over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Hallmark Moment of Happiness

Because only one state is Texas. In other states, they'd put the girl in therapy, and let the courts (not) handle it by putting the "first offender" in diversion therapy so he could re-offend sooner than later.

That said, if it were California, the Dad would do time. Having been in LE for years, the story, scant as it is, is full of holes as far as a "defense" scenario. Dad beat the guy to death, "...as he was struggling to get the daughter away from the man..." Really? A Pedo trying to retain control of a victim in the presence of her enraged father? That's a first. And what would the pedo be thinking? "I found her, so she's mine!" (?) LOL. Nope.

At what point during the beating was the suspect no longer a threat? And why then did Dad further the attack? He'd get Man 2. And the public outcry would fall on deaf ears.

Dad witnessed every father's nightmare and reacted as every father should, killing the predator in his barn. Fox in the hen-house. The shit writes itself! He deserves a medal and a bonus for saving court costs over a lifetime of offenses for this asshole.

This is one reason why Texas rules. They still have justice there. Sex offenses in general are far too lightly punished in the US. Some things are worse than murder, IMO.

So, Honor to Dad and kudos to the LE down there, for doing what's right! And to the public for shutting the f*ck up about a dead predator.

I think if more people took care of business the old fashioned way the world would be a better place. I'm not for lynch mobs and that such thing. However if more people spoke up and took action when bad shit happens we would be better off.
I am glad the dad got there in time.
AMEN. And I am glad he had a weapon!

ahh...more fresh air for the rest of us.

On another note:
If you have conceal carry permits in your state take it upon yourself to spend the money and get the license. Arm yourself and do not be a statistic. I can tell you that any fool that rolls up on me or my family is going to take a dirt nap. End of story!

ahh...more fresh air for the rest of us.

On another note:
If you have conceal carry permits in your state take it upon yourself to spend the money and get the license. Arm yourself and do not be a statistic. I can tell you that any fool that rolls up on me or my family is going to take a dirt nap. End of story!

Nice. I live in Georgia and have a CC. Today I carried my Glock 33. Right now I have my p3at.

I just wish I didn't have to hide the fact that I carry from my wife. Oh well, add it to the list.

Ehren, fantastic post. It certainly made me think. I have 2 kids under 12 and if I saw something like that the guy wouldnt be available to become a repeat offender. And the great state of Georgia would give me a thumbs up. Now when I lived in New Jersey......:(

Last edited:
No permit needed in Alaska. Open carry, Concealed carry.... it's all good. Yet another reason Alaska is known as "The Great Land".

Because that state has licence to kill as other states dont :p

No permit needed in Alaska. Open carry, Concealed carry.... it's all good. Yet another reason Alaska is known as "The Great Land".

You live in Alaska? It's like Texas, umm, it's like Texas on Steroids. :yeahthat:

We have more than a few Texans here, the oil industry insures that. But every once in a while we like to remind them that if we divided Alaska into two states Texas would end up as the third largest state.

Truth be told, I like to poke fun at the Texans because they take it so well and are in general pretty good natured.

We don't fuck around here in TX. If you are on someone's property against their will, you're fair game!!
Break-in...get carried out! ...and we like it like that. :)
We built an express lane to the death chamber too! More executions than any other state. It isn't even close.

As far as the original article goes, it's always good to see that there are guys who understand what it means to be a Dad. This man obviously knows.

Agreed. I have a 5 year old myself. Anyone messing with him, would push me over the edge.

Ehren, fantastic post. It certainly made me think. I have 2 kids under 12 and if I saw something like that the guy wouldnt be available to become a repeat offender. And the great state of Georgia would give me a thumbs up. Now when I lived in New Jersey......:(

Thanks!

In truth, this dad got lucky. He saw it, and he did the guy. And he had a top notch justice team nearby. If he'd had to plan it, it would have been harder. But I hope he'd have tried.

I'd love to have been there for the interview.

Dad: "He was touching my daughter, so I killed 'im with this here pipe".
Cop: "You mean, he tried to pull your daughter away, and you had to use force on him, which accidentally resulted in his death, right?"
Dad: "Yep. Except I was so angry, I just kept hittin' him 'till he didn't move".
Cop: "You mean, you feared for your and your daughter's safety, and thought that he continued to be a threat, so you you carried on your defense and later learned that he'd died. Which wasn't your intention, right?"
Dad:"Yeah, I guess".
Cop: "And you're sorry, right?"
Dad: "Well, sorry I broke the pipe."
Cop: "Well, you said sorry, let's stop there".

The pen may be mightier than the sword...But the pen and sword together are hard to beat. :D

Last edited:
In the TV interview he made it clear that he recycled the pipe. This satisfied the only liberal in Texas, a professor in Austin. :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131