over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A LESSON IN STUPIDTY FOR YOU, YOU HAVE BEEN HAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say again, who gives a shit and why would anyone believe or care that you are Lance?

I say this: I would doubt that you will ever see anything of your little experiment on TV. However, IF YOU DO, drop a plug for [email protected]. LOL

Skip (with a capital 'S')

If your story airs, it will only attract more teenagers to the boards...they could give a shit careless about their health(they are young they feel immortal). They are pressured to win so they will do anything to win. So, by exposing this board and others, you will only be fuleing the fire.

MOst of us do this because it is our lifestyle...our loved ones have realized that and support us 100% or they would not be with us.

the sad thing is that "IF" this is lance d. he could have came on here and been very educational..he could have helped many guys out and been a "role model" of sorts to those teenagers he is trying to influence..he claims that he gets his roids from a doc.. that is great.. not all of us are that lucky.. why are we stupid for doing only what we can get?? sure , some of the gear out there is not the "best" but, again, some do not have the access to be going to the doc and getting a perscription.. the only thing that makes me doubt this whole story is this.. when i was a teenager i meant lance d..he actually lived in the same state as me.. that was a great moment for me.. lance was more than kind and pretty soft spoken to a puny teenager like me.. this guy sounds a little vindictive and "not so nice".. the lance i meant , i can not imagine being this way for no purpose.. :confused: i would need to have some proof of this actually being him..

The fact that you come here laughing out loud, rubbing your little undercover operation in everyones face makes you really pathetic.
And dont tell me that you did this to show people a piece of reality; if that was your purpose you could have brought this politely. (Especially a man of your age)

You'll probably get off on the sensation, but for me, men like you are a laugh.

:mad:

Hey why don't someone (MODS) provide us his IP address that he uses for post.

That would tell you who he really is.

Why would you put down individuals on the board? A journalist is objective, you are not objective. An anti-steroid advocate who takes steroids, you are a hypocrite. You want to prevent kids from educating themselves as to the safe way to do something that are going to do anyway, you are dangerous. And with a name like Lance, you are a cocksucker.

|--[\\\]>-------- Great job FH! you infiltrated a internet bodybuilding site! Is your name now added to the select few in the group "League of extrordinary gentleman"? Very impressive..maybe you should quit training/speaking/writing fitness articles and work for the CIA...Bin Laden still has not been found, you 'infiltrated' the board, maybe you can 'infiltrate' the Taliban!

Gee wiss fuckhead, you really got me!!! So let me ask you this, How are we supposed to know that this Lance faget is really YOU??? and I do have to give him/you credit. For an 80's bber he looks pretty good. But just to fill you in on a few things. One, this isn't the 80's anymore. Two, real bber's that want to win and push it to the extreme, use steroids. Yes, there was bbing before steroids. But there was never a good bber before hand. bbing became famous in the arnold era. And guess what shit head, They used juice! I'll I ask is this, if your going to mention us on HBO, will you atleast get the dealers to lower there prices on GH. That way I can afford to pollute myself even further and I can keep less on the streets for all those 15yr olds. Think about it bro, It's a win win situation. I get to grow for less $$$ and you get to be the big hero in your own mind. Oh, and if you and Xcel are close in age and your sooo fucking better than all of us. why don't you step and be the man you claim to be and compete??? I'm pretty sure Xcel will hand you your pride and ass at the same time dipshit. Everyone in this sport is a legand in there own mind. some really have potential and some don't. some really have a clue what there doing and some don't. You on the other hand just stepped up and showed the whole "underground" community what a fucking dildo you really are. and don't you have anything better to do with your life in the last two years than fto fuck around on 12 different bbing boards playing undercover???? get a life bro!!!!!
good luck and be safe...

]bigger..

I was reading back through FHs old posts looking at all the critical stuff people are bringing up. He only posted to put others down or make snide comments to people. If this really was Lance, its a shame he didnt give 1 helpful, insightful post out of the 2 years of undercover work and 400 posts!! Not a damn original thought or piece of advice. It makes me wonder if this isnt just another fabrication. If someone lives this lifestyle like Lance does, they would want to talk and learn about everything they could. I call BS.

Before you go knocking down Lance's door think about this. Fathead's no dummy. He's been called "Lance" by other's on this board and has shunned it off. He could have found all of Lance's accomplishments and posted them as his - just the same as he said all those pics were of him.

If any of you can find him through his logged IP address, e-mail me. I don't think you can as the last set of digits is assigned everytime someone logs onto that domain (domain is all the other numbers, except the last set). All it will give is his ISP - unless you know something I don't.

xcel

Yes, while it may indeed be Lance I do no tthink so as i think this is some loser with a personality /psychological disorder again hiding behind a lie

likely he loks about as buff as a the average couch potato

Exactly Excell

I wrote the bottom part below earlier in the day and never had a chance to post it so I'll add to it.

AS I predicted many would say they knew something was up, many would be angry for being fooled but in reality I am not after anyone. The sting of being made buffons strikes some a lot harder than others which I did not expect.

I have already been paid in TV world it's called a "pitch", there were reasons for what I did mainly hearing story from local Phoenix AZ guys and then just surfing seeing the term scammer over and over..

Dr Goodbutt is quite incorrect on who I am but if you want me that bad I'll post my radio show and some information and if you discover who I am well then what you do determines how your life will end or carry on.

LATS, BIGA, PHIL, JT some of the older guys don't be too upset it does affect your lives one bit and the ones that do get this upset are the points ofmy piece.

heres the rest I don't fell like typing.

Exactly Excell

I wrote the bottom part below earlier in the day and never had a chance to post it so I'll add to it.

AS I predicted many would say they knew something was up, many would be angry for being fooled but in reality I am not after anyone. The sting of being made buffons strikes some a lot harder than others which I did not expect.

I have already been paid in TV world it's called a "pitch", there were reasons for what I did mainly hearing story from local Phoenix AZ guys and then just surfing seeing the term scammer over and over..

Dr Goodbutt is quite incorrect on who I am but if you want me that bad I'll post my radio show and some information and if you discover who I am well then what you do determines how your life will end or carry on.

LATS, BIGA, PHIL, JT some of the older guys don't be too upset it does affect your lives one bit and the ones that do get this upset are the points ofmy piece.

heres the rest I don't fell like typing.

Ok let me clarify this for you maybe it’s not sinking in for some of you. I am a journalist who used two local guys to get into the net scene. The guys I used still post under other names and most of the times the post I made were not actually me but them making posts for me so I could fit in. I actually do have kids but none are under 20 and my daughter has never been sick. I do have a wife and she is a research professor in Tuscon AZ, I don’t have 20 yrs in this business but 30 yrs so forget the reason I am doing this is I am jealous of a bunch of Internet BB’s.

I had two people I know have close to 20 grand stolen from them so I was intrigued and this is why this all began. I don’t plan on doing any “narcing” as it’s called but the results of my piece that will air on ESPN, HBO, or CBS will probably result in some type of investigation on the individuals mentioned but that’s their problem.

BIG A I don’t find myself to be a hypocrite because I still use this is a piece on the underground BB scene nothing more. I hope this teaches some a lesson on who and what to believe on the net. I’d say it’s the same as a fat girl saying she is 120 lbs and then actually being 300lbs when you meet her.

I ‘d like to say to justwannabehuge I know your deal I read a PM one of my guys sent you and he gave you legitimate information on where your $1800.00 went shame you did not listen. As far as baldnazi goes dealing with someone like that would be a treat for an old man like me who’s been around the block with guys like that more than once.

If you guys are offended I used you I don’t care I don’t know any of you nor do I care to I just wanted you to know the truth and the truth behind these boards.

To those that say they know Bryce, he is a family friend and is a little on the cranky side himself so none of you know him at all but his wife Laura is a sweetheart..

To drgoodbody give me a break kid I made more last yr than you have in the last 10. I just have to let you know that if you could get the fee for “penning a piece” so insignificant as this then you’d do it to. My name is not lance for the last time and no Lats I am not the same guy but close.

To the dyke giving me grammar lessons who I probably see at every local show being a hoochie I’ll give you my autograph at the November show.

To Phil I am disappointed your upset and Bryce does not know you either Mike Massey might but Bryce and you have never met.

I think it’s pretty funny some of you guys knew this and knew that just like I predicted. Like Phil and that chic thinking they knew who it was the whole time or some thinking I am Lance.

It’ll be out in six months
hell I’ll even tell you when it’s coming out which hopefully will be around March of next year.

I hope you boys learned something, if you learned nothing then your complete and utter fools. I must run now I have other boards to admit my transgressions to.

Last edited:
I still don't see what we we're supposed to learn?

The ONLY people on this board that I can truly TRUST are the local guys I lift and hang with.

Point is, most people on this board KNOW to take what they read on here with a grain of salt.

There are several "big name" people on this board. Just because they recommend doing something doesn't mean that I'll trust them 100%, or even listen to them at all.

The whole point of this board is for people to offer their own info, findings and recommendations. If you listen to only 1 person on this board and base your life on their recommendations, then you're stupid. If you listen to everyone and use that info to make your own decision, then that's what this board is here for.

I still can't see any point in what you've "accomplished" here, Fathead. What are you going to say on TV? I still don't see any "conspiracy" or any other golden tidbit of info that will open the eyes of America. I'd rather watch the Anna Nicole show instead of listen to you go on for an hour or so, rehashing what most people already know. What does that prove?

All I'm getting from you is "People online aren't always who you think they are." Big whoop! I found that out the first time I tried to hook up with a chick off of the internet. Lesson learned...:D

well, i do have to say that this has been interesting..:D now, i will be the "mod" here and after reading some of the posts.. please do not threaten anything.. i know some are pissed but, this on a broader level is pretty insignificant..so he pulled one over on some of us.. it will not be the last time and probably was not the first..lets not come across as vindictive and irrate..lets be mature and as my dad always said "this too shall pass".. but, ya have to admit..he stirred alot of shit..lol take care "fathead" and good luck to ya.. :)

I wasnt going to reply because this is just what FH wants, to stir up a bunch of shit. Ever since he got on here thats been his objective. To get a rise out of people and alot fall for it. I couldnt care less although I should have banned you a million times but gave you a chance because I though you were a serious BBer. Personally I dont have the time to investigate wheather someone is masquerading as a phony, I just take things at face value. If you got off on faking this whole thing, believe me its a lot more important to you because, although everyone wants a chance to call you an asswipe, noone really gives a shit.
Why you called me out I have no idea, think what you want. I tolerated you as I do everyone (almost) but besides scammers and narcs you are and always have been the worst form of humanity-a real sicko. Your anger and need to call attention to yourself by creating confrontation behind a keyboard is not normal, and is also horribly immature. And for someone wanting to last on a board to get a 'story' you jepordized that so many times by breaking all the board rules of civil behavior-that doesnt make sense. The whole thing is surely bullshit, just another prop to get a rise out of everyone. Because FH would have been much more clever to get and retain trust and longevity on the boards by being civil and friendly. Instead he was a confrontational dick, non-stop. More like someone who wanted to get kicked off a board, instead someone who wants to stay and be entrusted to gather information.
Just another scheme from a sick guy who needs to start shit to entertain his worthless existance. One final bit of advice-get yourself some professional help. And in case you never though I took a stand on anything, I'll keep you around long enough to read this. Think about that while you attempt to log in tomorrow, good buddy.

MikeS said:
I wasnt going to reply because this is just what FH wants, to stir up a bunch of shit. Ever since he got on here thats been his objective. To get a rise out of people and alot fall for it. I couldnt care less although I should have banned you a million times but gave you a chance because I though you were a serious BBer. Personally I dont have the time to investigate wheather someone is masquerading as a phony, I just take things at face value. If you got off on faking this whole thing, believe me its a lot more important to you because, although everyone wants a chance to call you an asswipe, noone really gives a shit.
Why you called me out I have no idea, think what you want. I tolerated you as I do everyone (almost) but besides scammers and narcs you are and always have been the worst form of humanity-a real sicko. Your anger and need to call attention to yourself by creating confrontation behind a keyboard is not normal, and is also horribly immature. And for someone wanting to last on a board to get a 'story' you jepordized that so many times by breaking all the board rules of civil behavior-that doesnt make sense. The whole thing is surely bullshit, just another prop to get a rise out of everyone. Because FH would have been much more clever to get and retain trust and longevity on the boards by being civil and friendly. Instead he was a confrontational dick, non-stop. More like someone who wanted to get kicked off a board, instead someone who wants to stay and be entrusted to gather information.
Just another scheme from a sick guy who needs to start shit to entertain his worthless existance. One final bit of advice-get yourself some professional help. And in case you never though I took a stand on anything, I'll keep you around long enough to read this. Think about that while you attempt to log in tomorrow, good buddy.

my thoughts exactly

i do not expect to see any 'piece' from this 'piece'

I originally said 'who gives a shit'. What I say now is he is 'full of shit'. I am with you, bro. There is no piece and their won't be. Scamming people for gear on internet boards is hardly something someone would tune in to see..... other than us. hehe

Skip

5 zambons says he's just mad at the world cuz he has a little dick

and by the way FatAss.... Baldnazi would rip you to pieces.... your old ass would be worn out so fast its not funny....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear