over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a diet from hell??

I think that the true test of a diet is how much your losing after the first 10-12 days , I think that a majority of the time most of the initial weight loss is just water from cutting out so many simple carbs that the average person eats a day.

I don't think you could lose that much weight is fat if you fasted for 4 days

You must of had a ton of bodyfat

I was thinking the same thing. Your diet must have been really crap if you have lost that much in such a short time period.

On another point I completely agree with the person who wrote about the benefits of spices. I am not sure how common they are used in American cooking (I imagine not very common). But here in he UK they are used fairly widely. Obviously most writings will be bs and overhyped (like most things). And I completely agree with Phil and his funny comment about the shotgun. But they can be used for many different benefits. I am a huge fan of turmeric. But yeah if your on a good (healthy and calorie restrictive) diet then you won't really need anything apart from the right mental attitude and time. If you add tren and test to the mix then you should get great results.

I think that the true test of a diet is how much your losing after the first 10-12 days , I think that a majority of the time most of the initial weight loss is just water from cutting out so many simple carbs that the average person eats a day.

I don't think you could lose that much weight is fat if you fasted for 4 days

yep, i never have dieted before..first time ever...and yes..MY DIET HAS BEEN COOKIES CAKES AND PROTEIN..I am trying to do better.. and I am doing just that

i would start off a diet on alot more cals then slowly pull 250 cals every 2 weeks or so. Key is get your metblism racing with clean cals without ever getting fat makes dieting a whole lot easier.

SB

i would start off a diet on alot more cals then slowly pull 250 cals every 2 weeks or so. Key is get your metblism racing with clean cals without ever getting fat makes dieting a whole lot easier.

SB

Do you have picture to back that up?

Do you have picture to back that up?

Did the guy say he was 250lbs 8% bodyfat with 22ich arms? He just gave his opinion on diet and he needs a pic. to back it up? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

SB
Sexybody is giving exact instructions on how to lose body fat the easy way. I'd like to see proof that it actually works. Does that seem wrong?

Sexybody is giving exact instructions on how to lose body fat the easy way. I'd like to see proof that it actually works. Does that seem wrong?

OJ, he wasn't giving exact instructions bro! He just stated he would cut cals. and that is actually pretty basic knowledge, he didn't write the guy up an exact diet to follow, or pretended to be some guru. It's a discussion board, and he simply put in his 2 cents. Dieting is just so weird for everyone, we all know guys who can get ripped by cutting down on binging pizza to only three days a week. And we know guys who have to starve to get to 10% bodyfat, or add shit loads of cardio. Genarally I don't like that diet this guy posted one bit, too much cardio and he's 21% body fat, if he wants to get to single digits he's going to go through hell if he plateus. Plus too much high intensity cardio and even on gear will basically cause you to run your muscles into the ground. I also think the diet lacks Essential Fatty Acids which is almost a never good idea. Just my opinion.

OJ, he wasn't giving exact instructions bro! He just stated he would cut cals. and that is actually pretty basic knowledge, he didn't write the guy up an exact diet to follow, or pretended to be some guru. It's a discussion board, and he simply put in his 2 cents. Dieting is just so weird for everyone, we all know guys who can get ripped by cutting down on binging pizza to only three days a week. And we know guys who have to starve to get to 10% bodyfat, or add shit loads of cardio. Genarally I don't like that diet this guy posted one bit, too much cardio and he's 21% body fat, if he wants to get to single digits he's going to go through hell if he plateus. Plus too much high intensity cardio and even on gear will basically cause you to run your muscles into the ground. I also think the diet lacks Essential Fatty Acids which is almost a never good idea. Just my opinion.
Fair enough. I don't like the diet either. And I'm probably overreacting.

Fair enough. I don't like the diet either. And I'm probably overreacting.

LOL , first thing I thought was wow that guy is being kind of a dick , then I remembered your about 2 weeks out from a show !!
being short and testy and over reacting is understood now:D

I think the diet isin't that bad to use as a start to maybe peel alot of the water and some fat off in the first few weeks but after that I think it needs to be adjusted to somthing that is more of a life style change than a diet that way their isin't a bad ass rebound.

LOL , first thing I thought was wow that guy is being kind of a dick , then I remembered your about 2 weeks out from a show !!
being short and testy and over reacting is understood now:D

I think the diet isin't that bad to use as a start to maybe peel alot of the water and some fat off in the first few weeks but after that I think it needs to be adjusted to somthing that is more of a life style change than a diet that way their isin't a bad ass rebound.
Well, if that's how I'm coming off then here's a genuine public apology. ...but I still think the diet sucks no matter how you look at it.

Last edited:
I don't think the diet is completely useless. I would personally take away many parts and add some. Not enough fat is a main thought. Chicken 3 meals running is gonna get boring. Sure sometimes you have to be dedicated and sometimes you may have to say no to food. But there are far easier ways to reach your goals. Plus it's not like your a serious bodybuilder who will sacrifice many things in life to get to where you want. You just want to lose weight and tone up etc.

Everyone is different but I doubt you would enjoy that diet... you can reach your goals and still enjoy food. Although a challenge is good but just looking at that diet fills me wih boredom.

I hope you get where you wanna be. It's not rocket science. If you have hired someone then follow exactly what they say and just be true to yourself. Looks like your your moving in the right direction so keep up with your routine. Some before and after pics would be good.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws