advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A couple of newbie questions regarding Slin and GH!

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I have been using anabolic steroids for the last 10 years and want to give slin and GH a shot but have some rather newbie questions in the injection protocol. I have used slin pins for HCG. If i want to take 2 IUs of humalog that means draw the pin to the number 2 on the syringe right? Im assuming insulin doesnt need to be mixed up with anything else. The GH i know needs to be reconstituted with bateriostatic water. That i suppose i can purchase from any of the sponsors that sell sterile water. How much water needs to be put in the vials of blue tops GH?

I am in the same boat as you. I am gona try hgh my next cycle and have been doin my research. what I have found is your going to do it just like your doing your hcg. reconstitute it to your prefrence and do the math from there. as far as the slin pins I have not got mine yet so I am not furmilar with the markins but I know the total max. is 1 ml. and injections will be sq. which is new to me too.I will keep my eye on this thread b/c there will be better answers to come. BTW in the peptide forum there is a few threads "begginer hgh" look at those there some good stuff there

Last edited:
Well if its anything like injecting HCG it should be a piece of cake but i want to know that im doing the Insulin and mixing the GH properly. Definitely dont want to OD on the slin :eek:

cant answer the slin but the gh just put 1ml in the bottle and let it dissolve. then every major marking on a slin pin is 1iu. hope that helps. don't over think it it's not as hard as people really wanna try and make it. add water, let dissolve, fill slin pin, inject, wash, rinse, repeat, lol

I have been using anabolic steroids for the last 10 years and want to give slin and GH a shot but have some rather newbie questions in the injection protocol. I have used slin pins for HCG. If i want to take 2 IUs of humalog that means draw the pin to the number 2 on the syringe right? Im assuming insulin doesnt need to be mixed up with anything else. The GH i know needs to be reconstituted with bateriostatic water. That i suppose i can purchase from any of the sponsors that sell sterile water. How much water needs to be put in the vials of blue tops GH?

Dude you better be carefull with that insulin and know that you got the correct pin cause the difference between the right and wrong amount can kill you. Basskiller's web-site has a ton of good info on different slin protocols. I have been researching slin myself and gotta admit it scares me a little. Guys on here also seem to be a bit tight-lipped when it comes to discussing slin in-depth...good luck to ya!

Ya. Slin pins are labeled in iu. 2 units is the 2 mark. It will be liquid - no reconstituting. If you're lucky you'll get humalog, but humulin-r is readily available online.

I've ran slin for a little over 2 years on and of and like it a lot. Yes it is dangerous but if done safely, it's a great compound. Just need 3 things- a sugar blood test kit, glucose tabs and a product with a little slower type of sugar-I use granola bars. Start at a low dose, like 5 IUs and go from there. After you know how you react to it you can see what works for you.

The 10 mark on a .5 ml/cc, 50 unit slin pin is 10 IU's of slin whether it's humalog or humilin-R.
I my self like humalog better, its in and out quicker.
But
Humilin-R is a lot safer because it's a bit slower than humalog.

If you buy 10 IU GH bottles than you just mix 1 ml to each jar, if there 8 IU than .8 ml, ect..

Also I like to throw IGF-LR3 in my combo, together its incredible but be careful with all 3 because the IGF makes you more sensitive to slin.

There are threads on BK, IM and SF that get in depth on the subjects.

Good luck with your venture bro.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity