over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A buddy of mine (precontest stack)

chris250

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Just got done talking to a friend of mine that has been competing for a few years now...He is in his early 40's and goes to a HRT clinic in peoria, Illnois...We got to talking (at the clinic, we had appointments) about what happen to me, catching up, ect, ect...

Anyway, he say's he would never touch tren, or any UG gear at all...he only uses the test cyp (he gets from the clinic) 200mg per week, HGH at 1 iu per day, maybe up to 2 iu's (during contest phase), GHRP 6, and a Sermolin (sp?) that's it....offseason he say's he might do 200mg of deca/test (human grade) and thats it...He looks great, won his class at the midwest championships, back in April...I think he wants to do master nationals next year...

Just thought I would put that out there for ya....

That's pretty cool Chris.

Some questions, if you know:

- How big is he? (height, weight)
- Did he use higher doses before to gain size, and now he's "maintaining/ refining"?
- Ancillary use? Clen, t3, anti-es, etc.

That's pretty cool Chris.

Some questions, if you know:

- How big is he? (height, weight)
- Did he use higher doses before to gain size, and now he's "maintaining/ refining"?
- Ancillary use? Clen, t3, anti-es, etc.

Oh sorry...Im tired its been a long, long day...

he is about 5-8 ht. contest weight he dropped to middles this year to be ripped...176lbs...Right now he is around 200lbs

As for higher doses...to be honest im not sure..but I will ask him next time...

Ancilary use - yeah sorry forgot...he uses arimadex .5 mg EOD...no clen, he likes Phen, T3, depends on blood reading...Let me find a pic and blurr out his face...

Also, Shelby I just want to say...That im not saying he is pro caliber...I personally just think he is very impressive for what amounts he is using.. I do think he could compete at master nats and place...and if he is ripped and shreeded (meaning he could be harder than this past year to place) maybe top 5...He is good, but not National caliber (USA, NATS)

Thanks Chris.

I'm never going to be National caliber either so it's all good :D

Thanks Chris.

I'm not sure what your goals are Shelby, but that's prob a good thing that you'll never hit a national stage. You have an awesome physic and are a wealth of knowledge. It's just a LARGE price to pay to be on a national level(genetics aside). Believe me bro you are a inspiration just where you sit. Be proud ;-)

Thanks Chris.

yes , bro you can, even if you are humble never put limits on your self, i believe in you.

IMO I think someone can build a great physique on those dosages. You don't need a ton of gear to have a great physique and do well competing. You do need to make sure your training and eating is spot on (which is should be any way) and don't get too fat so you have to diet too hard. Will you be a mass monster on those dosages? Probably not (unless you have amazing genetics) but you def can look great. I went about 7 months taking just 200mg of Test and that's it and I was a pretty lean 235-240lbs. Now ofcourse for a long time I took way more but still I held my muscle and looked great imo.

the second show I want to do is July 31st the very next week I'm getting labs draw then I'm doing my PCT and starting HGH at 2iu/ed , get everything stabie and get labs run again in 8 weeks to see where everything is at. Probably won't do anymore "big" cycles , I'm as big as I want to be just want better conditioning , next spring I might run primo and eq at 400mg/wk , each when I start to diet for next year , I'm pretty sure I can run my hgh through this whole time

this is actualy the first time I've every realy run a long cycle corretly and actualy got far better results with alot less drugs due to proper training and diet.

I think that alot of guys try to "drug" their way big or lean , I tried that last year and all it does is fuck you up.

the second show I want to do is July 31st the very next week I'm getting labs draw then I'm doing my PCT and starting HGH at 2iu/ed , get everything stabie and get labs run again in 8 weeks to see where everything is at. Probably won't do anymore "big" cycles , I'm as big as I want to be just want better conditioning , next spring I might run primo and eq at 400mg/wk , each when I start to diet for next year , I'm pretty sure I can run my hgh through this whole time

this is actualy the first time I've every realy run a long cycle corretly and actualy got far better results with alot less drugs due to proper training and diet.

I think that alot of guys try to "drug" their way big or lean , I tried that last year and all it does is fuck you up.

I wonder what your labs would read with the EQ/Primo combo at 400mg each per week...I thought of running cycles without test...but im curious as to what my reading would be (test levels, ect)

I'm pretty usre that those doses would certainly be enough to suppress you natural test levels , I was planning on running HCG and clomid both that go around but at lower doses , HCG at 250iu/wk and 25mg clomid/eod and proviron at 25mg/ed

I wonder what your labs would read with the EQ/Primo combo at 400mg each per week...I thought of running cycles without test...but im curious as to what my reading would be (test levels, ect)

This is a great combo from my experience, however what works even better is a replacement dose of test (or a little higher - like 250mg/week) with 500-750mg primo. Very mild, and when diet and training are 100% this is all a competitor of his weight should need to get an edge (IMO). things like arimidex, HGH, t3, clen etc can be used as well during contest prep to further exaggerate results

-Alex

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity