over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A day at my gym

That part about the dude finishing with flys was the best part of the thread LOL. I can't believe a fight broke out at the gym... What the hell kind of words do you have while working out that instigates that? Jeez, put your head down and work out...

Or do flys...

only ever seen one fight in the gym, some dumbass who uses an ungodly amount of test and tren started arguing with some shorter guy outside the gym about some girl they both used to date then they both went inside and started training at oppisite ends of the gym, then they big mother fucker started shouting at him and screaming how he was a "Fucking cock-sucker" then through a 10kg dumbell at the smaller guy whilst he was sitting on a bench.

He was barred from the gym by the owner.

I cant

Whoa I broke my leg in the same place as the guy in the video, that hurt just to watch. you didn't toss them for fighting??? I mean you can't stop stuff like that from happening but should be some consequences.But I admit I do like to watch an occasional fight.

They are a gang from Puerto Rico and it was a fight amongst members. I need to keep living so I don't ask questions

I remember a gym fight from probably 1985 when I was 15 years old. It might be the only time I have saved a guy's life just by circumstance. It was mid-afternoon, and there was only 3 of us in the whole place. I could sense some type of animosity amongst the 2 others who were there. They arrived separately, but obviously had some history. I recall seeing one guy just fuming, staring at the other as he was doing dumbbell shoulder presses and I could sense he was about to explode.

All of a sudden, the fuming guy had a 35lb plate in his hand charging at the guy doing dumbbell presses. I yelled, "watch out" and this guy moved after hearing me literally a second before the crazy guy swung that plate at his head. They rolled around for a few minutes trying to slam each other with whatever was handy, and I kept my distance because they were twice my age and it wasn't my business, but I remember thinking if either got a clean blow I was going to be a witness to a murder. The aggressor was in pure rage, and despite being a pretty strong ass 15 year old, I was edging toward the door because I didn't want any part of this raging big mofo, and being the only one in front, if he got the job done, he was going to eliminate the witness.

Thankfully the owner was in back and was a big old power-lifter type, and he came out and separated them, and they seemed to cool after his arrival. Lots of blood, but nothing life-threatening when it was all done.

I've seen other dust-ups at the gym, but nothing like that. This was a murder attempt, even though nothing legally ever came of it as far as I know. I never did find out what it was about. I recall thinking it had to be about a woman as that's about the only thing that usually rises to that level.

Last edited:
Damn Phil you need to tell those boys to lay off the juice! :p seriously though, that's insane to witness that... And the guy going back to finish his workout with pec flys is absolutely hilarious!

Well

Damn Phil you need to tell those boys to lay off the juice! :p seriously though, that's insane to witness that... And the guy going back to finish his workout with pec flys is absolutely hilarious!

These guys are natural. Just athletes. Boxers and baseball players. All athletic and lean. Big tall guys. It was so strange to see them upset at each other.

These guys are natural. Just athletes. Boxers and baseball players. All athletic and lean. Big tall guys. It was so strange to see them upset at each other.

They were arguing over the effectiveness of flys!

Wow that's crazy and sad for that guy.

Would have been awesome if the other guy flicked him a calcium pill.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear