over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A day at my gym

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Just 10 minutes ago a group of guys run outside of my big bay door.......2 guys from my gym are fighting. Both take a boxer stance......both jab at each other...one kicks the others shins and the kickers leg snaps in half like a baseball bat...righ in the middle of his lower leg....heard it loud......crazy looking......never seen anything like it. Someone drove him the 1/4 mile to the hospital......crazy

i think something similar happened in a ufc fight...think the fighter was corey hill. very freaky injury.

Just 10 minutes ago a group of guys run outside of my big bay door.......2 guys from my gym are fighting. Both take a boxer stance......both jab at each other...one kicks the others shins and the kickers leg snaps in half like a baseball bat...righ in the middle of his lower leg....heard it loud......crazy looking......never seen anything like it. Someone drove him the 1/4 mile to the hospital......crazy

Lack of shin conditioning, just because you saw it on tv doesn't mean you can do it..:p

Lmao.wishni could have seen it.

A little osteoporosis never hurt nobody.....oh, wait a minute

Damn Phil, what chu puttin' in the water fountain?

Last edited:
Been a couple fights in my gym over the years, once a guy got his ear half bit off.
As for what happened, its somewhat "common" in MMA, common is the wrong word, but its certainly not unheard of.

Curious to know what was the reaction of the recipient of the kick? Did he pounce on the other guy or just walk away??:confused::eek:

so........who won?

Jesus! Haha how often do you see that happen

WOW!!! Nice Post!Kind Regards.
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Well

Been a couple fights in my gym over the years, once a guy got his ear half bit off.
As for what happened, its somewhat "common" in MMA, common is the wrong word, but its certainly not unheard of.

Curious to know what was the reaction of the recipient of the kick? Did he pounce on the other guy or just walk away??:confused::eek:

The guy fell down..........the other guy stepped back and stood there in shock......the guy was helped up and stood there held up until a car came by to take him to the hospital. He pointed at the other guy like we will finish this later. The other guy just stood there, walked back into the gym and finished training chest with flys......I avoided telling him what I thought about flys.........

The guy fell down..........the other guy stepped back and stood there in shock......the guy was helped up and stood there held up until a car came by to take him to the hospital. He pointed at the other guy like we will finish this later. The other guy just stood there, walked back into the gym and finished training chest with flys......I avoided telling him what I thought about flys.........

I spit out my LBA's laughing

I lold

lololololo

Maybe he could use some advice on some supplement to speed his healing. Hehehe:D

AK

The other guy just stood there, walked back into the gym and finished training chest with flys......I avoided telling him what I thought about flys.........

You should pull a Vince Gironda on him and threaten to kick him out if you ever see him doing flys in your gym again. :D

Last edited:
LMFAO so the guy snapped his leg trying to kick the other guy? then the other guy finishes his workout. haha

How many of you guys ever had a fight in the gym? :)
Bodybuilding gym that is...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner