over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A couple of HGH questions please

BigBlackJack

Banned
This is my first post on PM so it's nice to read and see some very knowledgeable men and women on here. I would like to compete for the very first time in a local level competition in the near future. I have experimented with HGH in the past- nothing too consistent. I see there are many options available. From searching and reading here there are a few products that have garnished my interest. The ones I have narrowed my first ventureare the HGHIGF1 product, Elitropoins, and Riptropins. I am thinking of the 3 day blast at 10iu and on the other days 3 upon waking up. Question is am I on the right path? Currently on the steroid front- 500mg of Enanthate 2x week (mon/thurs) so 1 gram a week. Up until now I have not been able to afford regular HGH usage- but I have saved up for a year's worth for now. Any pointers or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I plan on sticking around here and I hope to be able to get to know some of you better. BTW I am 28, stand 5'7 and weigh around 220 with a body fat approximately 11% via calipers by a seasoned trainer. My diet is so so and I drink a few light beers/week. Thanks

Well I would go with the rips from personal exp it's up too you though but with all the worries bout what's real and what's not provider is paying for his shit too be tested unlike the others and his shit by far works very well I run 5 ius and great for fat loss good luck on what you choose can go wrong with tp though

I think you're on the right path. Both rips and elis are great! Hgh&igf1's hgh is supposedly the strongest around. Your dosing protocol sounds very solid.

One thing i did notice is i wouldn't be running your test at 500mg a shot 2times a week. I feel 500 at one go is to much to absorb. Take your 1000mg that you run a week and spread that over three shots. Like Monday wed Friday. You will have much better control over your blood levels so there always elevated and you wont have a slight drop.

One thing i did notice is i wouldn't be running your test at 500mg a shot 2times a week. I feel 500 at one go is to much to absorb. Take your 1000mg that you run a week and spread that over three shots. Like Monday wed Friday. You will have much better control over your blood levels so there always elevated and you wont have a slight drop.

Makes sense and I have to agree. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131