over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Funny Story Related to my Competition

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Well - I can laugh about it now!

I planned everything out to a "T" as far as when and where I was going to inject AMP prior to pre-judging. I had all of the "apparatus" sealed in a couple of ziplock bags (you'll soon hear why I must of been thinking ahead-LOL).

The event was held at the Coast and it had been raining very hard - off-and-on, all day. I got everything from my truck and headed to a mens bathroom that I had scoped out. Well - it was probably the "busiest" room in the whole place!!! Here I am in the handicap stall - plety of room so if I pass out - LOL. Every 10 seconds, someone come by rattling the door - like I said it was very busy in here. I finally get up the nerve to get the syringe out and I can't find it!!!!

I go back out to my truck and find it sitting on the ground about 20 feet away and it had been pouring down rain! I picked up the bag and went into my truck. Now this parking lot is nearly as busy as that Men's Room was - LOL. I just went in my truck, pulled down my pants and did the shot in my truck. I only did 320mg because when I was about 10 pounds heavier I did 375mg and thought I was going to pass out. I realize now that light-headed feeling from an AMP injections is normal - to be expected. I probably could have taken 375mg OK that day also.

Anyways - it worked out OK doing it my truck so I did it again for the evening show. But only took ~250mg per Wylde's suggestions.

xcel

HAHAHA.....TRICKY, TRICKY!

LITTLE THINGS...ADD UP IN A HURRY!

Always something, eh?...

Xcel,

Very funny story - I can just see people walking up to the venue, stepping over your syringe in the parking lot!!!

Sounds like something I'd do. For all that little stuff in the days leading up to getting on stage, I have a spreadsheet I've typed up, with the times written in. Its got a packing list on it, too. If I didn't I'd forget everything. (Shit, I wouldn't have dropped the syringe, I'd wouldn't have even brought it!)

-Randy

I can relate to the bathroom thing. I have to do post-workout slin
in there all the time, or gh too if Im adding that. Always a little nervous-I carry it in a portable toothbrush holder. :D

YOU FRICKIN' DRUG FREAKS!!!

MAN, YOU GUYS ARE OUT OF CONTROL!!!

WHAT THE HELL???:D

So did it increase your vascularity? About how long did it take to kick in?

You need to understand that "naturally" I have NO vascularity :(

I did gain "some vascularity (which I've never had before) in prepping for this contest. I'm sure the AMP improved vascularity, but I was focused on other things than how vascular I looked.

I got the "light-headed feeling" almost immediately after injecting. I took the shot about 2 hours prior to going on stage so I didn't expect to see major results (or any) until I pumped up, which was another 1.5 hours. The reason I was so concerned about taking the shot was to prevent cramps. My toes and calves were beginning to cramp up and I didn't want that to happen!

In fact, I got a hold of Wylde between pre-judging and evening show to see about using it again before night show - due to cramps. It "really seemed" to help my cramps for the evening show, up until I was waiting on deck to go onto the stage. Cramps started up again!!! I believe that if I wouldn't have used the AMP, the cramps would have made it near impossible to do "anything."

xcel

LOL Very funny now . Had to be nerve racking then. Overcoming obsticals makes the man.

Few ideas.

Xcel,

Couple things you might try for vascularity:

Niacin?... Works for some, not others.

Alcohol (ethanol)?... Obviously be careful if you have "Oriental Flushing Syndrome."

'Slin. Another tricky one, but can make you really freaky, but only the be used after MANY practice runs. Would really suck to get hypo on the stage!!!

I have heard of people using peanut butter and/or chocolate, as well.

-Randy

Re: Few ideas.

homonunculus said:
Niacin?... Works for some, not others.

Alcohol (ethanol)?... Obviously be careful if you have "Oriental Flushing Syndrome."

'Slin. Another tricky one, but can make you really freaky, but only the be used after MANY practice runs. Would really suck to get hypo on the stage!!!

I have heard of people using peanut butter and/or chocolate, as well.
Niacin doesn't do anything other than make me flush.

I'm probably going to experiment with 'slin in the future.

Funny thing about the only questionable thing I've been eating since the contest (and a fair amount of it) - is natural peanut butter. I seem to be more vascular now than during the contest?!?

xcel

I think..

It is the fats that really bring out the vascularity in some people. I am one of those people.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
RES15NMV
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws