over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A-Bombs

I have used the Anapolons, the British Dragons and IP's at up to 200mgs ed and love them all

IP A-50 is great. For me, I notice hardly any bloat and strength increases dramaticly over a 2 week period. After the 3rd. week, my strength gains normally taper off, but the overall gains are very good for such a short period.

D-bol on the other hand, blows me up.....I retain water like a bucket and it also is the only AAS that has scared the Sh*% out of me. I was on my 4th week of D-Bol and tappering down on dosage when I thought I was taking body blows by Mike Tyson......yes, I was taking in plenty of water for flushing and Liv-52.

You quote one of my posts in asking a question... i answer your question.... and then you throw your toys out of your pram :confused: Grow up little one!

Bro I'm not gonna start an arguement You have like 12 posts & are out of Your league...of course I know what British Disp Drols are, there are 2 types(for Your info)...both green & shaped the same, one that is out of thailand with a "50" on them(they come in white pouches) the other being snake & arrow...I was wondering "which type" of BD's he had...b/c they both have mixed reviews;)

I totally second this 100%:cool:

U can get good hemos if u go to south america...and turkish anapolons have always blew me up in a matter of days...

agree about hemo's they rocked, old syntex (but they are gone and just a pipe dream) and I've heard nothing but great things about the turkish anapolans.

Great boom...but I found better alternatives. I prefered Suspension over A-50 for strength, and better quality gains....I usually had a cc of Suspension with Winny as my combo...

A50 was amazing for strength, but the way I felt while on it was horrible, that and the retention, hypertension...nope. Not again.

Great boom...but I found better alternatives. I prefered Suspension over A-50 for strength, and better quality gains....I usually had a cc of Suspension with Winny as my combo...

A50 was amazing for strength, but the way I felt while on it was horrible, that and the retention, hypertension...nope. Not again.

how much did you run of each when you compare them bro?

is it true that taking them before bed helps the nasuea and sides?

not for me...in my case it didn't matter when I took them, I felt like shit. It's strange for me: feel sluggish and shitty, bloated and worn, just like shit, stumble into the gym thinking the workout was gonna be crap and every time you hit a new max and usually easily.
Side note: I agree on the anapolan and hemos being awesome. Good luck finding them though.

how much did you run of each when you compare them bro?

When on with Suspension, 100mgs of Test + 50mgs of winny every other day. It worked great. I would use this for three weeks and then finish off with just winny for an additional 2 weeks eod at 100mgs.

The A50 I only did at 50mgs ed..it was awesome, but too many sides..it is common, but some guys tolerate it far better. Hey, I figure at 3 24's per tab on your liver why bother?

There is only two kinds that I believe to be real and/or properly dosed and very strong out there anymore and that is the anapolon from turkey and hemogenin from brazil. And yes you can still find them if you look hard enough. The ones from Iran look pretty, but suck and all the rest really suck, especially those big ass cheap green things from thailand or wherever.
the anapolon is very strong real good stuff

they're great. took them for 4 wks. strength gains were thru the roof. stacked it with deca and test. just make sure you take ur milk thistle etc. appetite did suppress a little and blood pressure was a little high but i like the stuff.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131