over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A few years ago....

Papa Van Smack

Verified Customer
Registered
I remember being on the following..... dosages are ballpark.

1g test
600mg deca
1cc homemade pellet tren m/w/f
150mg anadrol

I was pretty strong at that time. It was fun.

For a while i myself was on 1800 test and 800 to 1000 tren, i was strong a hell recovery was amazing, but. If i could do over again i would not touch tren with a 10 ft poll

Sounds like fun. My appetite would have been destroyed on that amount of anadrol.

I remember being on the following..... dosages are ballpark.

1g test
600mg deca
1cc homemade pellet tren m/w/f
150mg anadrol

I was pretty strong at that time. It was fun.
Craziest cycle I ever ran was 2000 test, 1400 Tren(and I know it was 1400 because I brewed it from some finaplix h powder I got from **EDIT**) 600 mast, 100 oral turinabol, with 3 iu gh and tons of insulin and peptides. Got to my all time heaviest of 274 and managed to set a few powerlifting records. Felt great on this cycle too. The good ol days. I can’t even run Tren anymore due to instantaneous stomach destruction

Last edited by a moderator:
Craziest cycle I ever ran was 2000 test, 1400 Tren(and I know it was 1400 because I brewed it from some finaplix h powder I got from **EDIT**) 600 mast, 100 oral turinabol, with 3 iu gh and tons of insulin and peptides. Got to my all time heaviest of 274 and managed to set a few powerlifting records. Felt great on this cycle too. The good ol days. I can’t even run Tren anymore due to instantaneous stomach destruction
Wow, that tren was powerful too. I know because I used those pellets myself. I'm surprised you could handle that high a dose of tren.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that tren was powerful too. I know because I used those pellets myself. I'm surprised you could handle that high a dose of tren.
Honestly when I was younger the only sides I ever had from Tren was sweating and some insomnia. But other than that I felt great on this cycle. Strong as an ox and big as hell

For a while i myself was on 1800 test and 800 to 1000 tren, i was strong a hell recovery was amazing, but. If i could do over again i would not touch tren with a 10 ft poll
300 mg tren gives me acid reflux from hell. Now just saying the word tren out loud does. LOL

Honestly when I was younger the only sides I ever had from Tren was sweating and some insomnia. But other than that I felt great on this cycle. Strong as an ox and big as hell
I was about 28 years old when doing the pellets. I think I used about 300 mg/wk tops and it made me hot and sweaty all day long. Sleep suffered too.

I was about 28 years old when doing the pellets. I think I used about 300 mg/wk tops and it made me hot and sweaty all day long. Sleep suffered too.
Oh ya I was a sweaty mess. Smelled like ammonia when I sweated too

The good old days of Finiplix-H and Synovex-H cartridges/Pellets.

Now that is some Throwback Thursday memories for sure right there.

Yeah, I took my time with the pellets, a good week, no rush. It was by far the strongest tren I'd ever used. I brewed a lot of kits 20 years ago, I guess I just got better at it. And.....I didn't use Animals "kit", I made my own.

Did anyone else use the pellets transdermally with DMSO? It was powerful that way too, but seemed like the drug level peaked really fast and then went down almost as fast. It really raised my BP a lot. Must have been terribly unhealthy. The effects doing it that way were greatly magnified.

Yeah, I took my time with the pellets, a good week, no rush. It was by far the strongest tren I'd ever used. I brewed a lot of kits 20 years ago, I guess I just got better at it. And.....I didn't use Animals "kit", I made my own.
Ya me too. I used the notacow method and sourced my own materials

Craziest cycle I ever ran was 2000 test, 1400 Tren(and I know it was 1400 because I brewed it from some finaplix h powder I got from OuchThatHurts) 600 mast, 100 oral turinabol, with 3 iu gh and tons of insulin and peptides. Got to my all time heaviest of 274 and managed to set a few powerlifting records. Felt great on this cycle too. The good ol days. I can’t even run Tren anymore due to instantaneous stomach destruction
How did you rate turinabol strength wise ? See a few saying it turns them into a sex demon aswel

How did you rate turinabol strength wise ? See a few saying it turns them into a sex demon aswel
I like Tbol, but find it to be relatively mild. Mostly I use it because it’s one of the few orals that don’t destroy my digestive system

The good old days of Finiplix-H and Synovex-H cartridges/Pellets.

Now that is some Throwback Thursday memories for sure right there.
Yeah I miss finaplix I know it’s supposably the same but I’ve always had really good results on my home brews of fina-plix… still available by the way I made a batch about 6 months ago it’s getting expensive tho per cartridge finaplix-h as well the good stuff

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear