over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A lesson learned about steroid dosages.

headtrainer

Registered
I never could take orals (except proviron) because they gave me bad heartburn and high blood pressure. But,when I was young I used to take large dosages of testosterone (e.g., 1000-1500 mgs weekly for extended periods of time). It always made me feel lethargic and would give me brain fog. As I got older, I leaned that 500-600 mgs of testosterone per week gave me about the same results, but without all the nasty side effects.

When I was younger, I use to run cycles of 300-600 mgs of tren weekly along with the testosterone. The side effects were horrible. As I got older, I learned I could run only 60-80 mgs of tren weekly and get about the same muscle building effects as the larger dosages with very few side effects.

The lesson learned is why spend the extra money on high dosages of steroids and suffer through unnecessary side effects when it's a persons GENETICS that mostly determines muscle growth and strength, not DRUGS!

Sounds like you and I have learned the same lesson over the years.

Learned the same lesson too. This is why I pay attention to science more than forum bros nowadays. They'll tell you that you need 350mg tren per week to make gains.

Same here, don't do anywhere near what I did when I was young.

And my Muscles like not having to Absorb all that Oil, like they use to................... JP

I've learned the same lesson. The "standard" or "minimum effective" dosages I see on forums are overkill for me.

That's comical to even imply that 60-80 mg's tren a week would give anyone the same gains as 300-600 a week.

The biggest thing that guys should understand is that you can't force x amount of growth beyond a certain point.

Eating 1500 calories over your maintenance won't build muscle faster than 5-700. Taking 2 grams won't build muscle faster than 600.

How much more protein synthesis and nitrogen retention are you going to jack up at the cost of organ strain? At the cost of feeling like death? Hating your life? lol

Now the dose will go up due to homeostasis but that's another topic of conversation.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The biggest thing that guys should understand is that you can't force x amount of growth beyond a certain point.

Eating 1500 calories over your maintenance won't build muscle faster than 5-700. Taking 2 grams won't build muscle faster than 600.

How much more protein synthesis and nitrogen retention are you going to jack up at the cost of organ strain? At the cost of feeling like death? Hating your life? lol

Now the dose will go up due to homeostasis but that's another topic of conversation.

how true. i quit reading forum advice re gear and diet long ago i stick with stronger by science and ripped body mostly for actual factual knowledge. i member being told 5000 calories a day or u wont get yr gainz. or 3g protein a day too. both aint gonna help at all, unless u wanna get fat.
in fact, https://rippedbody.com/how-to-bulk/ taught me more than any other article.
1.4+ g a week was fun when i was at the gym throwin weights around and watching the scale go up 2lb a week. until i needed bp meds, got fat, and looked like shit. 185 to 235 was an impressive weight gain but not when it made the other 22 hours a day suck.

or

you used higher doses when you were younger, and built all the muscle that you have..

then, you got older... and life happened.. work, family...whatever.. so you took time off from the gym and deflated a little bit

then got back in the gym, and blew back up with lower doses, because you had already built the muscle in years gone by

derp.

nice lesson head trainer... you offering training and meal plans?

or

you used higher doses when you were younger, and built all the muscle that you have..

then, you got older... and life happened.. work, family...whatever.. so you took time off from the gym and deflated a little bit

then got back in the gym, and blew back up with lower doses, because you had already built the muscle in years gone by

derp.

Yes.

This is equivalent to all the fitness professionals now going vegetarian / vegan / whatever and going on about how they're bigger / leaner / stronger than ever.

Give a non-trained individual a vegan diet and / or minuscule doses and make them into a respectable bodybuilder. I've yet to see anyone do that.

or

derp.

Very true but it's also impossible to know if the high doses are necessary to reach current physique level. If someone used 10,000g a week and looks good, odds are they could have looked just as good on less. So it really depends

Very true but it's also impossible to know if the high doses are necessary to reach current physique level. If someone used 10,000g a week and looks good, odds are they could have looked just as good on less. So it really depends

yeah.

but OP was talking 2.1g as his upper limit.. not 10,000g.

i dont think 2.1g is maxing out for most people.

Tolerence goes up the longer one is on. When we live in a world where a lot of guys don't come off, blast and cruise and whatever, the systm never resets. So dosage needed to have an effect go up.

The more gear you take the bigger you get end of fucking story.

I know elite powerlifter who take for his contest prep 300mg anadrol. 4g test, 1,2g tren and 1g deca and last 4 weeks as much halo And superdrol he can take and 10units Gh

Stop with this shit talk u dont need more gear to get bigger stop say u can grow muscle as much that u was 500mg as 1,5g test is no truth

Steriods Provide Nitrogen Retention. So I would think the only way to grow would 1st be to add more Protein.
Upping your anabolics without adding more protein would be Pointless!

word of the day...

derp.

used as a substitute for speech regarded as meaningless or stupid, or to comment on a foolish or stupid action

never heard that one before...

Tolerence goes up the longer one is on. When we live in a world where a lot of guys don't come off, blast and cruise and whatever, the systm never resets. So dosage needed to have an effect go up.

Or by not coming off they stay larger and continue to get bigger and bigger, which causes the need for an increased dose to continue making progress.

Or we could go with your made up steroid tolerance idea.

So what's exactly your point? Just be a complacent cuck and accept you're gonna be small? Well that defeats the point of taking roids in the first place tbh. How bad do you want it is some cliche Bullshit since we actually like training but in regards to drugs it's actually applicable.

I decided to try a lower dose of tren this cycle. 150mg and was getting good results and even told myself that more wasn't necessary....well I upped it to 300 and guess what? More was much better lol.

Learned the same lesson too. This is why I pay attention to science more than forum bros nowadays. They'll tell you that you need 350mg tren per week to make gains.

Yeah, training under Phil Hernon I was making gains using just 100 mg/wk tren at times. It is a powerful drug.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity