over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A call for help...

Yesterday was my wife's last day of treatment for breast cancer which was diagnosed on April 5th. Stay strong, be there for her, and be ready to fight.
When my wife was diagnosed I told her it was ok to cry her eyes out, get mad, feel sorry for herself, and wonder why her. But......when treatment started it was time to fight like hell and soldier through. She showed a strength she didn't even know she had.

It's a long process, never goes as fast as you want it to, but she will get there!

Stay strong for both of you. Be her rock, and her pillow.

If you want to PM me feel free to......I have an inner grasp that I didn't possess 5 months ago.
Thank you for sharing your struggles. My prayers are with you also. Thank you.

BN

Sent from my LGLS755 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Best wishes and prayers mate. I really hope your Mrs gets well soon. Stay strong. You need to put a brave face and stay strong for her! Much love

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

sorry you and your family are going thru this, you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.

No...absolutely do not apologize. I know what you meant and you are fine. We don't know exactly how long she had it...based on typical growth rates they estimate its been present for around 10 years most likely.

What bothers me most is how it affects her emotions. It causes dramatic emotional reactions...and here I was thinking she was just being a bitchy wife...and it turns out that these emotional outbursts were 100% out of her control. I feel horrible. Thank God she put up with my POS ass. Every moment I do my best to be what she needs me to be as a good husband and father. I just feel awful for her.

Thank you all for your support.

BN

Man it isnt easy, and yeah most of the time it ends up being us pricks who thinks its their bitchy wives haha, but only God knows what we each go thru daily, im prayin we all get.perspective sooner than later and hope everything goes well for u and the fam, hopefully u explain to the oldest that mommy doesnt feel well and needs a good doc just to ease their minds a bit

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

No...absolutely do not apologize. I know what you meant and you are fine. We don't know exactly how long she had it...based on typical growth rates they estimate its been present for around 10 years most likely.

What bothers me most is how it affects her emotions. It causes dramatic emotional reactions...and here I was thinking she was just being a bitchy wife...and it turns out that these emotional outbursts were 100% out of her control. I feel horrible. Thank God she put up with my POS ass. Every moment I do my best to be what she needs me to be as a good husband and father. I just feel awful for her.

Thank you all for your support.

BN

i have no words for such a horror show terrible bro, very sorry.

as i am both paranoid of health and prone to being over emotional. might i ask how you guys figured it out? again scary shit as how many of us write off things until we no longer can.

i do

much love

My prayers and healing thoughts are with her

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Stay strong my brother! You will fight through this as a family! Your family is in my prayers

You got it brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i have no words for such a horror show terrible bro, very sorry.

as i am both paranoid of health and prone to being over emotional. might i ask how you guys figured it out? again scary shit as how many of us write off things until we no longer can.

i do

much love
She had a Mirena IUD. It migrated in her body so we went to have it surgically removed. 1.5 weeks post removal she had left lower quadrant abdominal pain. We thought it had moved again(having thought the mirena removal was not completely successful when first removal was attempted)...so we go in thinking its the IUD...nope...its CANCER...surprise!

Lol never would have guessed.

Keeping you and your wife in my prayers.

your brother in Christ,

Lucky

This link might not be 100% related, but similar approaches are being explored for treating some types of cancer.

At the very least, you could use it as a nice distraction from everything while still learning something interesting:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keSoSyu9m7c"]Joe Rogan Experience #994 - Dom D'Agostino - YouTube[/ame]

Good luck. You're going to be okay.

In surgery still...she should be out and moved to recovery within the hour if all goes as planned...

Thanks for the prayers and well wishes...

As much as I hate my mother in law...she is here with me...crazy what it takes do pull family together.

You guys are family also...thanks for being here for us...it means the world to me.

BN

Bull Nuts - this may seem a twisted as fuck way yo look a this (at first) but hear me out..

You and your wife have been given a MAJOR blessing by the Universe (God - whomever you choose to call The Source)

most of us live our lives in a state of total ignorance. We simply wake up - bitch about the fact that there is no soap in the shower because "someone" forgot to replace it" - The Keurig f'c up and let coffee grinds in our coffee again - there is a stain on the slacks you were intending to wear or maybe you forgot to have the suit needed for your presentation failed to get dry-cleaned - maybe traffic sucks and everyone on the road other than US is a total cocksucker that has no business being on the road!

Get to the office and either the boss - or your employees are total bums and causing you stress..

the day goes by and we NEVER stop to think of the blessing of EVERY breath of air we breathe. Just how incredible it is that the world was made SO perfectly for human life.

We go home and maybe we say something sweet to our wives - but then its off to the gym - or doing something else that we enjoy...

YOU - You have the opportunity to truly FEEL the divine presence when you look into your wifes eyes. In fact we ALL have it - but YOU have been FORCED to treasure that beauty. See - when we perceive an actual "time limit" - we tend to have a better understanding of the fact that time "expires"... The fact is that I know for a FACT that not one doctor you can see - I don't give a damn if he or she is the #1 expert in the field of medicine required - can give you ANY more accurate of a "time-line" of "life expectancy" than I can.

NO one knows man - but PLEASE try this. Hold your wifes hands and look into her eyes and both say this over and over (even if you think its total BS - you WILL start to understand and believe)

"This disease has no power over me and I THANK GOD for giving me this gift. I thank the Source for opening my eyes and giving me this opportunity to love (insert your names) in the most pure way. These "bodies" aren't who we are - they are a mere shell - and thank you for giving us the chance to see the TRUE essence.
Thank you for HEALING me - because you have already done so!"

man I know this sounds like some new age mumbo jumbo - and coming from a guy that more people have called an asshole than a good guy it may seem odd but please just give it a shot.

Bull Nuts - this may seem a twisted as fuck way yo look a this (at first) but hear me out..

You and your wife have been given a MAJOR blessing by the Universe (God - whomever you choose to call The Source)

most of us live our lives in a state of total ignorance. We simply wake up - bitch about the fact that there is no soap in the shower because "someone" forgot to replace it" - The Keurig f'c up and let coffee grinds in our coffee again - there is a stain on the slacks you were intending to wear or maybe you forgot to have the suit needed for your presentation failed to get dry-cleaned - maybe traffic sucks and everyone on the road other than US is a total cocksucker that has no business being on the road!

Get to the office and either the boss - or your employees are total bums and causing you stress..

the day goes by and we NEVER stop to think of the blessing of EVERY breath of air we breathe. Just how incredible it is that the world was made SO perfectly for human life.

We go home and maybe we say something sweet to our wives - but then its off to the gym - or doing something else that we enjoy...

YOU - You have the opportunity to truly FEEL the divine presence when you look into your wifes eyes. In fact we ALL have it - but YOU have been FORCED to treasure that beauty. See - when we perceive an actual "time limit" - we tend to have a better understanding of the fact that time "expires"... The fact is that I know for a FACT that not one doctor you can see - I don't give a damn if he or she is the #1 expert in the field of medicine required - can give you ANY more accurate of a "time-line" of "life expectancy" than I can.

NO one knows man - but PLEASE try this. Hold your wifes hands and look into her eyes and both say this over and over (even if you think its total BS - you WILL start to understand and believe)

"This disease has no power over me and I THANK GOD for giving me this gift. I thank the Source for opening my eyes and giving me this opportunity to love (insert your names) in the most pure way. These "bodies" aren't who we are - they are a mere shell - and thank you for giving us the chance to see the TRUE essence.

man I know this sounds like some new age mumbo jumbo - and coming from a guy that more people have called an asshole than a good guy it may seem odd but please just give it a shot.

Im in recovery...6 years this October...lost my RN license over it but since have went back to school, got my Bachelor's in Behavioral Sciences and now I'm an Addictions Counselor with 1 year to go on my Master's for addiction counseling. So I definitely understand powerlessness and giving in to my higher power as I understand it...

SO...I can say for certain prior to learning this we lived our lives taking every day for granted...since finding this out we have had more quality days in the last 6 months than in the previous 11 years of our marriage. Im reminded daily and happy for it...

If any of my brothers here are struggling with addiction...PM me please.

BN

as meaningless as these words are, stay strong bro.
really i wish you guys all the best.

if you ever want to talk about some of the science/chemistry of addiction n the fucked up things that go along with it.. im here! lol

life long learn process. lol
all the best

I PM'd you my number - I think you may be able to help me a lot more than I could ever help you. If you have some time I would love to talk addiction with you

BUMP ... it needs repeating!

Know i m here and care ...feel free any of you guys to pull up the life support thread or to pm me ......hang tough ....blessings to you and your family ....much love

UPDATE!!! Damn...supposed to be discharged this evening...BP dropping...fever of 102.4...moving her to a private room...Zosyn on board and running. She looks like hell...Im right beside her. No telling how long we will be here. This is killing me...my oldest son is a wreck about this. Ill keep you all posted

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity