over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big congrats to Gooey

thanx

Looking better than i have ever seen ya buddy. You got your posing down to a T which is a big plus. Another Flawless Victory keep up the hard work. I will send you that email in the next couple days about what we have in the works.
Mr.Huge

u bet just let me know what I can do to help! thanx again...

Great job! inspiring as hell. love it that you said you are pretty "ocd" about the contest prep, thats EXACTLY how i describe mine!:D -STEELE

yea my girl an others will tell u im a lil crazy. Its the only way I know how to do it.

Great Job G! And, uhhhh, yea, she better leave the singing for the professionals!:p :p
Great stage presence!

hahah no comment :)

Tim came in in good shape, but he was meant for the offseason, come show time he is like a wet poodle.

It was the best shape he has ever come in and he def deserved to win the heavies

You look awesome Gooey... Also, the most humble man for such a fantastic physique!

Thanx bro keep training and get after it. It was ur first show learn from it, get back n the gym move some weight and go eat. Ur gonna keep getn better! I believe u have to remain humble... I have so much to learn and alot of of work to do!

Good job Gooey! Great posing. Must be an aweful feeling to achieve when you love something so much. Ive only won one overall, that was a looooong time ago. The feeling was too overwhelming.

Relax and enjoy the moment, then get back after it for the nationals.

BTW, yeah tell her to leave the singing to someone else.;)

Jus doin my thing brutha, I got alot of work ahead of me if I wanna do well at natls. I was in the gym monday hahah... bloated an swollen haha... god I love food. Shes my rock.. but yea she calls me a bad singer :) thanx my friend

Goo

Congrats on the title Gooey!

The posing vid shows it... you dialed it in perfectly. Perfect conditioning, extremely well balanced physique... you looked TERRIFIC! :)

Already back at it! I thought I was going to take a week off... But I just can't..:D

"It was the best shape he has ever come in and he def deserved to win the heavies"

No doubt he was in excellent shape, but he has a thickness in the off season that does not translate to the stage.

well...

"It was the best shape he has ever come in and he def deserved to win the heavies"

No doubt he was in excellent shape, but he has a thickness in the off season that does not translate to the stage.

Im not gonna talk trash bout him, thought he lookd great and he did a great job getn in shape for the show. Hes not doin natls but I think he'll hit the stage again soon.

Goo

Im not gonna talk trash bout him, thought he lookd great and he did a great job getn in shape for the show. Hes not doin natls but I think he'll hit the stage again soon.

Goo

If speaking truthfully is talking trash, so be it.

Goo, I can't help but to keep going back and opening up your pics. Inspiring Bro. Not to mention that you're so humble you're negative on yourself. Wish you were still in AZ but man it's great to see you in a better place, all around if ya know what I mean. Keep doing your thing Goo. Great things are in store for you!

thanx bro...

Goo, I can't help but to keep going back and opening up your pics. Inspiring Bro. Not to mention that you're so humble you're negative on yourself. Wish you were still in AZ but man it's great to see you in a better place, all around if ya know what I mean. Keep doing your thing Goo. Great things are in store for you!

Just me bein me, always will be. I have a lot of work to do, which I dont mind doin. Yea I cant complain right now, startn to put things in order which needed to happen long ago, and take the initiative to do something about it. Finally understood that lot of my destiny is in my hands and cant let allow time to just pass me by. Got my foot in the door now, and Im gonna see what I can now do at a national level and go from there. You have been so very successful yourself Rob. I do miss AZ was through there in May but didnt stay long enough to see Andrew and train. Miss the area and people. Now i gotta pack on some tissue in the nex 6 weex where I can then back to diet for nationals. hopefully dropn into heavies cuz too tough to battle in the supers!! And I dont have that much tissue yet. Anyways thanx bro

Goo

here...

are some pics finally, some at home early in the morn flat as hell and others during show

goo

Attachments

• Bodybuilding%20297.JPG
    Bodybuilding%20297.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 241
  • Bodybuilding%20354.JPG
    Bodybuilding%20354.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 243
  • Bodybuilding%20351.JPG
    Bodybuilding%20351.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 235
more

pizics of da fatty..

Attachments

• Bodybuilding%20354.JPG
    Bodybuilding%20354.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 245
  • ga1.JPG
    ga1.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 238
  • ga2.JPG
    ga2.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 243
  • Bodybuilding%20351.JPG
    Bodybuilding%20351.JPG
    11.1 KB · Views: 235
Absolutely sensational!

Bump for Gooey !!!

On his way to Nats !!!

Good luck

chris

Gooey,

For the self proclaimed fat champ that waist is crazy small. To say I am jealous would be an understatement. Congrats on the deal with TP. Dante is the best and his products are second to none. I'm addicted to the flavorless isolate mixed with fruit punch crystal lite....MMMM YUMMY

kiddn me...

Gooey,

For the self proclaimed fat champ that waist is crazy small. To say I am jealous would be an understatement. Congrats on the deal with TP. Dante is the best and his products are second to none. I'm addicted to the flavorless isolate mixed with fruit punch crystal lite....MMMM YUMMY

you can make your waist look 20 inches around with computers today ;) ur gonna look huge onstage!! cant wait to see u peeled again. And for a big guy to get peeled is simply amazing!! AWN and I always complimented you on how hard u work and bust your ass to get in shape. Oh and PS still hate you for your back!! And yes Dantes supps are the best, used them before I even started workn with true protein. used them for these last 2 shows and for upcoming natls.

Goo

Last edited:
You are WAY too hard on yourself. jeeez... you have more than just good conditioning. You have a really well-balanced and symmetrical physique. Leg separation in that one pic is wicked.

Very impressive man.

looking awesome man, looks like it was between you and #95. glad you took home the gold. congrats!

Very Impressive !!!
Great Symetry and over all well balanced Physique.
The thing I notice more than anything else is your posing is very Professional.
I'm impressed.
Congrats !!!!!

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear