over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A few questions...

jay o.

Registered
1) If I did a blast of 2.1g of gear, then cruise 1-2 weeks on 700mg test, then go back on 1.6g of gear, will I be able to put on muscle again? Especially if a few of the compounds are switched? The 1.6g of gear is a recomp as well. Just wanna be able to put on a little lbm while dieting. Also I'm currently on the 700mg test cruise.
2) How long does it take eq to lose its affect and you'd basically have to wait til it reaches peak blood levels once again? I haven't injected eq in about a week now, and am worried the eq will have to rekick in.
I think I might've had one or two more questions. If I remember, I'll post em up. Thanks

Last edited:
if you dropped your dose in half and running long esters I think it would probably be 2-3 weeks till you noticed a decline in power , may e a little weight loss.

why the fuck are you running such high dose??

if you dropped your dose in half and running long esters I think it would probably be 2-3 weeks till you noticed a decline in power , may e a little weight loss.

why the fuck are you running such high dose??

To the first part thats not what I asked..my cruise would only be 1-2 weeks cause that's the wait time for me until I get more gear. So I'm asking wouldnt 2.1g clear out essentially so going on 1.6g after 2 weeks, I'd be able to put on muscle still just not as quick?

1) If I did a blast of 2.1g of gear, then cruise 1-2 weeks on 700mg test, then go back on 1.6g of gear, will I be able to put on muscle again? Especially if a few of the compounds are switched? The 1.6g of gear is a recomp as well. Just wanna be able to put on a little lbm while dieting. Also I'm currently on the 700mg test cruise.
2) How long does it take eq to lose its affect and you'd basically have to wait til it reaches peak blood levels once again? I haven't injected eq in about a week now, and am worried the eq will have to rekick in.
I think I might've had one or two more questions. If I remember, I'll post em up. Thanks

1-It is very hard to answer your question based on my experience because i never ran 2.1g, but i once did a 10 week cycle, then took 4 weeks off, and then cycled again for another 10 weeks with the same compound and i still gained some lb. Do not recall the details cause this was back in 2006
2- Since Eq has a long half-life(14 days i think) i believe you should be ok

Last edited:
1-It is very hard to answer your question based on my experience because i never ran 2.1g, but i once did a 10 week cycle, then took 4 weeks off, and then cycled again for another 10 weeks with the same compound and i still gained some lb. Do not recall the details cause this was back in 2006
2- Since Eq has a long half-life(14 days i think) i believe you should be ok

This is what I was looking for. Thanks alot man. I guess I'll just have to see and if im not staying around the same weight + looking leaner then I'll up some doses..

See the thread you started yesterday asking almost the exact same thing:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...rum/85792-confused-about-receptors-doses.html

As for dose and levels related questions, use this:

**broken link removed**

Of course you should be able to grow on 1.6 grams/week, and if you cannot grow at all then something is really wrong.

So to me the answer would be yes you can still grow but probably not quite as fast. It could also be that the over 2 grams/week you were doing was overkill and when you take the lower dose you might grow just as much. This is all going to depend on your prior usage and experience in lifting/bodybuilding. I cannot fathom anyone not being able to grow on 1.6 grams a week. Heck I was able to cruise and maintain my mass with just 350 mg/wk test only, and anything much over that I would put on some mass.

One has to wonder too how long you plan on running these high doses. Health problems are bound to follow later down the road. Heck, cruising on more than 200 mg/wk really isnt healthy in the long run.

Thanks Maldorf. But I guess what I'm really targeting is, can you gain muscle once you lower your hormones? I guess thats what it boils down to. I probably could've went with that to make it much easier on everyone, including myself.

Please stop with this stupid fucking threads... .WE DONT KNOW... ONLY YOU CAN TELL US IF YOU GROW ON 1.5 GRAMS OF SHIT.. GRRR:banghead::banghead:

AND IF YOUR TOO BIG FOR 1.5G to MAINTAIN THEN YOU WILL SHRINK IF YOU ARENT TOO BIG THEN YOU CAN GROW JEEZUS...

Sorry for that just had to get that off my chest... it seems like you start the same thread 100x's

Please stop with this stupid fucking threads... .WE DONT KNOW... ONLY YOU CAN TELL US IF YOU GROW ON 1.5 GRAMS OF SHIT.. GRRR:banghead::banghead:

AND IF YOUR TOO BIG FOR 1.5G to MAINTAIN THEN YOU WILL SHRINK IF YOU ARENT TOO BIG THEN YOU CAN GROW JEEZUS...

Sorry for that just had to get that off my chest... it seems like you start the same thread 100x's

:yeahthat:

I believe this is the 3rd thread you started in the last 24 hours asking the same thing...

Thanks Maldorf. But I guess what I'm really targeting is, can you gain muscle once you lower your hormones? I guess thats what it boils down to. I probably could've went with that to make it much easier on everyone, including myself.

You should be able to grow just fine off that. 2.g grams is a lot of gear man! Even when I was weighing 235 lbs and sub 10% bodyfat I was gaining mass when I cycled on 750 mg test and 250 mg tren. Unless youre like 270 lbs and ripped to shreds you should be able to gain!

What you should be more concerned with right now is doing this shit and being safe about it.

This is right on. Sick of seeing the same retarded thread started over and over. Just take your shit and see how your body reacts to it. Nobody can tell you exactly what's gonna happen!

You should be able to grow just fine off that. 2.g grams is a lot of gear man! Even when I was weighing 235 lbs and sub 10% bodyfat I was gaining mass when I cycled on 750 mg test and 250 mg tren. Unless youre like 270 lbs and ripped to shreds you should be able to gain!

What you should be more concerned with right now is doing this shit and being safe about it.

Makes sense... So what's the point of a cruise then? For health only? For health and making steroids more useful again at those doses? What is it?

And to everyone else I understand why youre mad. But that's what I've been looking for is all these answers! I guess that's what it takes these days is getting people so upset that they finally want to answer!

Makes sense... So what's the point of a cruise then? For health only? For health and making steroids more useful again at those doses? What is it?

And to everyone else I understand why youre mad. But that's what I've been looking for is all these answers! I guess that's what it takes these days is getting people so upset that they finally want to answer!

The cruise is for health, yes. The problem with when you get off and do a PCT your natural levels are low for awhile and then if youre lucky they return to baseline. During that time fram you end up losing much of what you built and its impossible really to maintain what you built after using steroids for a long time if you stay natural too long. The problem with cruising though is that the doses are still supraphysiological and that is still harmful to the body. So the only way to really be safe would be to cruise on a true HRT dose of test at about 100-200 mg/wk. If you cruise on a dose like that you will still lose some mass but its not as bad as when you get off and do a pct IMO.
The healthiest approach if you want to use steroids though is still to cycle on and off and try to run a successful PCT. What you are planning on doing by running those doses of steroids for so long is dangerous to your health IMO. It wasnt until I had blasted and cruised for a year that I had my blood clot/heart attack. I dont think that was just a coincidence.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner