over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A big genuine thank you to Pesty4077

airman

Registered
Hey guys,
I just wanted to post publicly my gratitude to Pesty4077, for helping me during my peak week for my first show. Although I've been lurking these forums for a long time, I never really posted and I'm amazed how much Pesty4077 still went out of his way to help me.

I was freaking out a bit during my peak week about my condition and how to prepare for my show, and took a chance on PMing Pesty since I saw what an amazing job he did with the physique guy he prepped. I was hoping that he would write back and just give me some advise on my diet.

He not only messaged me back, but allowed me to message him with daily updates (multiple times), send him pics, and answered over 20 of my PMs. Truly a stand up guy. He advised me daily on my diet and workouts all the way up to my show. Basically became a last minute coach.

I didn't place (got 2nd call out, out of 14 guys) but with Pesty's help, looked a lot better than 5 days prior, and felt a lot more confident (he helped me drop 8lbs of water in 3 days). The show was a great experience.

So again, a big Thank You Pesty. You are the kind of guy that shows me why this really is a community and the best forum on the net.

Thank You

Yea, I knew you were holding a little fat and water when you approach me 7 days out. Just glad to see you look better. It will get better, train hard in the off season.

Please note: I do not train guys here, so don't ask. Only sponsors are allowed to train people on this site. John Meadows is an excellent choice too.

I agree, there's a lot of things I agree with Pesty about in his postings and while I don't trust too many people online, I have to say, my gut tells me he's a really good guy and I'm almost always right when I listen to my gut.

I don't post much on here but I pay attention. I noticed how pesty tried to help out in the situation with Kalatu on here and on OLM. That whole thing didn't involve me but I appreciate his helping the community.

I agree, there's a lot of things I agree with Pesty about in his postings and while I don't trust too many people online, I have to say, my gut tells me he's a really good guy and I'm almost always right when I listen to my gut.

Pesty and I communicate quite often. He's one in a million, very down to earth! Someone I would definitely call a "friend". Not too many people can I say that about!

Me and Pesty are neighbours. He lives at 221B Baker Street London. I just live down the road from him. When I usually get dead drunk on weekends and lying flat on the streets on four paws across the local pub its Pesty who carries me on his back and brings me home every single time. Thanks mate. I love u too.

Me and Pesty are neighbours. He lives at 221B Baker Street London. I just live down the road from him. When I usually get dead drunk on weekends and lying flat on the streets on four paws across the local pub its Pesty who carries me on his back and brings me home every single time. Thanks mate. I love u too.

don't you guys over there still piss and shit in the streets...???

:confused:

I once saw a tramp shit in the middle of a busy street in the day time. But that was in Dublin so not techinically the UK. Piss in the street... doesn't eveyone do that? Yes that is sadly commonplace every Fri and Sat night in the UK.

lol what do you mean by 'still' ??? I don't follow u tenny sorry

btw is that your belief/understanding of British mannerisms that we piss and shit on our streets.

btw is that your belief/understanding of British mannerisms that we piss and shit on our streets.

You get crap like that happen when you get any large gathering of very drunk people. I think the UK and the US are very similar. Obviously the UK is slightly better though ;):D

no...lol

:rolleyes:

I once saw a tramp shit in the middle of a busy street in the day time. But that was in Dublin so not techinically the UK. Piss in the street... doesn't eveyone do that? Yes that is sadly commonplace every Fri and Sat night in the UK.

True mate it's mostly the youngsters though after binge drinking. People can give seriously weird looks for just spitting on the road in the day.

Now that brings me profound joy :):thumbup:

Pesty will be pleased us lot turned his nice thread into one about piss and shit :eek:

To bring it back I will say he is an asset to the forum and provides great advice and lots of wisdom. Pesty you definitely bring a bit of class to this place. I also like your slightly darker side that your mod promotion as brought out of you :) You also make me realize my plans of getting a much younger and beautiful bride in my 50's is still a possibility and that fills my heart with joy :D

Please guys, discuss your differences thru private messages.

Back on topic. Pesty is one of the good guys. Genuine, honest, generous and will tell you the way it is without being disrespectful.

Great asset to this forum.

Please guys, discuss your differences thru private messages.

Back on topic. Pesty is one of the good guys. Genuine, honest, generous and will tell you the way it is without being disrespectful.

Great asset to this forum.

Allex mate I made a cool but very subtle remark in my original post to Pesty which I don't understand how got turned into piss and shit :rolleyes:

anyway read my original post in this thread. what is it? Nobody picked it up so far by the looks of it.

Pesty is a great guy! We talk a lot and one of these days we'll hang out!!

Pesty wont care......its only pokin fun.

hes the man.

:headbang:

Pesty wont care......its only pokin fun.

hes the man.

:headbang:

I was just thinking, do I really want to drink with these guys. :D:p:D

Allex mate I made a cool but very subtle remark in my original post to Pesty which I don't understand how got turned into piss and shit :rolleyes:

anyway read my original post in this thread. what is it? Nobody picked it up so far by the looks of it.

Yes, he's known by Sherlock. I don't really remember how the nickname came by. I was away from the forum for a long while. But I know he's good at getting info.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear