolze block this. I doing a mild bulk stack now and im not doing any orals so I was thinking maybe doing 1-2 a-50s a day for 2-3 weeks. Any input or experinces welcome,

if u dont get out of control gyno and bloat with dbol, u should be ok on 50mg of abombs a day, when i took it i broke it into 25mg 2x a day, 100mg will be harder to control, 50mg made me real angry so i didnt even want to mess with 100.

Letro and arimidex will do nothing to stop gyno and water retention with anadrol. Letro and arimidex deal with blocking/hindering estrogen.

Anadrol converts to progesterone....you would need bromo if sides started to occur.

Some guys use...

...winv tabs w/ A-50 because of the progesterone but, usually I now only take 50mg a day and am fine w/ 2.5mg Femara EOD. If I notice ANY puffyness which I have been doing this long enough I know well in advance I use Aromasin.

RY

Oxy

Ive tried to give them a chance time an time again.
I think I am just one of those guys they dont do much for.

Re: Oxy

rAJJIN said:
Ive tried to give them a chance time an time again.
I think I am just one of those guys they dont do much for.
Same for me rAJ. Not since I was 18 on my first cycle did I REALLY know they were effective for me. The old SYNTEX brand made in the good USA.
Now, I've tried so many different brands with virtually no results of wt gain, I just don't take them anymore ulness I'm getting ready for a show. I stop about 2-3 weeks out and continue with everything else.

A50

I've always loved the stuff. The size and strength I gain from 'drol has always been quite impressive. I've never had a problem with side effects either, but I think the key to that is to keep your doses on the low side (50mg/per day) and only use 4 to 6 weeks max. My guess, is if your not gaining from oxymetholone, then your stuff is probably bunk. I typically gain 7-10 just during the first week.

Not for me A50#

I've had my buddies use the same stuff out of the same pack, and they do just as you said. Gained like 1-1.5 lbs/day for the first 2 weeks!
After seeing that first hand, I do believe some people respond and some don't do so noticably.

One thing to remember...

...though because I know how tempting gaining 20lbs in 3 weeks sounds in the beginning. Just remember if you can gain it that fast chances are you will lose it even faster. Just learn how to use it to your advantage and not as a crutch.

RY

Re: One thing to remember...

Ry Roid said:
...though because I know how tempting gaining 20lbs in 3 weeks sounds in the beginning. Just remember if you can gain it that fast chances are you will lose it even faster. Just learn how to use it to your advantage and not as a crutch.
AMEN! :D

xcel

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner