advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A couple of shorts training vids from the start of my new blast.

Dusty Hanshaw

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I thought it might be fun to post a couple training video's from recent workouts here at PM. Because I suck with computers I couldn't show the entire rest pause without waisting about three and a half minutes of your time. This is just my first attempt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMWvZpv_OOs

I guess we can't imbed these here.

Last edited:
Sweet! Just started my DC blast last week...looking for a 500lb bench this year..in the low 4's for reps currently...I have been following your post at IM too...good stuff...Stay injury free!

Hey Dusty, great video, looking hella swole!

I noticed your ROM is simular to what I use when performing chest moves. Are the rest of your ROM's on different moves about the same when doing chest?

Seems not activating the frontal delt and isolating on only the pec, I get a better contraction without the tie in pain. Just curious.

Solid lift Dusty! Looking beefy already with your XXXXXL shirt on ;)

Keep posting your lifts, its definitely good motivation!

Well, first you had to get creative with the hammer lat pull down machine by manipulating/extending the posts to hold more weight, now the shoulder press machine, eeeek... Faaaarrrreeeeaaakkkk!
Looking solid D!

but, I'm still trying to get over your sountrack for that vid, lol...

Running just as fast as I caaannn... Trying to get awaayyy, into the night..

OOPS I thought it was an incline press machine :confused::confused:

I thought it might be fun to post a couple training video's from recent workouts here at PM. Because I suck with computers I couldn't show the entire rest pause without waisting about three and a half minutes of your time. This is just my first attempt.

YouTube - 200908210830171first10 2

I guess we can't imbed these here.

Impressive.
i made my comments here:
**broken link removed**

Impressive lifts -

Thanks for the motivation Dusty- way to grind out those last 2 reps. Thanks for showing us how it's done...

Solid lift, how much do you weigh?

Thanks, I weigh 304.

As far as the partial incline I have to add that I had shoulder surgery years ago so going any more deep puts far to much pressure on it. I think going deeper would be much better for my chest development but I have no choice.:mad:

Thanks, I weigh 304.

As far as the partial incline I have to add that I had shoulder surgery years ago so going any more deep puts far to much pressure on it. I think going deeper would be much better for my chest development but I have no choice.:mad:

I guess everyone responds differently, but since I added partial inclines with dumbbells in my last blast all those unresponsive areas in my upper chest have been growing intensely. They're my new favorite chest exercise. I don't get much from full inclines, they make my shoulders sorer than my chest.

I guess everyone responds differently, but since I added partial inclines with dumbbells in my last blast all those unresponsive areas in my upper chest have been growing intensely. They're my new favorite chest exercise. I don't get much from full inclines, they make my shoulders sorer than my chest.

As usual what I wanted to say and what I wrote were two very different things. What I was talking about is how on the partial inclines I wasn't taking the bar all of the way down to my chest. I love doing the partial incline but wish i could go through a greater range of motion.

lookin swole as hell bro , keep it up man, video is motivating as hell

OMG!!!

Bwahahahaha Saggy flesh man is in your video on the standing calf machine ... using a sweet range of motion might I add :D

No one else will get that, but trust ... this is one of the guys yo see walking around the gym that you swear kills puppies and wears a woman suit made out of his victims. At least now if Dusty disappears, we have a video of the suspect.

Anyhow lol, Great lift man. As always you are a true mutant and even more true inspiration ... most especially to those of us without working shoulders;)
I can't wait to get this line out and get back in there with you.

FREAK ... Behemoth ... That's a Biiiig Bitch!!!:D

Dam Dusty! My shoulders were hurting just watching that!:D

Thanks, I weigh 304.

I noticed you used a wider grip on the incline as well, does using the wider grip help to reduce that pressure on your shoulder as well? Or I guess the question could be. what are your reasons for using such a wide grip?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws