over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Bodybuilding Revolution is Born

RazorCuts

Registered
The next frontier in training, grow like a weed!

**broken link removed**

RC

Looks Good. There is no way I could do the 2 workout a day sessions with work though. Some of the stuff in ther reminds me of the Seroius Groth Manual III.

What do you think of that manual RC. I may try a run at it. It seems to kind of fit alot like the traning programs emerging such as the one you gave as an exmaple above.

I respect people who think but waterbury's stuff is just making it overcomplicated, besides I've never seen really big guys as a result of these 'scientific' methods.

DF it is similar to SGM lll. You can give it a try. I always thought that they were a little extreme even though i do promote high frequency.

Moen you are right they are complicated and i get exhausted just looking at them. He does back it up pretty well but we will have to see if it works as well as it sounds.
I have not seen any great results from people using his other programs that i know. I guess just like anything else if you have elite genetics you will do great on it.

RC

Frequency is a tricky subject

I think waterbury has good ideas but its rough around the edges. Can his program work good? yes
could it suck? yes

you need to have good recovery levels, fitness levels, and do some instinctive training on nowing where to draw the line with how hard u train.

one thing I have noticed alot is kids who are very strong for High school athletes usually train things 2 or 3 times a week. when they switch to bodybuilding routines trainig 1x per week, they usually notice an imediate loss in peformance. My brother is 18 and benches roughly 400 lbs. he will not gain benching 1x per week.

The thing about frequency is if your training single factor theory everyones personal frequency might be different based on recovery. one person may need to rest 5 days after a certain workout where as athlete B's level of preparedness will have already declined after 5 days. (he waited to long). so its a lil trial and error. an athlets level of preparedness is always changing and differenent athletes will change at different rates.

alot of other countries follow Dual Factor theory Training. You don't need to be fully recovered to train again. One thing that Waterbury doens't mention as his methods are completey Single factor theory with fatigue management built in. I also agree that Gymnasts are pretty muscular without lifting wieghts. but i would thinkg their training more resemblest DFT training.

they don't progressively load their muscles everyday.
lets say they do a very intense workout on Monday and Tuesday.then a light workout wedesay and take thursday off.

so Monday and Tuesday would be the Fatigue days....and wednesday and thursday are the recovery days.

most gymnast, lumberjacts, olympic weight lifters don't usually follow the single factor method. IE TRAIN---Recover/Grow-----TRAIN (add more weight)

they follow the Fitness Fatigue theory.....where multiple workouts would represent a fatigue period followed by an uloading period.

So i think some people could over train quickly on Waterburies programs b/c of the Fact that "fatigue can be cumulative".

So i think increased freqency can be good. but something may work briefly and then quickly overtraing b/c of the fact that fatigue can be cumulative. so frequency can defintely both Make you or Break you.

Conan great addition. You have a very valid points as usual.

RC

Nice!

Conan,

I like your posts - well thought out!

They better had conan and razor writing for t-mag instead of waterbury, perhaps we can do t-nation programs without having to bring an entire manual to the gym then:cheeky;sm

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131