over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

a few questions about gear

sean70ss

Registered
Would it be ok to use 250mg of test e and 250 mg of deca per week and not use d-bol? After reading some of the stories on aas has me concerned with d-bol and plus the bloating. Thanks guys.

Stats

5'8"
8%bf
use big a's workout program
39 yrs

SB

yes real sostanon will elevate your test levels withing a day! if this is your first cycle one sostano 250 a week is enough to give you good results.

gear

It would be my 1st cylce not trying to go nuts just locigal and sensiable. Would like to make some nice modest gains.

SB

well if it was me i would do the 250 sust and 250 deca and 4 weeks d bol at 30-50 mg a day. if your worried about bloat have some nolva on hand witch you should have anyway and pop 20 mg a day and to bloat will go away. i love dbol you will feel it your first time taking it, at least i do just feel great!!

if this is his first cycle why use d-bol specially at such a high dose? believe it or not i have had great results of off 12mgs d-bol

It would be my 1st cylce not trying to go nuts just locigal and sensiable. Would like to make some nice modest gains.

SB

If this is your first cycle, why not just run test to see how you respond to that. How are you going to know what is causing any sides if you're using multiple compounds?

Would it be ok to use 250mg of test e and 250 mg of deca per week and not use d-bol? After reading some of the stories on aas has me concerned with d-bol and plus the bloating. Thanks guys.

Stats

5'8"
8%bf
39 yrs

SB

If it's your first cycle, just go with Test. You'll make great gains. Also, regardless of what you do, water bloat has much more to do with your diet than the gear you use. Use test at a reasonable dose and it's unlikely that you'll have a problem. Keep the nolvadex around just in case you get nipple issues; however, unless you're gettin carried away with dosing or have some predisposition to those types of problems, you should be good to go.

One note: If you are going to take Deca, and for a first cycle I think it's over-kill, make sure that you DO NOT use Nolva. There are other ancillary items that are needed with Deca. Nolva can cause other problems in a cycle like that.

Read up before you jump off that cliff. I would keep it simple though. A nice low dose of Test over 12-16 weeks will do you just fine. You'll make gains, your ancillary requirements will be far less, PCT will be easier, you'll feel good, the cycle will be cheaper and less complex, you'll get a sense of how you react to high Test levels... There are just many more pro's than con's to keeping it simple dude.

Good luck.

gear

I appreciate the responses very much. I am going to do a Test and see how that works. I was reading Big A's advice on gear and it seemed like alot!

I am going to start off at 250 a week for 14 weeks. I had done sus500 which was taken off the shelf and did an 8 week cycle and put on 12 lbs of muscle. No side and felt really good. Just cant find it anywhere.

SB

Big A's program

You need a testosterone base. 750mg/week is plenty.
You need an anabolic - deca or Eq at 400mg/week is
plenty. You need for optimum growth, a good oral like
d-bol at 30mg/d or A-50 50mg/d.

I appreciate the responses very much. I am going to do a Test and see how that works. I was reading Big A's advice on gear and it seemed like alot!

I am going to start off at 250 a week for 14 weeks. I had done sus500 which was taken off the shelf and did an 8 week cycle and put on 12 lbs of muscle. No side and felt really good. Just cant find it anywhere.

SB

Big A's program

You need a testosterone base. 750mg/week is plenty.
You need an anabolic - deca or Eq at 400mg/week is
plenty. You need for optimum growth, a good oral like
d-bol at 30mg/d or A-50 50mg/d.

Big A's cycle is a good one its just a little advanced for a 1st cycle. I would run 500mg /Test E week for 12-14 weeks by itself for a 1st cycle. Always add compounds 1 cycle at a time so you see how you respond to each compound. If you jump in and run 3 compounds your first cycle and start having issues its hard to figure out which one is giving you a bad reaction. You to have an AI on hand and have your PCT layed out before you even start pinning. HCG is something I would look into too. Running HCG 250iu 2 x week during your cycle will make PCT a breeze and keep your nuts from becoming raisins. If you use HCG you probably want to run the AI through your cycle because it can cause an increase in estro. For me Aromasin is the only AI Id ever use. 12.5mg/day is a good place to start for dosing and adjust according to how you feel and look. The main reason I would recommend HCG for you is your age. As we get older our bodies ability to recover from cycles becomes harder and harder. I hope this info helps in your decision.

If this is your first cycle, why not just run test to see how you respond to that. How are you going to know what is causing any sides if you're using multiple compounds?

BUMP!!!!.JUst go Test-E you will get good results.More is not always better.If u have sides to one of the compounds how u gonna know what it is.Save the Deca an next one this goes good add it with the test.An even bump the test up 1an 1/2 cc which would be 375 mg.U want to do more test then any other compound anyway...Good luck in ur choice

Stats

5'8"
8%bf
39 yrs

SB
Well let's see here.....5'8" and 192 aint all that bad actually. If you are truely 8% then my guess is you look pretty good!

Like the others here have said, go with test only for your first run. See how you react or I should say your body reacts. You can always get a little more agressive with subsequent cycles. leave the orals alone untill you establish a really good base to work from and have a few solid cycles under your belt. No rush. take your time, do things right and stay safe. Try the sustanon 250 once a week for a few weeks and then maybe up it to 500. But I think as a first timer you will like the gains on 250. Again no hurry. This is not a sprint to the finish, what is more important is to be there for the finish. Do not think more is better on your first try..................Stay safe!

gear

Ok so 250mg test e per week. should I start pct now? I have a 1 bottle. I have not received my gear yet. Take clomid at the end? Great info guys really appreciate it.

SB

^ why would you start PCT before you take the test? You start PCT after the testosterone clears your system (ie de-esterfies and is metabolized)...which will probably be 12-20 days after your last injection with the 250mg/week dosage you are using.

ptc. stands for, post cycle therapy.

Ok so 250mg test e per week. should I start pct now? I have a 1 bottle. I have not received my gear yet. Take clomid at the end? Great info guys really appreciate it.

SB

Bro, keep reading I think you need a little more knowledge before you start pinning.

gear

Bro, keep reading I think you need a little more knowledge before you start pinning.

What I meant to say was with the test would nolvadex be the best to use. I know the pct is at the end. You read many things some like clomid some like nolvadex some use HCG. I have a good program laid out so completely comfortable.

SB

test 250 per week 10-weeks
hcg 250 per week
nolvadex 20 mg a day
pct end

Well most people run nolva and clomid in their PCT. Some are also using torm to in place of clomid. I would use an AI instead of nolva during the cycle and only if you need it. At 250mg/week you may not need anything.

What I meant to say was with the test would nolvadex be the best to use. I know the pct is at the end. You read many things some like clomid some like nolvadex some use HCG. I have a good program laid out so completely comfortable.

SB

test 250 per week 10-weeks
hcg 250 per week
nolvadex 20 mg a day
pct end

Pin the test EW. 16 weeks at that dose would be ideal. 10 weeks is a little on the unproductive side in my opinion.

If you develop breast issues (pain, swelling, severe itchiness etc) take nolvadex at between 20-40 MG ED for a week and that should do the trick. A little itchiness is ok so don't freak out about it. DOn't take the Nolvedex unless you need it, which, odds are, you wont.

A low dose AI is never a bad idea but at 250MG it's probably not necessary. If you do the AI, you will not need the nolvadex but keep it on hand anyway. A little estrogen is not a bad thing. Too much estrogen is. YOu should be ok with this dose. If you do the AI, keep it low - e.g., .5mg (1/2)mg Adex EOD or 12.5 mg Exemestane ED. Nothing more. Those doses will completely wipe out any E issues without completely crushing E.

You probably don't even need the HCG but if you're going to take it, do a search for Swales Protocal. I beleive he advocates HCG the day before and after the weekly Test inject. Don't quote me though. Start HCG on week 2 or so and continue right up to PCT. In other words, you take your last weekly shot of test, continue to take the HCG right up to your pCT. HCG clears quick but it will suppress you so don't take it during PCT.

Clomid for PCT should more than do the trick. 4 weeks is plenty. 50mg ED. don't listen to the bro-science that would have you taking 100+ mg ED. It's totally unecessary and could do more harm than good. PCT is not meant to be a magic bullet; it is meant to slighty accellerate the recovery that your Endocrine system will give you anyway.

Most of all, don't over-think the whole thing. Keep it simple. ONce you chart the course, stick to it and don't switch gears.

Last edited:
gear

Pin the test EW. 16 weeks at that dose would be ideal. 10 weeks is a little on the unproductive side in my opinion.

If you develop breast issues (pain, swelling, severe itchiness etc) take nolvadex at between 20-40 MG ED for a week and that should do the trick. A little itchiness is ok so don't freak out about it. DOn't take the Nolvedex unless you need it, which, odds are, you wont.

A low dose AI is never a bad idea but at 250MG it's probably not necessary. If you do the AI, you will not need the nolvadex but keep it on hand anyway. A little estrogen is not a bad thing. Too much estrogen is. YOu should be ok with this dose. If you do the AI, keep it low - e.g., .5mg (1/2)mg Adex EOD or 12.5 mg Exemestane ED. Nothing more. Those doses will completely wipe out any E issues without completely crushing E.

You probably don't even need the HCG but if you're going to take it, do a search for Swales Protocal. I beleive he advocates HCG the day before and after the weekly Test inject. Don't quote me though. Start HCG on week 2 or so and continue right up to PCT. In other words, you take your last weekly shot of test, continue to take the HCG right up to your pCT. HCG clears quick but it will suppress you so don't take it during PCT.

Clomid for PCT should more than do the trick. 4 weeks is plenty. 50mg ED. don't listen to the bro-science that would have you taking 100+ mg ED. It's totally unecessary and could do more harm than good. PCT is not meant to be a magic bullet; it is meant to slighty accellerate the recovery that your Endocrine system will give you anyway.

Most of all, don't over-think the whole thing. Keep it simple. ONce you chart the course, stick to it and don't switch gears.

Steve,

I had read where you can go 2mg per pound of body weight which would be basically 385mg per week. Would that be more in tune instead of just the 250 a week?

SB

ur test should be at least 100mg higher per week then your deca

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear