over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A Life Saving Message to Our Young Members

whatsupfister

Registered
Zyzz - The Legacy - YouTube

Yo know, watching a video like this has given me mixed emotions. The first as an adult WTF is this kid doing, and what a fucking douche bag, but than I feel a sense of admiration, or respect for the kid, because hes out doing his thing, (whatever it is exactly he was doing) but regardless he was being him self I suppose, and at the same time building a physique that takes years to master. Granted he is not big, but he is solid and shredded, and for leading the life style that he so chose its actually pretty fucking amazing. My point to this post is about drug use, and its aimed to everyone on this board or who reads this post who is under the age of 25.

Life is short bros, and it also has plenty of short cuts one can take along the way. My point is this, I have been body building long enough, reared in the shity part of town long enough, and socialized with enough people to definitively tell you that chance, and random death can come for any of us. However, the majority of deaths are due to cardiac arrest and or something attributed to heart disease. I have lived my life thus far, stressed out, with clinical anxiety, ADHD, been taking combo amphetamine salt pills for years, on steroids, off steroids, and constantly battling high BP since I was 18, and I am 35 now. I can assure you of one thing that I am absolutely positive about, and that is your heart is a lot like a condom. You can press that mother fucker to the limit and it will hang in there, you can repair, rejuvenate, and nourish its stressed out muscles, and you can literally push it to its vascular limits and not die. You may die, but before that you get signs, shit like hypertension, stroke, aneurism, ect, ect. HERE IS THE IMPORTANT PART SO PAY ATTENTION:

The reason why so many of you kids are dyeing is the same reason why so many of you kids do not need to be dying. And the reason is pain killers, muscle relaxers, and prescription drugs that tell a fighting heart to just stop beating. It is completely retarded to use any of these drugs knowing what their side effects on the body are. With that said is the party ur at really worth it? Or does your joints and muscles really hurt you that bad to die? The answer is NO. Like I said the hearts like a condom, it can be beaten and inflated to the point of no return, but than it needs rest and rehabilitation, WHAT IT CAN NOT ENDURE IS SOMETHING SUCKING THE PRESSURE OUT OF IT, RELAXING ITS VENTRICLES, AND GIVING IT SYNTHETIC COMMANDS TO SLOW DOWN.

I have known at least 15 people who died of drug related illness, and every last one of them was mixing a combination of uppers and downers. Here is my advice, and you can take it if you want or just call me an asshole and go about your day, but If you are going to use drugs, let things like adderall be your only and largest upper, and marijuana be your only downer. The adderall is at least proven to not cause heart failure in high dose’s as apposed to unregulated, shit cut cocaine, and marijuana has never killed anyone to this day. THIS BY ALL MEANS IS STILL A DANGEROUS COMBO, BUT ON MY RECOMMENDATION IF YOU NEED TO GET THE SIDE EFFECTS OF EITHER OF THESE DRUGS, PLEASE JUST USE THESE, AND NOT ROXI/OXIS, AND BULLSHIT LIKE METH.

To many young people inspired to build beautiful bodies, can not handle the situations their results land them in. Its almost as if the dork from high school is now the most popular kid and they do what ever they can to fit in, disregarding the reason why they are getting attention, and forgetting about the fact that their body is living group of responsive muscles. I AM JUST SICK OF SEEING YOUNG PEOPLE DEAD, PLEASE FOR FUCKS SAKES STOP TAKING PRESCRIPTION PAIN KILLERS. THE ONLY OTHER PEOPLE WHO DROP DEAD LIKE YOU ALL HAVE BEEN IS HEROIN ADDICTS, SO JUST SIT BACK AND DO THE MATH ON THAT ONE FELLAS.

I like how you name your thread a life saving message

believe me, there were lots of other people like you who made " life saving message threads " and zyzz didn't give a fuck about

Moral of the story, you wouldn't really listen until shit happens to you... by that time, regreting is too late ! I see so many GH15 puppils that just don't give a flying fuck when you tell them what kind of shit they will go through when they get older... they just don't get it ! watch in 10 20 years the same folks be making heart exploded, kidney transplanted threads

Last edited:
Soooo if i get your message right

Its not wrong to do steroids and smoke weed
at the same time

damn ..love this guy
you r my new guuruuu

I like how you name your thread a life saving message

believe me, there were lots of other people like you who made " life saving message threads " and zyzz didn't give a fuck about

Moral of the story, you wouldn't really listen until shit happens to you... by that time, regreting is too late ! I see so many GH15 puppils that just don't give a flying fuck when you tell them what kind of shit they will go through when they get older... they just don't get it ! watch in 10 20 years the same folks be making heart exploded, kidney transplanted threads

Even then some people won't listen! They'll just chalk it up as bad luck

Zyzz was not just a person, he was a brand. He established a persona and played it to perfection. It also said in the article when he died that he had a pre-existing heart condition.

what is a Zyzz? is he that tranny looking idiot who died after taking diuretics, ecstasy, and sat in a sauna to look good so he could have his photo taken with hot chicks, so bb.com and gb'ers can make threads about i wonder how many girls he smashed?

I take stims all day long (ECA,Pre workout drinks,coffee,diet soda) and have to take Melatonin to sleep through the whole night. Would this cause a problem like the OP said, don't mix uppers and downers.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

I totally agree with OP's post and understand what he means.
(he's not referring to mild things like E/C stack, mainly cocaine mixed with oxy;s, xanax, or soma's.)

I see OD's in my line of work....more & more kids and adults just don't give a fuck, they just want to get high. The problems come from mixing Benzos, opiates, and alcohol. all those things are safe until mixed. xanex no problem, xanex, booze, weed, and some oxys....dead.

I guess I'm lucky in that I'm allergic to opiates, so never had the temptation.

Fact is that rec drugs kill... the worst seems to be heroin, and it's taken a
few of my friends over my lifetime. They started with an addiction to pain pills and it got out of hand.

I doubt many people living the bb'ng or gym rat lifestyle are going nuts on rec drugs all like that, atleast not from what I see. The junkies and pill-heads don't hit the gym or eat right, they pop pills and drink alcohol, that is their lifestyle, it may seem crazy to us but believe me they think guys like us are the stupid ones.

My youngest daughter's mom and all her freinds are pill and heroin junkies and they laugh if you talk about working out and eating right and such, they tell me I don't have a life because I don't party. Sadly one of them died of a heroin overdose two weeks ago, but after they all cried for a day or two it was right back to the everyday grind of getting high. Fuckem they're maggots in my opinion.

Painkillers are a serious problem in this country. I was on them for 5 years for legitimate issues...wont touch em with a 10ft poll now. Nothing but poison.

I doubt many people living the bb'ng or gym rat lifestyle are going nuts on rec drugs all like that, atleast not from what I see. The junkies and pill-heads don't hit the gym or eat right, they pop pills and drink alcohol, that is their lifestyle, it may seem crazy to us but believe me they think guys like us are the stupid ones.

My youngest daughter's mom and all her freinds are pill and heroin junkies and they laugh if you talk about working out and eating right and such, they tell me I don't have a life because I don't party. Sadly one of them died of a heroin overdose two weeks ago, but after they all cried for a day or two it was right back to the everyday grind of getting high. Fuckem they're maggots in my opinion.

I see what you're saying but you cant be naive here bro.

The party scene is full of fake, insecure, attention seekers. And that has a TON to do with vanity. Get bigger muscles, a nice tan, and a fresh haircut and bam you'll be attracting those party whores like crazy.

I know a shit ton of guys who juice like mad and all they do is party. Its just another drug in their arsenal to escape reality and get the attention they desperately seek. True story.

Blood thickens from staying on too long or all the time, stressing the heart. Then you run some diuretics to get rid of water further dehydrating you and thickening the blood/ stressing the heart, then you throw in some coke or X and a sauna to get right for some music festival or rave......get the picture guys? Too many variables all working in the same and wrong direction. Not condoning but guys, if you juice and party don't mix a bunch of diuretics and rec drugs. Been around the scene, you know what I mean..

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member