over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Anavar and HGH FRAG cycle.

2elbows

Registered
SO if anyone has ever read my post I am always looking for a way to stay lean.

At 51 I still carry a decent amount of muscle but can't seem to get my BF% where I want which is down to 10%. I can't take things like Clen or DNP because of my heart history.

I have Myogen Anavar coming will take about 25-40 mg's a day. Wonder if stacking with HGH FRAG will kick in even more fat burning.

Anyone ever do this? HGH FRAG + Anavar. I am a low carb intermittent fast guy to so diet is always pretty clean with 1 cheat day a week.

Thoughts?

It certainly would, but let me know where you can find FRAG that works. I've been striking out, pissing away money.

Why frag over just GH?

Frag never did shit for me but who knows if it was real. Both times it just made me super light headed and intensely crave fruit.

At 51, I’d invest in GH over anavar.

Not worth tanking your lipids for a drug that doesn’t cause fat loss directly. At least GH will help aid in that regard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frag should work great for fatloss....provided you could get real frag.

Anavar is very mild but still liver toxic. I'd opt for ostarine with cardarine. I think you'd get more bang for your buck in regards to fatloss.

You would get a nice relief for your joints as well.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk

Frag should work great for fatloss....provided you could get real frag.

Anavar is very mild but still liver toxic. I'd opt for ostarine with cardarine. I think you'd get more bang for your buck in regards to fatloss.

You would get a nice relief for your joints as well.

The reason I am going back to a mild steroid is I spent a year buying from a trusted peptide source and I believe it was all crap.
I found a new one and I think the FRAG is legit but who is to say.
I don't do GH or MK anymore t spikes my insulin so much I become Diabetic even when I take metformin. A1c goes over 7.5. When I am not taking any my sugars are normal so I can't take any unless it's FRAG or IMP.

SO my stack is not your normal stack. No mass needed my pic in my profile is very recent 5'9" 217 lbs and 16% BF. I have been trying to hit 10% for 18 months just can't get there.

TRT 250 mgs a week, 200 iu's HCG every 3 days , 1000 IU's of FRAG HGH, and now 20-40 mgs of Anavar a day.
I experiment a lot so maybe I'll post a pic in 8 wks if it works.

The reason I am going back to a mild steroid is I spent a year buying from a trusted peptide source and I believe it was all crap.

I found a new one and I think the FRAG is legit but who is to say.

I don't do GH or MK anymore t spikes my insulin so much I become Diabetic even when I take metformin. A1c goes over 7.5. When I am not taking any my sugars are normal so I can't take any unless it's FRAG or IMP.

SO my stack is not your normal stack. No mass needed my pic in my profile is very recent 5'9" 217 lbs and 16% BF. I have been trying to hit 10% for 18 months just can't get there.

TRT 250 mgs a week, 200 iu's HCG every 3 days , 1000 IU's of FRAG HGH, and now 20-40 mgs of Anavar a day.

I experiment a lot so maybe I'll post a pic in 8 wks if it works.

It makes sense to me. Thats crazy metformin doesn't work for you. Have you tried any other GDAs?

I've known a few people to swear by frag. I myself have not used it. Let me know I would be interested in your experience with it.

Metformin works well for me

Even on metformin when I take anything like MK pr GH it still spikes my sugars too much to even stay on GH or MK not worth it.

A few things come to mind when reading your post. Firstly you need to change your diet. I don't care how good you say it might be if you are 16% bf and can't get to 10% bf in 18 months it's primarily a dietary issue. Obviously adding stuff in to speed up your metabolism and burn fat will only help matters but it's all about diet.

I assume you get regular bloodwork? Obviously your test levels are gtg if you are on trt. Is everything else gtg (especially thyroid)?

Avar is great but by no means is it mild. It will likely ruin your HDL panel even at 25-40mg. I only mention it as you stated you are concerned about your heart.

I also agree with a low dose of HGH and monitoring heart rate, fasted blood glucose and blood pressure whilst on it.

Guys obviously know I promote synthetine A LOT but I don't really push it on others. So whilst I want synthetek to do well I don't really tell people they should take it. But I think synthetine (inj l-carnitine) would really suit your goals. It should come with no side effects (possible pip) and can even benefit your general health. It will help you burn more fat but doesn't come with the side effects that many other fat burners create.

It's up to you and my ex gf really liked FRAG. It would suit you especially if you fast. I would take a decent dose before exercise and 1mg sounds about right. Again I love avar and it should greatly improve your look but just watch out for it's lipid side effects. Your cycle looks fine but definitely look into synthetine if you haven't already.

You could even just up your test to 300mg and that would be gtg. Obviously do what you think is best and you know your body better than anyone. However if I were you I would probably go with 300mg test, 3-4iu hgh (1.5-2iu x 2) and 3ml synthetine preworkout.

Last edited:
Elvia1023

I'll give it a try synthetine.

I am a old fart and tolerate meds very well. I even take a statin.

I hear ya about HDL last blood work my HDL was 60 so I want to keep that up.
My total ldl was 85.

I dont' know if a 8-12 wk run of Anavar will kill HDL to bad. I hope not.

I am just experimenting.

My total ldl was 85.

I am just experimenting.

Everyone is different. If I had 60 HDL and run 12 weeks of avar up to 40mg I would guess my HDL would be a max of 20 by the end of it. Many maintain ok-good levels but it should drive it down. I would recommend the likes of citrus bergamot at 1000mg per day when using avar and well for the rest of the year as well. Although I see you take a statin so that will greatly help matters. I would just make sure you monitor things closely through your doctor whilst on.

If you have any questions about synthetine now or later just ask away. There is more than enough info on this forum about it and many guys on here use it. Even if you just buy 1 bottle and run it at 2ml to start (first day do 1ml to test the waters so to speak) and see how you are. Although I would recommend 3ml so 1 bottle lasts 33 days at that dose. It's definitely a great choice for you considering you don't want to use dnp, clen etc. I think in regards to results I rate it over clen anyway. Nothing beats DNP for fat burning but obviously with the good can come some bad as well with something that strong.

GH and Var I have run and loved!

Frag would require being and remaining fasted whilst taking so for me you'd be better with GH and getting an all round affect, feel good factor of GH stretches into lots of things especially the older you are...

If you do decide on frag I’ll be following, just to see someone post something positive about because everyone I talk to never has good luck. There are quite a few protocols tho listed for frag with your goal in mind. Keep us posted.

Have tried frag once and had good results, could it of been something else? Its possible as i didnt have it tested. the one thing i saw about it after researching is it degrades quickly and should be frozen. I ran it for only a few weeks and had pretty good results with it. Thats what i did and didnt seem to build a tolerance or seem to see it degrade

My total ldl was 85.

I am just experimenting.

I lived through the statin craze, the bribing of certain research groups and the subsequent refuting research decades later that showed almost no positive effect. I am 99.998% certain they are a scam and worse yet, they cause way way more disease than they effectually treat. Unless you are genetically hyperlipidemic I would seriously think about them. They compromise all your cells in your body and all your steroid biosynthetic pathways. But anyways,.. that's something we all have to deal with eventually b/c pretty much all PCPs will thrust them upon us all as we age since at some point total cholesterol will go over 200 and HDL will dip under 40 and the test values keep getting adjusted to favor their use.

Myself, I am 58 this month and fat loss is more difficult for sure. For me it's about more cardio and less calories and cycling in low carb days and dropping fats low periodically. The cardio is the hard part scince as we age arthritis becomes an issue.

The other part is the hormones. When I am on just doctor prescribed tRT at 100 mg/d fat loss is way way harder even though my total test is 800 ng/dL and SHBG etc is in range. Even if you were elite the facts of aging cannot be denied. So to get that effect it is necessary, in my opinion, to add in some form of attenuated androgen. After the last several years of bloodwork I know the following AAS are mild on my system: Masteron, Primobolan, NPP. Test is in but no more than 300 mg/w tops. As we age we make more estrogen so that is a limiter. Aromatase inhibitors are bad news for me and many other aged AAS users. Bad for bones, lipids, joints, sexual function etc. I use them sparingly and would rather use a SERM whilst keeping estrogen close to normal range just through titration of aromatizing AAS and Test.

Orals will tip the lipids but you know my thoughts on that. I think the danger with lipids skewing is more of a measure of liver stress than it is the damage that skewed lipids themselves cause. They will cause cholestatis and that is a problem for your liver removing cholesterol and steroid entities in the bile. So orals probably at our age are something for short term use and test weeks after the=ir use to see how you handle them. Personally Anavar and Turanabol are OK for me short term 4-8 weeks.

GH axis drugs: Definitely you are having issues with GH, insulin, metformin, Mk etc. Personally, I use GHRPs, low low dose GH (1 iu EOD for anti-aging) and that's been about it for the last couple of years. Seems that you ahve issues with things that distrust for many hours. The GH pulse is probably 4 hours max dispersed from subQ. So lower dose will give flatter curve and may be less disruptive. The GHRPs are fast in and out but have a ripple like effect in pulsatile release of endogenous GH. So the pattern is very close to natural. That might be more simpatico with your biology. HGH frag works for some people and others not so much so that's on you to figure out.

So in the end, for me to drop 4% BF as I get under 15% is tough and it takes 4 hours of cardio a week, dipping the calories until the scale moves (viewed week to week averages), adding in enough anabolics to keep the aged androgen pathways moving, using some HGH axis modifiers to get the axis at youthful levels and the rest is just discipline.

My 2cents

SO if anyone has ever read my post I am always looking for a way to stay lean.

At 51 I still carry a decent amount of muscle but can't seem to get my BF% where I want which is down to 10%. I can't take things like Clen or DNP because of my heart history.

I have Myogen Anavar coming will take about 25-40 mg's a day. Wonder if stacking with HGH FRAG will kick in even more fat burning.

Anyone ever do this? HGH FRAG + Anavar. I am a low carb intermittent fast guy to so diet is always pretty clean with 1 cheat day a week.

Thoughts?

How's the cardio, how much a week, and what types? Also, like some of the others mentioned, diet is key.

By the way, are you sure your metformin is real?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131