over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A LESSON IN STUPIDTY FOR YOU, YOU HAVE BEEN HAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn i joined this board sometime back and that shit was my first post:rolleyes: my my pardon me Bro's :) but i heard about this shit from another board so words out stay safe lanceythe cumswallower......

Hmmm. I may be an idiot, but still not stupid enough to post my name on the internet Lance. BTW, I'm bigger than you were WAAYYYY back in the '80's. I'm only 22.

Oh yeah, Judging by your grammar, you're career is going nowhere. Not to mention, this is the fucking internet! It's not a challenge to find these boards. Perhaps being an old man and all, computers aren't your strong point.

later, has almost been,
GJ

LATS said:
i would need to have some proof of this actually being him..

Good point. Let's not point fingers until there is some evidence of his identity. If Flathead admits to being a liar then why would anyone believe him when he finally is telling the "truth".

Damn - Mom told me not to trust the internet

I feel reel dum now. - CH

Actually, Mr. Pickles girl scammed worse

still waiting on the nudes. That's something I actually care about.

Well, being that this thread is already all of 5 pages long... I normally wouldn't say anything. I am confused on a few things though:

Why are we bafoons? Cuz we happened to post some shit on the same board as this guy?

Next, um... how were we used? You got some information from some posts people made? Last I checked, that was the point of the board.

As for infiltrating the inner circles... you exchanged some e-mails and bought some gear? Maybe got access to a couple forums that aren't open to the general board members? Yeah... that's tough. That would take all of a few days to do.

Concerning the HBO thing and all that crap... hell, I got the same e-mail buddy. I've been approached on several occasions about being a part of that HBO realsports piece and others like it... all of which will probably never be finished, much less put on the air.

Now about mentioning the boards... unless already a bodybuilder, anyone watching will more than likely just forget the names no sooner than they were heard. As for the feds and people that will be investigated as a result of your "research," Don't kid yourself buddy....they already know about the boards and what goes on here. You're not letting them in on anything new.

Can you honestly say what you accomplished? You found bought some gear made by underground labs... and sent some e-mails to their manufacturers. Anything more? I dont' get it. Any story that you could come up with from all this would be easily summed up in a few sentences.

"Bodybuilders may use the internet to exchange info and to buy AAS. Some underground labs market AAS through the internet. It may not be safe."

Is that it? Man... good story there.

Tadger said:
Well, being that this thread is already all of 5 pages long... I normally wouldn't say anything. I am confused on a few things though:

Why are we bafoons? Cuz we happened to post some shit on the same board as this guy?

Next, um... how were we used? You got some information from some posts people made? Last I checked, that was the point of the board.

As for infiltrating the inner circles... you exchanged some e-mails and bought some gear? Maybe got access to a couple forums that aren't open to the general board members? Yeah... that's tough. That would take all of a few days to do.

Concerning the HBO thing and all that crap... hell, I got the same e-mail buddy. I've been approached on several occasions about being a part of that HBO realsports piece and others like it... all of which will probably never be finished, much less put on the air.

Now about mentioning the boards... unless already a bodybuilder, anyone watching will more than likely just forget the names no sooner than they were heard. As for the feds and people that will be investigated as a result of your "research," Don't kid yourself buddy....they already know about the boards and what goes on here. You're not letting them in on anything new.

Can you honestly say what you accomplished? You found bought some gear made by underground labs... and sent some e-mails to their manufacturers. Anything more? I dont' get it. Any story that you could come up with from all this would be easily summed up in a few sentences.

"Bodybuilders may use the internet to exchange info and to buy AAS. Some underground labs market AAS through the internet. It may not be safe."

Is that it? Man... good story there.

I just got back from the Olympia in Vegas and finally had a chance to sift through this entire thread.

I have to agree with Tadger in that I am confused as to what FatHead is hoping to accomplish. Fathead accuses us of being stupid but the only one I see portraying any stupidity here is Fathead himself. Nothing that happens on this board(or any board for that matter) is anything secretive that it takes a year to infiltrate and expose nor is it anything that anyone of the general public even gives a shit about.

I happen to live in the Phoenix area and actually train at the same gym that Bryce trains at(although I have never conversated with him as I am not much of a social person in the gym). If in fact you aren't lying and are actually Lance then I am disgusted in your actions as there are many people out here that actually respect(ed) you. I don't know exactly what your intentions are, but based on the way you have layed down your groundwork and articulated yourself thus far, I don't think that in the end you will be successful in getting the results you are hoping to achieve.

Oh and by the way, I would have left out that part about being the Arizona Cardinals Strength and Conditioning Coach. It doesn't do much for establishing credentials when the team has made the playoffs only once since their existence in Arizona.

RE: FATHEAD

xcelbeyond said:
Before you go knocking down Lance's door think about this. Fathead's no dummy. He's been called "Lance" by other's on this board and has shunned it off. He could have found all of Lance's accomplishments and posted them as his - just the same as he said all those pics were of him.

If any of you can find him through his logged IP address, e-mail me. I don't think you can as the last set of digits is assigned everytime someone logs onto that domain (domain is all the other numbers, except the last set). All it will give is his ISP - unless you know something I don't.

xcel

Well my first post here and while reading this I was thoroughly disgusted by a total lack of professionalism of this so called journalist. IMO most guys on this board as well as most others are here because they all have a common interest and enjoy discussing it, learning more about it, and helping out others who have the same interest. Whether it be bodybuilding or skydiving it is something we love and pursue with passion. I fail to see any bafoonish behaviour or inner circles associated with this.

Now as for this so called journalist it appears his life is devoid of meaning as he deems it necessary to pursue some by attacking those who do and then attempts to justify it by calling it journalism...come , come please have the decency not to insult our intelligence.

Now as for finding his true identity..that is fairly easy. IP's are logged on such boards...use the IP(his ip not his ISP's), run a NB scan to find the node he is on, then run a port scan to find easily accessible ports, now depending on security which is usually low on such individuals with a narrow life scope...attack either by stealth or brute force if necessary...not usually necessary but will work either way...gain access to his root drive and now a number of things are available, deposit a key logger and gain access to credit card info, addresses, paswords, PIN #'s, bank acc's etc, etc...you can also do this via email and have the executable email a remote address with complete logs of keystrokes...thisis all very simplistic stuff, essential nettools is an easy start for those with limited knowledge but can execute great damage.
i would suggest to those who attack others that they might want to be prepared beforehand...there are those of us who have more knowledge than just 3 sets of 10 reps and might decide to wreak havoc...just for journalistic sake!
Peace,
P

You know The dumbest people I know are those who know it all. fathead u think you tell every thing how it is, but you really are so wrapped up in your own ego your blind to reality, ask your self, "when was the last time i was wrong" or started a sentence with "in my opinion" your definitly from the post Ive read of yours one of the most close minded persons Ive ever seen. In all reality I think you are just another failed bodybuilder, you give up and hate the sport stuck in your tunnel vission perspection of it, You say even if someoen on this board did become a pro its not that great, well who are you again, even with your Mr arizona talk show I bet not 1 person on this board knows your name if you said it, and I think that maybe is the root of your problem, years of effort and nothing to show for it, except your BIGhead, you know when you talk like your god, your opinion is so less valued by us all because it shows you are just someone to ignore on the boards, I knwo when I post i hope you dont even respond because I could care less what bullshit you come up with to say, you have a little message for everyone in your post, telling them a bit about them self, when you dont know anyone on here, you just know what you think, and even if your right, I find it pointless to come on here an insult everyone. I know its impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows. if your in your 40's your extremely immature, probably some child hood issues I would guess have turned you into whatever you are.

If everyone were like you this would be a pretty terrible world of non stop confertation, a bunch of know it alls using thier minds un-progressivly, leading to nothing, always bitching about things they can never change, infact the human race would probabably have killed it self off by now if we were all like you. I think the dumbest thing about your post is that you actually think you can speak a few paragraphs that explain who 2,000 different people (members) are on this board, you single out 3 people then use phrases like "all of you" some of you"...

Ok I will stop now, since Im just replicating you, bitching about something I can never change.. YOU, atleats its your lost, this is my OPINION of you.

btw HBO will laugh at you, ask yourself again "who are you" because thats what they will be asking themselfs if you try to persent them with a few websites and "your" outlook on this sport.

Motive here, to boost his ratings on his talk show by "inflatrating" the UG world of roids...great job asshole, 10,000 people a day buy shit off the black market, and its all over CNN,. and every othernews afiliate, along with local busts, and of course, the govts, operation web slinger...so what did you really do again, if your a talk show host, you have something better to talk about than the cactuses...bravo, yove gotten us all, an amazing feat since so many have come here way before you and have manipiluated before ...ever heard of a sociopath?...but great job thinking you made head way in the battle of miseducation....far be it my misinformed meathead, 90% of people who come here have a better chance of actually knowing what they are up against, instead of dealing with the gym junkie looking to make the almighty dollar...oh I forgot that was ur purpose doing this as well...bravo anywhow

i've only started body building a few months ago. I go to a gym where nearlly all of the guys in there are huge!! they can't be that dumb, they must know a shitload to be the sizes they are. If i want to know how to do something i ask the big guys. they must be doing something right, right?

Fathead what comes around goes around i bet you were bullied at school.

All I can say is you must have one boring fukkin' life dude, to waste all that time trolling Forums to do a stupid little story. Maybe you should try getting a life. Go to the titty bar, or a singles club and find a woman or somethin' man cause wasting time like this is pretty damn sad and pathetic.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let this fucking thread die already SHEESH!:confused:

DIE DIE DIE!!!

I thought it was locked??
Maybe that was the other one?

They all need to DIE!!!

Another "washed up/ hasbeen" Mr. Fathead that has done this/that and been there. You're such a hero, trying to save the fucking world!!!:D

drgoodbody said:
Well the international man of mystery is:

http://ironage.us/gallery/bodybuilders/dreher.html

Nice meeting you here Lance.:rolleyes:

DrG
Oooooh YEAH!
I can't wait to get back to my home board (I jumped here via link provided by a pissed off Bro)
I was JUST sayin' how it couldn't possibly be that hard to find this Squirrel the way he blabbed on himself while he got himself all caught up in his own preoccupation of bragging on his many accomplishments. A weak minded individual stiving for that one last Triump! Too old and futile to accomplish anything he REALLY would like to...like he used to.
Pitty.
I LOVE AZ weather in the winter, perfect for kickin' some punka** X-somebody into humility...or as he put it "reality"
TSW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members