over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a big thank you to Mike s.

W

wyldeone

I want to thank Mike_s publicly for his tireless efforts in the bodybuilding community and to all the members here. Mike and I have known eachother for years and the guy is truely a class act and very well respected by not only his peer's but the general bodybuilding community as well. I don't think he ever gets his just due and credit and I want to be the first to say "Mike thank you for everything you've done for EVERYONE, myself included" throught the years. You are a very true and valuable asset. Once again thank you and best wishes your friend always wylde.

Last edited by a moderator:
i agree with that. while i have never met him in person, he's always answered ?'s and he's done alot (i have read some of the letters he wrote to different folks in media and such). since we're both in MD, i would love to one day meet him, and maybe even train with him, (tho i'm sure during the workout and the day after as i'll be sore as dogshit, i'd be regrettin it) hehe

JW

Bump

Have to bump this as Mike has been pretty helpful to me with my training and also is one of few who speaks (or writes) his mind about this great sport (and lifestyle) we have chosen. These efforts certainly dont go unnoticed and he has inspired me to also write to Congress. Thanks Mike!

-slide

The Best

MikeS is a great person, period.Very smart,and tireless in his effort to help us in our endeavor.We go back awhile on the UG board and he has never hesitated to help me or anyone else out.We agree on some things and differ on others,but he has never held my rants,politics,beliefs etc. get in the way.He always has a kind word to say,and has participated in so many of my threads.Out of all the people I have known from the boards all these years,he is one of the few I would definetly get together with and raise hell.I have thanked you many times Mike,but heres a big one...THANK YOU:D

Well Ive had a great day and this certainly tops it off! Weve had a beautiful day here for Easter and Im lucky enough to have spent it with my lovely wife at the Orioles game at Camden Yards! Plus I had a PR rack deadlift of 600x3! And now Im truly touched by the suprise of this great compliment by Wylde and my other friends here. Im humbled to hear such kind words; especially started by my great friend Wylde who's knowledge I respect immensly. I fell really good to hear that my small efforts are appreciated-as a mod here I am proud to work with such honerable and hard working bros BigA and Wylde, Xcel, Lats and the rest; and all those members who also give such fine contribution. I take the duty BigA honored me with by asking I be a mod here very seriously, as I would not commit to such a task without giving 100% to the best BB internet board. And we keep getting better and better. Certainly Id love to meet any of you friends at next years Arnold (hint-Wylde-Jethro-BN....!).

Well this day is perfect now, so I figure my wife will give me great (always) sex tonight, and I'll play the lottery too! :D

Wylde-I appreciate your compliments so very much, and it just shows again that the class (and of course cutting edge knowledge) on this board is unmatched. Thanks again my friends.
:)

Nothing much else for me to say here, so I'll keep it short ;)

Mike is a FANTASTIC guy whom I've known for years and I am so proud to call a friend :cool:

MIKES HAS ALWAYS HELPED ME OUT WHEN I NEEDED IT AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING IN MY POWER TO HELP WHEN HE NEEDS IT... AND THAT SAYS A LOT BECAUSE I AM A LAZY BASTARD. . .:D

Bump for one of the best bros around!

He is ok.LOL Sorry Mike trying to keep you humble.heheehehe you are definately a class act and always have been.

RY

MikeS knows his shit - that's for sure and he won't lead you wrong! :)

xcel

Mike is deffinately a knowledgeable and respectable man. I've never met him, but someday I'm sure our paths will cross!

hint hint!

Strunk,
Well i kinda figured with all of us at jr's that Mike might srop in and say hi! HINT HINT! I guess we'll see otherwise i will be at the Arnold(maybe even working a booth) we'll just have to see who all shows up. best wishes wyldeone.

Maybe we can drag him to that pizza place near by and use our senior citizen's cards to get a discount on big greasy pizza.LOL

kudos

to you mike s!!! a true gentleman of the sport!

mikey

thanx for everything my brother you are are great guy. and hopefully the tanks will be in this week i'm tired of waiting but the guy says stringer tanks are on the way...

I going to jump in on this one too. Mike was one of the first people i asked for advice when i came on the the boards 4 years ago. He has always been a big help to this day.

I have had the pleasure of working out with him , I can say it was one of the best workouts i ever had. i was sore for almost an entire week.

thanks for for being a good friend MIke:D

good day

I don't know any of you but I have to say how great it is to see this kind of thread. Some of the other boards that I have been on I would never have seen this. All you see is f this and f that and you scammed me. What a breath of fresh air. How can we expect the general population to accept us as normal people if we dont act normal. Thanks and big bumps to all of you I am proud to be on this board. Mr.Clean101

I agree with all the above posts Mike S puts every last effort into promoting, furthering, letting public see the real side of our sport . He is one stand up smart guy :)

Mike_S, you're one of the really good ones bro... numerous thanks to you for all your contributions and activism in letting the general public better understand BB.

Big ole' bump for the man,

DrG

drgoodbody said:
Mike_S, you're one of the really good ones bro... numerous thanks to you for all your contributions and activism in letting the general public better understand BB.

Big ole' bump for the man,

DrG

Did you mean to say 'Big bump for the ole' man'! hehe :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws