over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A-Bombs

I ended up giving away the last 40 or so I had. Just couldn't stand the sicky feeling after I took them, not to mention them bringing me down so much, didn't want to do shit, not eat, lift, work, nothing, just wanted to sit around the hs. all day. Had the big green ones w/ hologram on them. Have the little 5 sided pink dbol by same manufacturer and they seem ok so far.

I used them once. They threw my stomach for a ride and never had much of an appetite, but that was before I knew you're supposed to take liver aides with them. I did get great size gains. I stacked mine with Sust. D-bol works well for me too.

I loved the little white ones from ip thanks asia the green giant ones were god aweful lol I got strong as hell on them and I found I was one edge usualy I am very laid back even on cycle but the a bombs made me feel real aggressive

so the green giants made you more aggressive than the whites?? weird. but give me the greens!

i tried them twice, while they did increase my strength, I always got a sick feeling when on them which was effecting my appetite, so I decide that I would rather be hungry and eat, then took an oral, so I dropped them out.... maybe I just missed dosed and took to much, this was in powder form so that could have been the case.

I was only taking 1 a day @ 50mg, and I didn't have any aggression problems, although @ 38, I don't put myself in the same situations that maybe I did 15 yrs ago. While I was actually "in" the gym while on them, I thought maybe I felt a little more pump, and the workouts were ok w/ intensity, but everything else sucked, and it just wasn't worth it for me.

The Korean ones in the brown bottle with the red label rocked. Everything else since then sucked. I may try to find the turkey ones

Turkish Anapolons were the best I ever used. However, I don't use 'drol these days - blood pressure spikes up and it causes me to lose my appetite.
Rather stick w/ 'dbol.

British Dispensary (green's one's) are the best in the biz....my 02.cents

Yeah but for some reason lots of people moan about them. I tried them when I was out in Thailand, several years back and thought they were f*ckin awesome. Dunno why they get such bad reviews. Have you tried any others?

Yeah but for some reason lots of people moan about them. I tried them when I was out in Thailand, several years back and thought they were f*ckin awesome. Dunno why they get such bad reviews. Have you tried any others?

Which ones the(snake & arrow)greens or the ones marked(50)...both are green & similar..?:confused:

BB, no, that is the only one I have ever done when I wanted to do drol. Goes back to that saying "if it ain't broke, dont fix it"

Not sure why people dont like it, I can only assume they recevied bunk, otherwisem this is the best stuff....I have heard many good things about the Turk one though

There is only two kinds that I believe to be real and/or properly dosed and very strong out there anymore and that is the anapolon from turkey and hemogenin from brazil. And yes you can still find them if you look hard enough. The ones from Iran look pretty, but suck and all the rest really suck, especially those big ass cheap green things from thailand or wherever.

I totally second this 100%:cool:

U can get good hemos if u go to south america...and turkish anapolons have always blew me up in a matter of days...

Back in the 80"s, when steriods weren't a controlled substance, I had my doctor get me syntex 50. The biggest gains I ever made were from these. Now I just want to lead a healthy life, so I don't take them anymore, but in my opinon nothing beats it.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear