over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A LESSON IN STUPIDTY FOR YOU, YOU HAVE BEEN HAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Pickels said:
5 zambons says he's just mad at the world cuz he has a little dick

What does my small dick have to do...... oops, you meant fathead, didn't you? My bad.

Skip

Lance LOC FH etc. etc..

Lance! To be in the 'inner circle' you have to be trusted and respected by the inner circle. And that you were NOT. You never had been and never will be. Any info you obtained came from your fag friend warpig (whom was also never "in the know" FULLY") was info that he was let be known to him. As he wasn't trusted either. You wanted it so bad, so so bad, just like you wanted your pro card you were never good enough to get. This is reflected in your statements in saying that others want that and can't get it. Just like so many of your statements, they are all directed at and influenced by your own miserable failures that you see in yourself.

Even as hard as you tried to penetrate the inner circle you were never allowed. You were kept at bay just on the outside, just like your were from getting your pro card. You were kept at bay in both instances by your own lack of charactor from penetrating that inner circle that you could never penetrate. And you were kept at bay from your pro card by your own failure to succeed. You try and try and you never could fully succeed. Yes it's true you associated with these people. You stood outside the walls and knocked, you scratched and you screamed to come in. But you failed in that. you failed miserably.

I wish the old UG was still up. I could post where you acted like you and Jeeves were buds while he was away, you attempted to use his name to help to put you on his level. You again miserably failed. When he got out, he called you out and you then attempted to then bash him. Thats your milieu when it comes to people of good charactor, You bash them!! Thats your only defense against your own poor charactor. Your simplistic mind says. "I bash him he look bad I look good" This is who you are Lance, you are a failure!!! A miserable one. In order for you to be anybody or anything you have to lie and put up a facade. This was proven of you long ago. If not in most people eyes certainly by my own eyes. To me you were always a failure, a miserable one!!!

What I see of you Lance is you were gifted with some God given talents. But you fail to know how to use them. Your lack of your own self-esteem causes you to miserably fail at making use of the hand you were dealt. You are the kind of guy that could be given the world, have luck fall in your lap, be dealt a royal flush and in the end you would find a way to simply just fuck it up!! I'm not here to bash on you, you do enough of that when you open your own mouth or stroke your own keyboard. You are however highly talented in making yourself look like a total fuck up. If this is your way or leaving the boards because you never could gain the recognition or the respect you strived so hard to get then it's fine by me, and I'm sure my thoughts are resounded by others here.

I know your type Lance, I know your agenda, I know your selfish motives. You are nothing that you portray yourself to be other than a miserable fuck up. Your a fuck up to this board (and the 11 others). Your a fuck up to this community, Your even a fuck up in your own eyes but again in respect to sticking to your own motto you again miserably fail in realizing it. Until you stop trying so damn hard to be something you are incapable of being and accept the fact that you are only capable of going 80% with anything, your going to continue to be the miserable person that you are. Hasn't life already revealed to you that your a fuck up proven by your need to resort to lies, smoke and mirrors. Or are you just to damn stupid to even let the obvious be revealed to you. No? I don't think your stupid. Stupid people have an excuse. They have a license to fuck up!! You don't!! Your just a fuck up without excuse! A miserable one at that!!!!

Now with all that said I feel as if I wasted a few minutes of my time, but it's ok. I know this is what you wanted. And for once I am going to give you something you want unlike I have in the past. What I have written I need not have written. Because you have already pre-emptively etched it on the minds of everyone that has ever clicked and read your posts. I'm just doing this because it feels good and I like to write!! :) DO I think I am portraying you for who you really are. No I don't like I said thats already been done by your own self.

So in closing Lance, and just for clarification and this is for your own good, even though my momma always told me to not say anything unless it was nice. But you are a failure once again. Your leaving here thinking you did something grand, when in fact you didn't. Whether your show airs or whether it doesn't. In the very end. When it's all said and done you're still a miserable failure after all this as you were the first time I found out who you were!!! And until you come to grips with that. Your still going to have that little unconfident man inside screaming to be released from the bondage that you hold your own self in. You remind me of some words penned by Leo Buscaglia and those are “So much of what you are not, is because you are literally standing in your own way of becoming. This is translated by Supierior1 as, You are your own fuck up Lance!!!!

Superior1

Last edited:
from the pictures i saw of him, i think he's just mad because he didnt age well.

i actually was looking forward to seeing this guy compete, guess that will never happen.lol

the reason he fooled everyone is because no one in their right mind would think someone would go through 2 plus years, and all this trouble to make themselves a fake board identity for fucks sake.

i could honestly give a rats ass, it wasnt the first time nor the last time someone will pull something over on me.

so fathead, would you still reccomend the 3lbs of red meat a day, along with 90 tabs of aminos? LOL

Later,

Todd -wait is that my real name?

|--[\\\]>------- Fathead, if you're such a super sluth, why don't you try and get my $ that i've lost to scammers over the years....you seemed so concerned.....

TV show

No really, please post when it is on. I want to see what angle is taken. Please keep us posted on the progress. I would be available for an acting position when this goes to production I would love to finally be discovered. Mr.clean101

There will not be a show. Who is going to buy into a he said she said documentary? That’s all it will be! This would be the most boring thing to watch and people would realize that they are waiting there money putting it on the air. I could see if there was undercover video and real life happenings, but there’s not. It would be more like a transcript of what people said. “ Now this person said this when I said this” what’s the point?
-Interesting? “No!!!”
-Are they facts? “No”
Now, for finding out who he really is… IP’s are logged and easily tracked. Do we care? I don’t. I think it is a complete waste of board space and my day.

By the way, good post Sup1… Cjay

I beleive nothing he has said. For all we know he is phuking with this Lance guy too. Since I do have a life along with most of my brothers and sisters on this board, I am only gonna put my quick 2 cents in and get back to it. Phuk him. I am healthy, have two healthy kids and lead a much cleaner life than most my age. What I do to enhance my appearance is my business. If he is this Lance guy, then he is a hypocrit and all around bad person. Like excel said, what goes around comes around.
My faith also doesnt allow me to hold a grudge, so I forgive him for his misguided actions. (he's still a prick though)

Fuckhead, unless you've lied once more, and I don't doubt that you're capable of it, you're Lance. I have list of every winner of the Universe and I went thru every dude who's won it over the last 30 years, and Lance D. is the only one who reasonably matches the credentials you're spouting.

Also, you're a fucking joker who thinks he's gonna get paid mad money for some puff piece on the underground bodybuilding and steroid market - BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Dude get a clue, nobody cares.

And by the way Fuckface, I'm 35 and I made $330K last year, and should do about $400K this year! So much for me needing to sell a shitty story on anything. :p

DrG

none of you knew nothing??????

what a smart guy you are!!!! useing double negitive's. your just a loser BEGGING for attention. i never liked you from the start. people that live in glass house's should not throw stone's.good day to you LARD HEAD

cj--out

First of all, Sup1 I couldn't have said it better myself. and I don't understand what the point of all this is anyway. Just like everyone is saying already, "who cares". I could understand people wanting to watch a T.V doc. on something like how the drugs are getting into the States. The amount of juice that is consumed by americans every year (myself included LOL) and maybe the bad health problems that some have experienced from using gas. But as far as a T.V show on people getting scammed out of money and how deep someone got into the inner circle of an underground bbing board means jack shit. The truth is, This board really isn't that underground. It's open and available for anyone looking for knowledge. As far as I remember, all I did is register and give some bullshit name. It's not like we were all invited here and swarn into some secret cult that know one in the "real world" is allowed to know. The information on this site along with most others is common knowledge. It's the same thing that you can learn in any local bbing gym. or any book you read. The point of these boards is more or less to meet others and hear there versions of the same situation we are all in. To compare stories and to make friends from all over the country that have the same passion in life about this sport we do our selfs. So if someone wants to pretend to be something they are not thats cool. Like lats statted in his post, this isn't the first time and probley won't be the last time we all deal with shit heads like this. He diden't learn dick from any of this and has nothing solid to anounce to the world. If that was the case, I've been with these boards for over two years myself. So why don't all of us go to HBO and get our own show. Atleast most of us have the real truth. Sorry to rant!!
good luck and be safe...

bigger...

Interesting

I do know Bryce and Mike Massey. Bryce and I trained at World Gym in Scottsdale when he was competing back in 1996. He still competes I think, well, it looks like he does. I fail to see how we are bafoons? There is obviously no video footage of this story, and how interesting will this be to the public. I mean, tell us all something we don't already know. This is a forum of athletes, weekend warriors, bodybuilding competitors, etc.... Did you expect chanting and reading of the rosary here? The country we live in dictates enough of our life, we are just experiencing a little true "freedom' here, all the while having you work for and fall into the abyss of "big brother", spying on us. I am neither amused or upset by this, it is just human nature. None of us here should be upset, it is just something that happens when a big group comes together. People seem to find their role to play for fame, etc...you just chose to reach for your 15 minutes by snitching or tattleing, or whatever you think it is to HBO, Cinemax, Spice chanel, Hiraldo, or Springer, whichever decides to pick this up. How proud mom must be seeing your name on the credits for 2 seconds at the end of this show. I know we are all proud of you.

tv show??? huh? what are they gonna do show print outs of what members typed on the boards?? interview members?? show the computer screen? the general public think bodybuiling is sooo boring and dull. im sure that show will be a winner.

Pot calling the kettle black

1. Ok, I'm kind of an ole fella at this sport.
2. Started training in the early 80's at a young age.
3. New a fella that knew you very well. So well, in fact he use to get all his gear from you. I think you were in Florida if I am correct. Yeah, I'm sure of it.

So, in light of that, how the hell do you come on here saying shit about drug dealers when you are one yourself? Oh and don't say you didn't. I recall many and I do mean many instances this "friend" of mine called your ass and ordered right there over the phone. Remember, back in the early 80's it wasn't a big issue for steroids so you were pretty open about who you were. There was no need to lie about the purchases or anything so don't come on here saying it wasn't you.

In light of this I think someone living in Phoenix or AZ should call in to his nice little talk show and shed some light on this finding. I'm sure his 1 or 2 listeners wouldn't mind hearing abouthis past and how he most likely still hasn't changed. Once a dealer Lance, always a dealer.

Lance Dreher, you were one of the first bodybuilders I inspired to be like. Now, your the last person in the world I'd care to even think about. I will now go to that ole gym that this "friend" of mine still has since the 80's and I will tear your pics from the walls.

Seriously though, WHO CARES..... What do you think you infiltrated?? A public access board that countless people are able to do everyday...Give me a fucking break. :rolleyes:
Your just some pathetic excuse for a human being that finger blasts himself while sitting in front of a keyboard. All the while thinking about what a great story he had...I'll believe your bullshit when I see the "story" that no one will give a rats ass about on TV.
Until then, keep blasting away at your asshole you self important prick.:D

biggerthanyou said:
It's not like we were all invited here and swarn into some secret cult that know one in the "real world" is allowed to know.

wait, i'm confused here... noone else had to f**k a chicken to be able to post on here? damn you mike s and xcel

hehe j/k, i didn't molest a chicken

JW

Damn right justwannabehuge,

its not rape if its consentual!!!:eek:

well, i did not want to believe it but, it is looking more and more like it is lance dreher.. some info i got recently points in that direction..(i can not say what).. well, if the spot would happen to air, i would hate for a certain magazine to get the certain transcripts and fake writings of "fathead".. plus, i fail to believe that dave hawk and the others who's pic were used would like the fact of being "dragged through the mud" so to speak.. if or better yet, when it airs, the gentleman in question will have to be contacted.. i am sure that they themselves would hate the fact that they were "openly" used to be steroid induced models for the man ,fathead..all i can tell ya is that, all bodybuilders and even the magazines hate when one "turns" against them.. apparently all for monetary gain...it is a sad day for me.. lance dreher was one of my favorites..too bad.:(

big_byrd52 said:
Damn right justwannabehuge,

its not rape if its consentual!!!:eek:

c'mon now.... that's how Kobe got himself in trouble....:p

Funny

I had never even heard of this guy Lance whoever
untill this thread,lol He must be an old basterd.
Funny as hell, this entire thread.
You guys have this old ass senior citezen steroid abuser turned hero gonna save the world from the "boards" Blahhhh haaaa haa

He is probly upset his nuts shrivveled up so his little ole
gray hair peter doesnt get used for anything.
shouldve gotten in better with Phil Ole timer:D

true epitome of dumb and why the rest of the world views muscle heads as ignorant egotistical people who contribute little to society.

Arnold S. would kick your punkass for saying such a thing you punkassratlosernobody that ought to be your ID from now on it's much more fitting then lancey the Fathead cum swallower....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear