over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Closer Look at Steroid Liver Toxicity

People need to focus more on ridding fatty liver..There's nothing wrong with going 8-10 weeks with orals, people take meds that are way more harsh for conditions in huge cocktails and do just fine with adding supplements or even meds that truly really work with assisting and improving liver functions.

Taking Glutatione with orals helps a ton, research and pilot studies that have shown great progress where ALT levels significantly decreased following treatment with glutathione for 4 months, take this with orals or injections and when someone is done do an additional post oral treatment with 4 weeks of choline and inositol (3,000 mg per day of each) and L-methionine (1,500 mg per day)..
choline and inositol are completely underestimated, and what's also underestimated is the livers ability to recover, now put the liver in a ideal happy place with added advantages and you'll have less to worry about with the trade off when deciding to use oral AAS or even injections.

people have to also change their ways of eating and their lifestyle too, people can't just hope and rely on medications and supplements to work for them. It takes effort from every front!

So what about the supposedly liver friendly oxandrolone? The following excerpt summarizes why it is liver friendly:

Unlike other orally administered C17alpha-alkylated AASs, the novel chemical configuration of oxandrolone confers a resistance to liver metabolism as well as marked anabolic activity. In addition, oxandrolone appears not to exhibit the serious hepatotoxic effects (jaundice, cholestatic hepatitis, peliosis hepatis, hyperplasias and neoplasms) attributed to the C17alpha-alkylated AASs.

I submit that its resistance to metabolism (17-glucuronidation) is the reason for its lack of toxicity.

Wait, what? This makes zero sense and is nothing more than sleight of hand. That "excerpt" doesn't show anything. The resistance to metabolism doesn't mean it's not metabolized. And all the other information before and after this part is just misdirection.

Injectable 17aa steroids do so winstrol as an example will raise liver values as an inject as well as tab, the normal injectable drugs such as test, deca etc doesnt affect the liver.
Lol, where does this stuff come from? test, deca, etc doesn't affect the liver? total bs.

Lol, where does this stuff come from? test, deca, etc doesn't affect the liver? total bs.
A lot of people only regurgitate information that they have read that has been recycled, and reposted a million times over.. people fail to understand that there is so much to this lifestyle that is either over-exaggerated or shrouded and not talked about at all.. as you already know a lot of people have bought into the idea that injectables are much safer because of the obvious reasons that we know, when they fail to understand that there is so much more that can affect the liver, just training and diet alone can throw off numbers.. when people pull blood work they like to find something just to accuse the instance on.. I've learned the hard way to look at so many different angles and perspectives, even if something's in my favor I want to know why, and why did it change compared to what it was before. the truth of the matter is this entire lifestyle is very taxing on the body alone, even natural bodybuilders have a lot of adrenal and organ problems.. but that's a topic for another day..

They get metabolized by the liver, but i have never had liver issues with up to 2200mg test and 800mg nandrolone, so when i write affect liver i mean give issues with the liver.

A lot of people only regurgitate information that they have read that has been recycled, and reposted a million times over.. people fail to understand that there is so much to this lifestyle that is either over-exaggerated or shrouded and not talked about at all.. as you already know a lot of people have bought into the idea that injectables are much safer because of the obvious reasons that we know, when they fail to understand that there is so much more that can affect the liver, just training and diet alone can throw off numbers.. when people pull blood work they like to find something just to accuse the instance on.. I've learned the hard way to look at so many different angles and perspectives, even if something's in my favor I want to know why, and why did it change compared to what it was before. the truth of the matter is this entire lifestyle is very taxing on the body alone, even natural bodybuilders have a lot of adrenal and organ problems.. but that's a topic for another day..
wich is why we take a 4-7 day break before gettin blood drawn ;)
Im no noob in this whole game, but since English is my third language i can sometimes miss write something. When ppl call injections safer they are most of the time talkin about liver values, i have never seen extremly skeved liver values from test injections. But all steroids can give a whole host of problems inject or tabs.

Slightly off topic but do injectable steroids have an adverse effect on the liver at all?

never see it mentioned, usually focus is on orals only
Apparently the article mentioned mentions injectable (non-17aa) steroids have potential for toxicity, but in reality they do not! The breakdown of the ester in injectables is a process called hydrolysis. I asked Dr George Touliasos on Facebook (Dr T from Muscular Development) about this and he ignored my question. I believe he didn't know. I did research and found out how the ester is metabolized through hydrolysis. Remember, its not the drug that is mostly responsible for toxicity in 17aa orals. its the Methylization.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws