advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A freaky picture of art that was taken from the front row.

Listen to Phil

PHIL HERNON said:
Thats where it gets complicated. I know for a fact that %99 of the guys that pay me to help them on here with their training routine do nothing close to what I suggest. They think that it is not enough. Thats sad because they are really missing out by doing all of these sets and reps and different angles etc.... I guess we all have been brainwashed by the mags..too bad.

The man has the genetics to be huge, but the knowledge to help you. I have horrible genetics but working with Phil has brought me to levels that I did not think were possible.

Holy fuck at the difference in size in those pics patrick !

Speaking of David vs Goliath :D

Phil

Phil Your so right about overtraining.

My definition of overtraining is essentially training more than you eat and rest. It's that simple. 1 hour max in the gym and 23hours outside. Where do you want to focus you efforts. IN the gym where you are catabolic or outside where anabolism occurs.

I had my best growth naturally dropping from 1 1/2 hours a day 5-6 times a week. To 45 minutes max, 3 days a week. No shit I grew 20 lbs in 5 weeks just from that. Well I also quit two jobs and stayed home ate and trained and slept those whole 5 weeks.

It was great!! :)

Moen said:
Holy fuck at the difference in size in those pics patrick !

Speaking of David vs Goliath :D

These are just pictures. You can not judge a show on that. Art is a massive man but if you ever met him in person you would understand why he does not place very well. Someone mentioned that he did not have muscles that flow. That is 100% corrrect. His legs are MASSIVE, but only from the inside. His sweep is just not there. His stomach is HUGE. Go back and look at the MD issue that featured him a (probably 4 months ago) I felt bad for the guy because the pictures were terrible. He looked like a science experiment gone wrong. That is not what bbing is about. It is not about who is the biggest, because just about anybody can be huge. Bbing is about shape and size together. That is why genetics plays such a big role in pro bbing. DEXTER is not huge but has small joints with sweeping muscle from head to toe.

Last edited:
Weight, according to everyone at musclemayhem, you're wrong...LOL I wrote a post with the exact same sentiments and was told to get a clue...LMAO. The man's waist is enormous. His arms and quad sweep need to be enormously big to offfset that elephantitis waist of his. His back doesn't look very big from the front because of his waist as well. The man just doesn't look right, but he is a big boy!

Yeah that is funny. If art was on this board I would have gotten flammed all the way home by now. Chads board is a good place but it does not matter what you look like on that board if you are a pro (good or bad) you get your ass kissed day and night. People will flame someone and then that pro or amature will come on and all the sudden everyone goes in the opposite direction.

|--[\\\]>---------- Man, ART has grown. Last time i saw him was last yrs. Jr.Nats! Massive, but ugly..lol

BEAUTY CONTEST

THEN I DONT WANT TO HEAR ANYONE ON HERE CRYING WHEN THEY CANT GAIN ANOTHER POUND. IF IT IS JUST ABOUT SHAPE AND MUSCLE BELLIES, GET OFF ALL THE DRUGS. I HEAR YOU GUYS MAKING FUN OF THIN GUYS, WHERE DO YOU DRAW THE LINE? ART DOESNT WANT A THICK WAIST. ART WANTS NICE SHAPE. ART WANTS LONGER ARMS AND BIGGER FOREARMS. IT IS JUST GENETICS, THATS ALL. HE GOT INTO THIS GAME BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT MUSCLE, NOT A BEAUTY CONTEST. MAYBE THERE SHOULD BE TWO CATAGORIES, NICE PHYSIQUE CLASS AND MUSCLE CLASS.

I assume you are talking to me becaues I am the only one who made comments about shape and size. I drawl the line with Palumbo, and soon ART. I don't care how big ART or Palumbo are the biggest body part they both have are there stomaches. That is the first thing you see. Art could be 310lbs but it still would not matter, he is not going to win another big show without a smaller waist and better quad sweep. And genetically it is just not there.

jeesh Phil..

Does it take a woman to realize you know what you are talking about?? LOL..

I know before Phil started helping me I was way overtraining and spending way too much cardio time.. and in the last few weeks.. have seen great changes..

Thanks Phil!!!

weight77 said:
Yeah that is funny. If art was on this board I would have gotten flammed all the way home by now. Chads board is a good place but it does not matter what you look like on that board if you are a pro (good or bad) you get your ass kissed day and night. People will flame someone and then that pro or amature will come on and all the sudden everyone goes in the opposite direction.

PRAISE THE LORD........I thought i was only one who noticed this....Every time a pic of Jason Arntz is posted everyone swears he is gonna win the Olympia....damn just be real!!!!!!!!

Show

weight77 said:
I assume you are talking to me becaues I am the only one who made comments about shape and size. I drawl the line with Palumbo, and soon ART. I don't care how big ART or Palumbo are the biggest body part they both have are there stomaches. That is the first thing you see. Art could be 310lbs but it still would not matter, he is not going to win another big show without a smaller waist and better quad sweep. And genetically it is just not there.

Like I said before, maybe Art doesnt care how the judges feel. Maybe he is just doing this his way and not worrying what 7 out of shape political ass kissers in the front row think of him. We all cant be brainwashed into thinking we all have to look like the last person the 7 clowns picked as the winner. Do you think Ahmed Haider will try to look like Darrem Charles next time just so he can "win a big show"? Art wont, and neither should any of us.

ihave had this argument repeatedly at chads board and ironage.. look, the general public wants to see freaks ..PERIOD.. extended belly or not they want to see massive individuals who defy logic.. i hear these guys talk at chads board about "proportions".."shape".. "pleasing lines" ect ect.. please.. do you think if darrem could get as big as art he wouldnt because he likes his pleasing lines?? hell no.. he would in a heart beat.. i hear guys who say that the smaller guy is healthier and looks better to the general public.. #1 the general public does not give a rats ass about bodybuilding and will never buy a mag or a ticket to a show.. so who cares what the general public thinks..#2 i see dexter lifting some crazy ass heavy weights..if he is not concerned about size but just shape he would not need to do this.. he is smaller than the rest of the guys in spite of his efforts.. he is lifting to be a freak but, can not accomplish this because of his genetics..but, he is still trying.. then some idiots over at chads will say that he is "above" everyone because he is not playing the size game..puke.. get this through your head.. he is trying to play the size game but, his body is not playing along..#3.. trust me.. they are taking the same amounts as the freaks.. it just does not show.. one guy at chads said that darrem was not atking the high dosages because he still had good skin texture and just looked "healthy" .. jesus.. where do these guys get this shit.. i have known guys who take obscene amounts and have great skin.. it is called genetics..
so what will we have the bodybuilding judges do?? the guys with the freakiest mass are the ones with the best genetics
plain and simple.. the prettier physiques are nice to look at but, can you really give darrem and haider the nod over art?? all sports are based on genetics.. he who has the best at that time wwill win.. yet we give 4 guys the nod over art.. 4 guys much smaller than art and btw art was just as conditioned..
that is why i admire lee priest.. he recently stated that he was going back to being 225 on stage again.. why?? because even after going lower and trying to get a more "pleasant" physique that is in proportion, he still did not make anymore money and his placings were not much better either.. so, he decided to go back to the reason why he became a bodybuilder anyway.. TO BE A FREAK.. screw proportions.. just get everything as large as possible and the fans will be there loving him..he will be more marketable that way anyhow.. THEY WANT THE FREAKS.. they do not buy tickets to see a 200 pound haider posing to WIND BENEATH MY WINGS.. those who doubt that will have to look at the booths at the arnold next time.. all the companies want the biggest , freakiest guys to promote their products.. why? because that attracts buyers...
how can the ifbb state that ronnie is the pinnacle of bodybuilding and then vote art out of the first place position..?? it makes no sense.. if the ifbb or what ever organization thinks that bringing back the "pleasant" physiques will attract more ticket holders, they are in for a world of hurt.. i also heard tha the new organization will have weight classes or height classes.. what ever.. we all had our issues with the ifbb but, do not think this organiztion will be any better.. if anyone can fuck it up, it will be arnold.. hey, i am a republican and i can admit that he is the biggest crook that we will ever see.. if it can be made worse, he will do it.. the arnold classic is a great show but, that is because arnold follows thje judging rules and regulations of the ifbb.. let him make up his own and it will be scary..
so in closing.. look at it this way.. we have all seen haider rowing his ass off in the battle for the olympia videa with 150 pound db's and 404 barbell rows.. he is small because of his genetics not because of some grand sceme of being proportioned.. in essence we are awarding guys who can not keep up and have pretty physiques after trying their ass off to be a freak and gain size.. but just cant.. makes sense..doesnt it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

oooooppsss......Lats did it again

LATS said:
ihave had this argument repeatedly at chads board and ironage.. look, the general public wants to see freaks ..PERIOD.. extended belly or not they want to see massive individuals who defy logic.. i hear these guys talk at chads board about "proportions".."shape".. "pleasing lines" ect ect.. please.. do you think if darrem could get as big as art he wouldnt because he likes his pleasing lines?? hell no.. he would in a heart beat.. i hear guys who say that the smaller guy is healthier and looks better to the general public.. #1 the general public does not give a rats ass about bodybuilding and will never buy a mag or a ticket to a show.. so who cares what the general public thinks..#2 i see dexter lifting some crazy ass heavy weights..if he is not concerned about size but just shape he would not need to do this.. he is smaller than the rest of the guys in spite of his efforts.. he is lifting to be a freak but, can not accomplish this because of his genetics..but, he is still trying.. then some idiots over at chads will say that he is "above" everyone because he is not playing the size game..puke.. get this through your head.. he is trying to play the size game but, his body is not playing along..#3.. trust me.. they are taking the same amounts as the freaks.. it just does not show.. one guy at chads said that darrem was not atking the high dosages because he still had good skin texture and just looked "healthy" .. jesus.. where do these guys get this shit.. i have known guys who take obscene amounts and have great skin.. it is called genetics..
so what will we have the bodybuilding judges do?? the guys with the freakiest mass are the ones with the best genetics
plain and simple.. the prettier physiques are nice to look at but, can you really give darrem and haider the nod over art?? all sports are based on genetics.. he who has the best at that time wwill win.. yet we give 4 guys the nod over art.. 4 guys much smaller than art and btw art was just as conditioned..
that is why i admire lee priest.. he recently stated that he was going back to being 225 on stage again.. why?? because even after going lower and trying to get a more "pleasant" physique that is in proportion, he still did not make anymore money and his placings were not much better either.. so, he decided to go back to the reason why he became a bodybuilder anyway.. TO BE A FREAK.. screw proportions.. just get everything as large as possible and the fans will be there loving him..he will be more marketable that way anyhow.. THEY WANT THE FREAKS.. they do not buy tickets to see a 200 pound haider posing to WIND BENEATH MY WINGS.. those who doubt that will have to look at the booths at the arnold next time.. all the companies want the biggest , freakiest guys to promote their products.. why? because that attracts buyers...
how can the ifbb state that ronnie is the pinnacle of bodybuilding and then vote art out of the first place position..?? it makes no sense.. if the ifbb or what ever organization thinks that bringing back the "pleasant" physiques will attract more ticket holders, they are in for a world of hurt.. i also heard tha the new organization will have weight classes or height classes.. what ever.. we all had our issues with the ifbb but, do not think this organiztion will be any better.. if anyone can fuck it up, it will be arnold.. hey, i am a republican and i can admit that he is the biggest crook that we will ever see.. if it can be made worse, he will do it.. the arnold classic is a great show but, that is because arnold follows thje judging rules and regulations of the ifbb.. let him make up his own and it will be scary..
so in closing.. look at it this way.. we have all seen haider rowing his ass off in the battle for the olympia videa with 150 pound db's and 404 barbell rows.. he is small because of his genetics not because of some grand sceme of being proportioned.. in essence we are awarding guys who can not keep up and have pretty physiques after trying their ass off to be a freak and gain size.. but just cant.. makes sense..doesnt it :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Thats what I was tryin to say. Well, foiled again!! At least I still have a smaller peepee than you do.

Than the best of the best will have both...Be a huge freak and have proportions. This guy in the pics does not have both. Ronnie Coleman has both. Size and proportions. And nobody said anyhting about "how pretty they are"...When did shape, symetry, and proportion get confused with "pretty"? The best need the total package. That guy in the pics, like weight77 said, looks like a science experiment gone wrong. but he is big. Now take his size and make it proportioned like dexter and you have a complete package like Ronnie Coleman. And Phil, you can't answer my simple workout question? Or is that gonna cost me?

Plus art is taller than the other 2 guys in that picture and alot of other guys! Its kinda like ruhl and gunter. They might have big waists but if you shrunk them down proportionatly to the other guys there waists wouldn't be bigger. Maybe I am biased though becuase I am 6 ft tall, but I wouldn't say his waist is huge or that he looks stupid becuase of it! I think like lats pointed out people that do are jelous becuase they can't acheive the same level of muscle. So they point out how much smaller theres is but they never point out that they are 4 inches shorter also... Nepolean complex???????????hmmmm...... I think the judges need to take the fact that the taller guys have bigger frames and are going to have bigger waists.. They should not penalize them for it as art is a true freak among freaks. I think he should place way better than he does as his conditioning and size are great and his stomach is bigger BECUASE HE IS TALLER AND HAS A BIGGER FRAME. I would take arts body over dexters any day and put em both side by side I am sure anybody else who has "THE SICKNESS" would too!!!!!!!!

DamageInc said:
Than the best of the best will have both...Be a huge freak and have proportions. This guy in the pics does not have both. Ronnie Coleman has both. Size and proportions. And nobody said anyhting about "how pretty they are"...When did shape, symetry, and proportion get confused with "pretty"? The best need the total package. That guy in the pics, like weight77 said, looks like a science experiment gone wrong. but he is big. Now take his size and make it proportioned like dexter and you have a complete package like Ronnie Coleman. And Phil, you can't answer my simple workout question? Or is that gonna cost me?
Well, it is not simple. I will answer your question. For chest I do 3 sets o fbench press. For thighs, I do 3 sets of squats. Now I know you have more questions, so do you see how this gets complcated? Complicated means time. I dont have 1 hour of free time to explain it all, and IU dont want to offend anyone on here who has paid for my advice and have me just hand it out for free.Now maybe if you are an accountant or Lawyer or judge or auto mechanic we can trade?

dexter jackson has made huge improvements over the past year. i remeber reading that he changed his training to just 3 days a week. i would change it to just 3 days but i think ill get fat, since ill be lifting less therefore burning less calories.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131