over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A few peptide questions...

Mike Oxbig

Newbies
What's up guys, I recently acquired a few dozen vials of free peptides and being that I've read a great deal of conflicting info during my research I have a few questions regarding their use.

1. What's the deal with mixing IGF-1 with other peptides? Some say they can't be used in conjunction with CJC-1295/a GHRP due to it causing a negative feedback loop whereas others say it doesn't occur as long as the CJC is stacked with a GHRP. Does anyone have any available studies on this?

2. Can CJC-1295 and GHRP-2 be mixed in the same syringe? Some say the PH difference between the two will degrade them and can't be mixed at all, others say they can be mixed if you pin immediately after you load the syringe, and then I see sources like GreatWhitePeptides stacking the two peptides in the same vial. What's the deal?

3. How often do you all switch syringes? I'll be pinning CJC/GHRP-2 4x/day and was planning on loading them up separately in 2 pre-drawn syringes with 4 doses each. I would swab the needle with alcohol prior to each injection, has anyone received an infection using this protocol?

4. Has anyone used NapsGear peptides? I haven't been able to find any reviews online.

5. I have 14mg of Ipam and 60mg of GHRP-2, what would be the best way to stack the two GHRPs? I was planning on pinning 100mg of CJC-1295 4x/day stacked with 100mg of GHRP-2 with the first 3 injections and substituting 100mg of Ipam in lieu of GHRP-2 for the 4th pin(which would be done right before bed), would this be the most efficient protocol?

6. I read one post stating that peptides are more stable in higher concentrations which advised diluting each vial with only 2ml of bacteriostatic water, I typically prefer to dilute vials as much as possible in order to make precise dosing easier. Is it really preferable to use higher concentrations?

The gist of the research I've done has let me to conclude that injections need to be spaced out every 3 hours, there should be no carbs/fat consumed 2-3 hours pre-injection or 30 minute post-injection, and protein ideally needs to be consumed roughly 30 minutes pre-injection. Am I missing anything?

Thanks!

Last edited:
2. Yes - but use right away is the best

Best place for learning about peps is datbetrue

1. You can, but keep in mind the LR3 has a long half-life (around 24 hours) but that doesn't mean that you can't use other peps (or even insulin with it). You need to figure out the timing correctly. However, I think it might be better wait 6-8 hours to LR3 after a ghrp/ghrh injection. Not sure about that, maybe somebody can shed more light on this.

2. yes u can mix them.

3. According to Dr. G, "subq injections are extremely rare for getting infected. If you properly cleanse the area with an alcohol pad, you should have no problem using the same insulin needle 8-10 times in a row without changing needles. If you would like to take advice i would recommend the 29g 1/2" version. Insulin needles also come in 32g 3/8" version but they are so thin that after two or three injections they will bend or deform. The 29g will work better for multiple injections." check his thread (post #207) http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/81428-**dr-g**-q-11.html

5. 100 mcg of Ip is too small (has very very mild effects), for Ip you need higher doses (around 500+ i believe)

6. I'm not sure why higher concentration would make any diff., but I may be wrong. Think about it like this, if you need 100 mcg of GHRP, would it make a diff. if it was diluted in 5 or 10 ius? 100 mcg is 100 mcg, the amount of liquid you use is irrelevant. But again, I'm not sure, there might be a some explanation.

I recently got IGF L3R from naps gear and I believe it was bunk. Considering I just finished a bottle of their GP Tren and Masterone and both I believe also to be bunk. (After using them for YEARS, i'm come to the conclusion that they do make good stuff, but also half is bunk. once again, I've used them for years)

On the bright side, their test is good, consistently.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws