over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a bombs

besoge

Registered
does anyone use these on a cut in order to stay full. I've been thinking about trying them out

JJB1 uses them to diet down. Levrone was known to use adrol when he would diet down as well. As long as your diet is in check and you don't consume too much sodium, you'll be fine.

Back in the day, a variety of cycles were tested during a precontest diet to see which compounds were most effective. The one that stuck with me was anadrol, and I believe it was stacked with deca. The person dropped approximately 20Lbs of water/fat in 2 months and actually gained one pound of lean muscle mass. Anadrol was the only compound that I remember as having to ability to actually gain muscle while cutting up, and that was on low doses that ascended and gradually tapered off starting with 25mg, increasing to 100mg, and them back down. The deca dose started at 200mg, went up to 600mg, and back down.

Anadrol is very harsh and makes me feel like shit. But come contest time, I suck it up and use it to diet down. It zaps my appetite, which is helpful because I'm starving all the time. Plus, it keeps me big and full the whole way down. Even if you don't use it to diet, always use it for the 5 days precontest(if your ripped already) to come in full.

This has been a common prep practice for almost 30 years now.

Rex.

anadrol kills my appetite so I like to use it when dieting

You guys that are having appetite issues, have you tried inject drol? Unless you like having a crappy appetite, I bet you anything that inject drol would give you great results while allowing you to keep your appetite. Just a thought. :lightbulb:

All orals kill my appetite...Never tried Drol...would like to but want to use it on a bulk...
so not sure...some say not to go over 75mg and it doesn't affect appetite to bad....

You guys that are having appetite issues, have you tried inject drol? Unless you like having a crappy appetite, I bet you anything that inject drol would give you great results while allowing you to keep your appetite. Just a thought. :lightbulb:

I think it would be better to not have a big appetite during contest prep, at least for me lol, I can't stand being hungry and having food on my mind constantly. It's exactly why I love the EC stack.

I think it would be better to not have a big appetite during contest prep, at least for me lol, I can't stand being hungry and having food on my mind constantly. It's exactly why I love the EC stack.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but usually when orals kill appetite is also makes you nauseas all the damn time, too. Pre contest or not, I'm sure that you can agree that feeling nauseas all the time keeps you in a foul mood. It does me anyway lol.

ECA on the other hand kills appetite, but gives me energy and actually improves my overall mood while its active in my system.

I've never been a big eater. It doesn't matter if I'm bulking or cutting, I have to force feed myself a lot of the time. Actually for me it's more difficult to make myself eat while cutting bc the food is so clean so the sittings are larger to get all the calories in. Make sense? I wish I had a big appetite, but it doesn't matter how much I lift or how hard I train, large amounts of food is always difficult for me to put down.

Yeah, I get what you're saying, but usually when orals kill appetite is also makes you nauseas all the damn time, too. Pre contest or not, I'm sure that you can agree that feeling nauseas all the time keeps you in a foul mood. It does me anyway lol.

ECA on the other hand kills appetite, but gives me energy and actually improves my overall mood while its active in my system.

I've never been a big eater. It doesn't matter if I'm bulking or cutting, I have to force feed myself a lot of the time. Actually for me it's more difficult to make myself eat while cutting bc the food is so clean so the sittings are larger to get all the calories in. Make sense? I wish I had a big appetite, but it doesn't matter how much I lift or how hard I train, large amounts of food is always difficult for me to put down.

I feel your pain. I rarely ever have an appetite unless I'm under%7 bf. Anadrol did make me sick but even worse it made me have a less then desirable outlook on life.

I have only been able to use it for bulking. It does curve my appetite, but I still hold water from day one. It is pretty hard on ya. You can gain 40 lbs. In six weeks with it, but lose 10 lbs. every time you piss after discontinuance.

Just used it for my prep and results were amazing. Allowed me to stay full and strong while getting most shredded i've ever been. Also did notice it calm my appetite which helps so much when you're dying those last few weeks. I only threw it in the last 3 weeks tho, was running winny prior during the prep. But bloating was certainly not an issue, it kept the muscle belly full even when i should have been flat.

When I use adrol at 50-100mg ed my appetite goes through the roof! Strength gains are crazy, too. Bloat isn't usually an issue, but it does give me a nasty headache now and then and a I have to keep a lid on my aggression while on it. It would be hard for me personally to run them during a shred and keep my hunger in check.

Last edited:
When I use adrol at 50-100mg ed my appetite goes through the roof! Strength gains are crazy, too. Bloat isn't usually an issue, but it does give me a nasty headache now and then and a I have to keep a lid on my aggression while on it. It would be hard for me personally to run them during a shred and keep my hunger in check.

Sounds like your blood pressure gets pretty high which is what's causing you the headaches. Do you keep tabs of it?

is it worth runing them at. 50mg a day or ddoes it have to.be 100

Sounds like your blood pressure gets pretty high which is what's causing you the headaches. Do you keep tabs of it?

My BP always jumps up when I take an oral, but I only use them for 3-4 weeks max at a time, so I usually don't worry too much. I also take additional otc supps to keep it down and they seem to help - cucumer seed extract and hawthorn berry works pretty well for me. Plain old asprin can bring it down pretty well, too.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws