over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a favour (from Maldorf maybe?)

valleymentality

Registered
How about a top ten of the worst offending AAS for a) bumping up Blood pressure b) raising hemocrit levels.

(1) EQ is the worst and according to Maldorf (2) Deca. Don't know a top 10, I'll try to research when I have time and see if I can further the rankings. However, heed the warning on the first two.

Yeah EQ and deca are the worst injectables that I am aware of. Any nandralone derivitive is supposed to build up hct. Orals it would have to be Anadrol. If you look anadrol up youll see that one of its medical uses is to treat anemia. Worst for BP would have to be tren IMO. Anything that causes significant water retention will raise BP. I dont remember tren causing water retention, so it raises BP by some other mechanism.

I was doing 300mg/week for a long time, watching my crit levels closely, donating blood as needed. At one point I added 30mg of var daily, I was shocked at fast this drove up my crit, probably 3 points over a couple months, before that it was going up MUCH slower.

It is very hard to predict what will drive up your crit, bloodwork is a must.

LOL this is the back double bi shot thread apparently :p Anybody else catch that?

Sorry to ruin your little sequence with a pic of my gf. Although she does have quitean impressive back double bicep pose too :)

i eat anadrol for 2 days and get bloody noses, i imagine from high bp. also tren i cant do either which raises it high. i stay away from both which sucks because they work well:D. those 2 are the worst for me

I was doing 300mg/week for a long time, watching my crit levels closely, donating blood as needed. At one point I added 30mg of var daily, I was shocked at fast this drove up my crit, probably 3 points over a couple months, before that it was going up MUCH slower.

It is very hard to predict what will drive up your crit, bloodwork is a must.

Totally right. Just as with many issues (gyno, bloating, hairloss, etc.), there's much variation among individuals in terms of how they react to AAS esp. in combination. You can make generalizations but you can't count on it ... blood work is important.

Yes sir Tren is a curious drug, cause you would think that by getting you lean and drying you up somewhat, it would have no impact on BP, same way as Masteron , but Tren raises up my BP, can only do it for 4 weeks, but I love the stuff, also cannot do Adrol , that really impacts BP immediately,Blessings. Minister.

LOL this is the back double bi shot thread apparently :p Anybody else catch that?

yeah mike, but thats not my back double bi shot, i'm in my 30's not from the 1930's. Interesting about the tren raising bp, I dropped the deca and test e and hgh a littl earlier than planned because of the bp and changed to tren ace/test ace/mast ace and the bp is coming down every time I test it. I'm going to blame it on the deca and I will not be using the fact im bulking as an excuse not to do my cardio.

interesting thread. i was thinking about this the other day. i guess its different for everyone, but for me, tren doesn't raise my blood pressure that much, but it gives me other sides.

tbol was way too much for me. i wont be using that again.

over 40mgs higher of dbol can cause some problems especially if i take it all at once before a work out.

var was good to me.

superdrol was a disaster.

i never used drol though and i probably wont because of the stories i hear.

npp was good to me.

i haven't used eq in a long time, but when i was on i didn't check my blood presssure. it was my first cycle and i wasn't thinking about stuff like that.

i was wondering about primo? i don't know how many people have used real primo though.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity