over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A few updated pics

Those pics are years old. Best to go from the last/this page. Just adding my waist may look small in some pics but it's not (far from it). I am probably a lot wider than I appear in some pics and that helps my waist look smaller.
Comon bro start that cut now RIP that shit up. You been on that bulking regiment for a while now hit that body with some sirations etc[emoji106]

Might also be exciting because it's something different your doing higher reps different foods calorie deficit

Now and then it's good to change it up.

Keep grinding bro!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Comon bro start that cut now RIP that shit up. You been on that bulking regiment for a while now hit that body with some sirations etc[emoji106]

Might also be exciting because it's something different your doing higher reps different foods calorie deficit

Now and then it's good to change it up.

Keep grinding bro!

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Matey I haven't been trying to grow that long. Right now I am kind of having a break as well. I am having 2-3 bowls of cereal everyday. I have ate meat 2 times this week. Protein has been fairly low and mainly from milk, synthepure, cottage cheese and greek yoghurt. Milk has been my main source of protein recently and I have been drinking about 2 litres everyday. Notwithstanding it's pretty much the same type of foods all year for me I just don't have 3 bowls of cereal daily most of the time :D

I am planning to get lean. I want to get the leanest I have ever been but nothing crazy as I do this for fun so there is no need for me to suffer. Not like I have to step on stage against people or in some kind of contest. I don't want to peak too soon either. I literally want to look my best around late July. I could diet longer but I would rather keep going as I am then I will slowly work down over approx 3 months. I will clean up things and add in more meat and be consistent with my 2 beef isolate/sweet potatoe powder shakes and maintain (or even grow alittle) before I start coming down. Granted you should hold onto new weight for a long period before dieting but I don't really care. I am just happy maintaining size/weight (tighening up) for the next month before I come down.

I want to add just because you diet it doesn't mean you should do higher reps. Those are useful for guys in the final stages of prep but I would always recommend doing what built the muscle in the first place. I state that but I will be changing my training and even have a rough plan in my head. It will still be heavy and lwo reps but also some higher rep stuff and supersets. Not because I am cutting but more so for rotation. Although I tend to keep things basic/heavy when growing and personally enjoy more of a mixture of things (still heavy) when cutting.

Last edited:
Good on you mate long as your happy thats the main thing!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Gotta keep the weight heavy to preserve muscle when cutting.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131