over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A jump on father's day!

BIG EVIL42

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Me and my little man Nico (Nicholas)! 3 years 10 months! He tells me "I love you Dad" everynight when I kiss his forehead and think he's sleeping!

Last edited:
How can you call yourself "evil" when you have a little angel like that.;)
Enjoy the time spent with your son 'cause they grow up WAY too fast.

Respect~!
B.

that's great...

I LOVE being a Dad... I say this alot, but boys learn more by what they see their Dad do than what he says. I'm sure you are setting a good example of what a "real man" is about.

The good, the bad, and....

How can you call yourself "evil" when you have a little angel like that.;)
Enjoy the time spent with your son 'cause they grow up WAY too fast.

Respect~!
B.

Oh I certainly earned and was given that nickname back in the day! Try to be "Big Mentor42" or "Big RoleModel42" these days. I enjoy EVERY MINUTE with him! He is the "Lil Angel42" on Mommy's left shoulder, I wear the Horn's and am the other guy on the right shoulder with the evil smirk.....Kidding

Daddy's know

I LOVE being a Dad... I say this alot, but boys learn more by what they see their Dad do than what he says. I'm sure you are setting a good example of what a "real man" is about.

You are right about that..... He is like a mini me when he open's his mouth most of the time so I really can't be "Off my game". This is gonna sound corny and canned but screw it.... Him and his mommy really do make me want to always strive to be a better man.... I love being a Dad too. Ok...... Now back to Evil mode!

Happy early Father's day to all the Dad's out there....You heard it here first

GREAT PIC!

That's a cute little fella you've got there, Big Evil.

Looks like you're enjoying life. Looking pretty darn vascular there too. :cool:

Like Father like Son! Cute kid! As JT said pretty vascular there, veiny arms!
Thanks for sharing!

Great shot!

Your son's smile is contagious and made me smile too. That shot shows what a rich life is all about right there!

really nice picture......i was also looking at that vascularity.....happy fathers day............

That's a cute little fella you've got there, Big Evil.

Looks like you're enjoying life. Looking pretty darn vascular there too. :cool:
I really do love my life! This was when I took him to a party at Bounce U (university) with his friends. Multiple rooms with big Bouncy slides, castles, boxing rings, obstacle courses, ect..... go figure I was the only parent jumping with the kids, racing the workers on obstacle course, breaking the rules (WHAT! NO BACKFLIPS!) and leading the silly songs! Yes! Life is good and Nico is a big reason why!!!!! BTW- Regarding vasularity... I need to post a pic of my calves at the beach in the heat..... I even think the vasularity is a bit much. My sis said I looked like an Alien the other weekend in the legs..... "Scotty, that's like something out of a sci-fi movie or something!"
Like Father like Son! Cute kid! As JT said pretty vascular there, veiny arms!
Thanks for sharing!
He loves going to the gym once a week with me on the weekend! He has to do 3 sets of 10 on the cardio rower, stair stepper, and arm ergometer after the playroom to get muscles like Daddy's. He flexes after that. get's a balloon, and say's "hubba hubba" to the pretty girls up front on the way out! After that it's down to my buddies shake/supplement store for his "muscle juice"! What a trip!
really nice picture......i was also looking at that vascularity.....happy fathers day............
Thanks, that was after coming out of the AC'd truck.....In the heat, the veins look sweeter in lower body and will only get more prominant as I continue getting leaner and start my cardio program Monday! Check my pic thread of calves and quads cold in Member's pic forum

Very precious, and what a cute boy. Guess he got his looks from mommy. LOL Your forearms are huge. Happy fathers day to you and all the dads.

Very precious, and what a cute boy. Guess he got his looks from mommy. LOL Your forearms are huge. Happy fathers day to you and all the dads.

Haaaaahhhhh! Good one! He has her little button nose and Beautiful Smile! My eyes though! Green with a grey and blue spots! We both spout the same devil ears and sinister smirks when we are trying to be difficult!

Scott, what a gift Nico is and I know every minute with him is priceless to you. Love the shirts, sure wish I could be there for his B-day which is coming up. Take care my friend and give Nico a hug and kiss from his uncle. Your surprise should be arriving today.

Scott, what a gift Nico is and I know every minute with him is priceless to you. Love the shirts, sure wish I could be there for his B-day which is coming up. Take care my friend and give Nico a hug and kiss from his uncle. Your surprise should be arriving today.

Got it 2day Uncle G!!!!!!!! Damnnnnnnnnn! You are the man!

Scott, you are a lucky and blessed man to have T--- and Nico in your life. Life is short as I found out so please treasure each and every moment with them. That is one beautiful family you have, thanks for sharing those pictures.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity