over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A couple weeks after the USA's!

Lenny

IFBB PRO / Featured Member/Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
PM, thanks for all the awesome comments and such during the USA's...up almost 20lbs and actually feeling pretty darn good, considering sightings of my water buffalo version 2.0 is coming back ;) Fooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddd :)

Attachments

• photo (76).JPG
    photo (76).JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 659
Last edited:
PM, thanks for all the awesome comments and such during the USA's...up almost 20lbs and actually feeling pretty darn good, considering sightings of my water buffalo version 2.0 is coming back ;) Fooooooooooddddddddddddddddddddddd :)

Swole 4 sure looking promising

Monster! Thats why i love this site you can get feedback and help from beasts like yoirself. Very motivational bro, from top to bottom. Happy growing man, what weight will you get up to this grow season?

BEAST!!! :eek:

I hope you have more self control then me I leave one fast food place just to walk into another LOL

Lenny!
Very Impressed by how humble you are and also how helpful.
One of the best in the Nation!! Hows that feel.
And Only getting better :eek:

Its an Honor to have you as a member here and Thanks for your time and contributions.

Look great,motivation for the lesser blessed.

Brother, you are my American idol...!!! U look amazing....

Swole 4 sure looking promising

I do not make any promises, life is ever changing, I just do my best to improve upon some kind of progression platform :)

Monster! Thats why i love this site you can get feedback and help from beasts like yoirself. Very motivational bro, from top to bottom. Happy growing man, what weight will you get up to this grow season?

Thanks man...mini monster is what you meant to say :) I have not targeted a weight, I will wait till the end of august before I set in major goals, right now, clearing the mind, enjoying replenishing my body, and having some fun training sessions!

Thanks my man, hope all is well!

I hope you have more self control then me I leave one fast food place just to walk into another LOL

I would rather choose a non chain cafe or a nice burger joint for my yummy foods.and I love all you eat sushi buffets :)

Looking great man! Your Legs are insane!

Thanks brother, one pound of muscle at a time.

Only you could put on 20lbs in two weeks and it looks like lean muscle:mad: Damn you T.

What's up my supportive brother, you know me pretty well, sometimes my body acts like a sponge ;) Keep doing you B! Hope all is well with you.

Lenny!
Very Impressed by how humble you are and also how helpful.
One of the best in the Nation!! Hows that feel.
And Only getting better :eek:

Its an Honor to have you as a member here and Thanks for your time and contributions.

rAJJIN, thank you for the kind words. How does it feel? It was humbling and challenging, and I enjoyed the outcome. But, still good ole me :)

Likewise, this board would be the place it is without mods like you, thank you!

Look great,motivation for the lesser blessed.

Motivating all walks of life is my goal :)

Brother, you are my American idol...!!! U look amazing....

I am no American idol, the war vets, mothers, dads, teachers, etc are the idols...I am just a person who enjoys pushing himself as a bodybuilder...thanks man!

I do not make any promises, life is ever changing, I just do my best to improve upon some kind of progression platform :)

Thanks man...mini monster is what you meant to say :) I have not targeted a weight, I will wait till the end of august before I set in major goals, right now, clearing the mind, enjoying replenishing my body, and having some fun training sessions!

Thanks my man, hope all is well!

I would rather choose a non chain cafe or a nice burger joint for my yummy foods.and I love all you eat sushi buffets :)

Thanks brother, one pound of muscle at a time.

What's up my supportive brother, you know me pretty well, sometimes my body acts like a sponge ;) Keep doing you B! Hope all is well with you.

rAJJIN, thank you for the kind words. How does it feel? It was humbling and challenging, and I enjoyed the outcome. But, still good ole me :)

Likewise, this board would be the place it is without mods like you, thank you!

Motivating all walks of life is my goal :)

I am no American idol, the war vets, mothers, dads, teachers, etc are the idols...I am just a person who enjoys pushing himself as a bodybuilder...thanks man!

My brother,,, you are amazing... God bless you...

Once again awesome work at the USAs.
Enjoy the eating brother :D

Incredible physique and such humility. Guys like you are so easy to root for!

Lol I'm the same way love me some fresh homemade grub if I can only control my self. What have you been indulging on and how do u control yourself from being a glutton. Also have you found certain junk foods to improve your physique

Lenny I can sensed you will be a Pro in due time bro. One of the best Physique on the board I must say.

Sick sweep indeed. Whats yoir bread and butter exercise for your quads? Is it possible to get quads like that without heavy squats?

Lats are wide as fuck too, whats yoir mainstay exercise for flaring those badboys out?

It looks like 20Lbs of pure muscle. You should jump in The North Americans.

Damn bro you look absolutely amazing. Beat mode, absolutely monstrous!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity