over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a diet from hell??

debo0211

Banned
a diet from hell?? UPDATE

Wake up immediately drink 6 o.z.water and take 1000mg Vit C and 1 cup of black coffee plain or Green tea plain. Do this within 8 minutes of waking.

Within 10 min - start 55 minutes of cardio - intense! cover and sweat.

after cardio eat Meal within 55 minutes of waking up

Meal 1- 12 egg whites / 1 cup spinach leaf / 1/3 cup oats

Meal 2 - 7 o.z. talipia / 4 o.z. sweet potato / cinnamon

Meal 3 - 7 o.z. chicken / 1 cup broccoli / 1 tbl. apple cider vinegar

Meal 4 - 7 o.z. chicken / 4 o.z. swweet potato / cinnamon

Meal 5 - 7 o.z. chicken / 2 cups lettuce or spinach leaf / 1 tbl apple cider vinegar / 12 raw almonds

Meal 6 - 7 o.z. talipia / 2 o.z. sweet potato / cinnamon

Cardio here - 55 minutes intense! - sweat - cover up

Meal 7 - 6 egg whites / 1 cup broccoli / 1 tbl picante sauce

You must get a scale at wal-mart and measure all food!!! Weigh proteins after cooking - Weigh Sweet potato after cooking - Measur out veggies exact! - Measure Oats exact!

If you don't see it on this diet you cant have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drink 1 1/2 gallons of water only - nothing else unless its in this diet!!!

I am doing this diet for cutting fat and GETTING LEAN...please critique it for me..I also will be cycling tren ace, masteron, and test ace.50 MGS EACH EOD .ANY SUGGESTIONS ARE WELCOME

Last edited:
I don't understand your question. If you hired someone to diet you should do exactly what they tell you or you won't know if it works. If you follow through exactly as told and it doesn't work, hire someone else.

:rolleyes: ... Did you pay for this? Seems like too much cardio. When do you train? .. and lastly.. whats with the fucking cinnamon?

Cinnamon

:rolleyes: ... Did you pay for this? Seems like too much cardio. When do you train? .. and lastly.. whats with the fucking cinnamon?

It supposed to help " speed" metabolism...........a bunch of BS.......I mean, there are so many OCD peeps in this sport.......woild it burn 1/100th of a calorie???

I think its an insane way to go about a diet..........you wont last long on it so why even do it.........
Some guys have to learn the hard way. Obviously there's a ton of good info on this website alone that would contradict most of that protocol.

But I still think if you pay someone, either do what they tell you or get your money back and hire someone else.

It supposed to help " speed" metabolism...........a bunch of BS.......I mean, there are so many OCD peeps in this sport.......woild it burn 1/100th of a calorie???

It's also supposed to regulate blood sugars as well which is why it seems to be paired with meals that have carbs. I know that diet wouldn't work for me but maybe it will for you. Good luck.

Phil is right

I agree with Phil. I'm following his diet right now and I'm getting leaner without "dieting". I'm eating an ass load actually.

I agree with Phil. I'm following his diet right now and I'm getting leaner without "dieting". I'm eating an ass load actually.

Exactly!! I'm using Mountaindog's diet. And I'm never hungry. In fact, I'm usually still full and it's time for the next meal. And I'm noticeably leaner every couple of days. In these pictures I can hardly pull my stomach in I'm so full.

Attachments

• Aug6.jpg
    Aug6.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 825
Last edited:
where are the good fats in the diet? it looks like you didnt put alot of thought into it. you eat the same thing on workout days as off days?

It's not bad, but it looks really expensive. And why not supplement a couple of the meals with a liquid meal?? Like a protein shake with some good fats in it? And eating 3 meals of Chicken in a row?!?! Everyday?!? That would get VERY old.. QUICK!

Last edited:
It's also supposed to regulate blood sugars as well which is why it seems to be paired with meals that have carbs. I know that diet wouldn't work for me but maybe it will for you. Good luck.

Thats what I was going to say. I like putting cinnamon on my yams, and oatmeal, and if it helps with my blood sugar, so be it

I'm suffering just reading that diet and regimen. Its very rigid. What happens if during this process you learn 55 minutes of cardio doesn't do the trick and you need 56 minutes? …or all that "intense" cardio consumes your muscle along with the fat? …or you need 13 almonds instead of 12? Its about learning what specifically works best for you.

It's not bad, but it looks really expensive. And why not supplement a couple of the meals with a liquid meal?? Like a protein shake with some good fats in it? And eating 3 meals of Chicken in a row?!?! Everyday?!? That would get VERY old.. QUICK!
I eat chicken day in and day out and don't get tired of it. I think when you are calorie deficient any food tastes good :D

I eat chicken day in and day out and don't get tired of it. I think when you are calorie deficient any food tastes good :D

LOL , thats the truth!!

I think that diet would work well fro dropping alot of WEIGHT , but i think that a fair amount of that weight would be muscle.

Their are some carbs in their though not much but for me it would be enough , I can function fine and not feel to shitty on 100g carbs a day but i think eating 2 oz of sweet potatos would just piss me off!!
the fats look realy low unless you taking a few fish il cpas with each meal and using some sort of MTC oil as your "dressing" for all that spinach.

I think I'd have to eat a bottle of "beano" a day following that diet

Honestly it doesn't look to be that bad to me if you not living on it for weeks on end , I've tried WAY less than that and dropped alot of WEIGHT but you can't do it for long

i did something similar...here's what it looked like 5 weeks out:

MEAL ONE: 5 egg whites
MEAL TWO: 4 egg whites, 2 oz of flank steak and 1 serving of cream of
rice and a Tbsp of glutamine
MEAL THREE: 6 oz of orange roughy with 2 cups of broccoli
MEAL FOUR: 30 grams of protein of your choice from eggs, fish, or chicken
with 8 asparagus spears
MEAL FIVE: 5 oz of tuna, 8 asparagus spears and 10 almonds
MEAL SIX: 40 gram low carb low fat shake and a regular thermo
MEAL SEVEN: 3 oz of chicken 3 egg whites and 2 oz of flank with 1.5 cups
of brown rice with glutamine
MEAL EIGHT: 6 to 8 egg whites with 1 cup of spinach

I basically did this for 22 weeks leading up to the show (with frequent tweaking) as well as some cheat meals throw in (Giordanos deep dish:D)

a diet like this combined with a relatively small amount of cardio did the trick for me (2 20min sessions 4 days a week). however, 2 hours a day seems like it would cause some atrophy if you did it for too long:eek: Lot of others factors are in play though

not sayin it was the best way, theres definitely more than one way to get there....some ways are more painful than others:)

so basically....I think that you will get LEAN if you stick to this......for a contest I might go a different route

its a glucose disposal agent I believe because it contains naturally occurring chromium,.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity