advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A little bit about me and what should I do next?

LLcoolJ

Newbies
Current stats:
14stones, 15%BF-16 tops I think, Waist-37, An inch away from 6ft.
I have put quite abit of puppy fat on recently due to eating alot of rubbish as I had my appendix taken out therefore been out of training for about 7 months. I have minor gyno-tried tamox & letro but neither worked.
So going to save up for some surgery. My chest is a naturally lagging bodypart so therefore it just makes my gyno look puffier than it actually is.

History:
5-6 Years training experience-just got serious about 2 years ago. Not going to compete but want to be able to use AAS safely in order to achieve my desired goals.

First cycle: was a bulk LAST YEAR (2010) november-december.
Wildcat blend-TNT 400- test enanthate=200mg mast=100mg tren enanthate=100mg
Cycle duration: 7 weeks
started off at about a ML a week for first two weeks then just did 2ml after that.
Cycle was cut short due to high BP.

second cycle:( a few months down the line.. in the summer... may till about june) cutting cycle
Wildcat blend-TNT mast 250- Test prop=100mg tren ace=75mg mast=75mg. Anavar-50mg ED
Cycle duration: 8 weeks
I shot 1ml every EOD.

First cycle was pretty rubbish due to lack of knowledge unfortunatley but second cycle was fantastic.
A year on after alot of research I am ready for my Third cycle to aid me with my training and diet :D

Aims:
Bulking-leanish
Get as strong as possible
Try and loose some inches around the waist and just overall physique improvement
GET HENCH AS POSSIBLE

My questions:
Test Enanthate-500mgx10weeks vs 750mgx8weeks -
is 750mg abusing it or isit relativley safe? Also would gains be retainable at such a high dose as the max iv'e ever ran test enanthate is 400mg?

Tbol as a kickstart?- Im THINKING 50mg as funds are low and dosage seems safe but many are saying 80mg+ so I may just be able to stick my neck out to 80mg plus . Or no kickstart- What do you think?

Will I need a serm or an AI.. as I have gyno and dont want it too get worse? How often and at what dose?

Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated and would also like to say before anyone judges me, I am free for the next 3 months so therefore will be dedicating my self to my diet and training. I have made many mistakes with my past 2 cycles but have learnt from them and just wanting to get the most out of this cycle.

Any other hints and tips on other meds to take or training diet etc would also be great.
thank you

**broken link removed**

My personal thought... Take the money you were going to spend on gear and hire Shelby Starnes or John Meadows. You dont need to be on gear at this point. Your primary focus should be on training and nutrition

Don't touch gear bro !

If you can't achieve it natural, you wouldn't be able to achieve it with gear either, if you DO... it will go away right after you stop

Fix the roots(diet,training, cardio)

i agree with these two guys.. You don't even have a base to build on yet. You need to take a good year or two and get your nutrition and training sorted out and go from there.

And by the way, thats not to say that there is anything wrong with your physique. You would be amazed at the progress you could make without the use of gear. Proper training and nutrition are a powerful combo. Once you have progressed to an intermediate level physique, then you start taking the gear... Get the most out of the least

Gonna have to agree with the above man, proper diet and training can take you a long way...it may be worth having a look at working with someone

you don't have the best genetics in the world, but I think cruising somewhere between loosing fat and gaining muscle is counterproductive.

I would say... diet down... If you are going to use test, go with 500mg in 12-15 weeks... Keep your protein high, moderete carbs, and low fat. Your body composition should change.

But, BB is all about consistency... Balanced diet and some heavy lifting. :D

I think hiring Shelby would be a great idea. You have so much natural growth left before you need to go to gear. And once you learn everything Shelby has you do...then at least diet and training wise you will be ready to hit a good cycle. I am willing to even say that working with Shelby for 12 weeks will give you much better results then running a 12 week cycle. In fact I am sure of it.

Everyone here is absolutely correct. It appears you have very little serious training experience and should not be using hormones yet. Take this advice, you will benefit from researching nutrition and training, and working with a trainer isn't a bad idea at all.

Bro no offense but by the pic I can't tell if you've ever been to the gym, let alone ran 2 cycles already.. you need to learn how to train/eat properly naturally and progress a lot that way before trying to run anything else... AAS are great alongside proper training and diet, bit are not magical and you need to put forth the work to reap the benefits..

im very pro drugs and i dont like to spit out some BS about low dose or staying natural or whatever, but

i think you have a while before you should cycle again. you have a lot of room to improve as a natural. you should go on a strength-focused routine if you choose to go the natty route

like others have said you don't even look like you lift, you probably look like an average guy in clothes. use these words to improve as a natural and shut us all up...a year or two from now...

im very pro drugs and i dont like to spit out some BS about low dose or staying natural or whatever, but

i think you have a while before you should cycle again. you have a lot of room to improve as a natural. you should go on a strength-focused routine if you choose to go the natty route

like others have said you don't even look like you lift, you probably look like an average guy in clothes. use these words to improve as a natural and shut us all up...a year or two from now...

I agree with this.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

My personal thought... Take the money you were going to spend on gear and hire Shelby Starnes or John Meadows. You dont need to be on gear at this point. Your primary focus should be on training and nutrition

I think hiring Shelby would be a great idea. You have so much natural growth left before you need to go to gear. And once you learn everything Shelby has you do...then at least diet and training wise you will be ready to hit a good cycle. I am willing to even say that working with Shelby for 12 weeks will give you much better results then running a 12 week cycle. In fact I am sure of it.

This ^^

Some good advice in this thread. Get the diet and training in check. Don't bother with gear until you get your body fat down. The results will be alot better.

Btw guys Im from the UK.
And thank you all for your great advice! :) but as iv'e done two cycles and yeah I didnt make great gains but now that my ''growth plates have closed and my endorcine system has been affected.. will it be worth it training naturally? will my test levels ever be high again naturally?

Please dont give me loads of stick but im only 18 and I was influenced alot too take steroids at the age of 16 by the wrong people and one of which was my cousin who is a pharmacist and fairly knowledgeable, he hasnt got the greatest of physiques, its ok but he also trains and cycles and he just persuaded to me that it was safe if I took low doses etc! I really really regret it. As I wish I reached my maximum naturally.. but is this still possible please dont BS with me and be straight up. and all advice and criticisms on what I should do now are greatly appreciated

Btw guys Im from the UK.
And thank you all for your great advice! :) but as iv'e done two cycles and yeah I didnt make great gains but now that my ''growth plates have closed and my endorcine system has been affected.. will it be worth it training naturally? will my test levels ever be high again naturally?

Please dont give me loads of stick but im only 18 and I was influenced alot too take steroids at the age of 16 by the wrong people and one of which was my cousin who is a pharmacist and fairly knowledgeable, he hasnt got the greatest of physiques, its ok but he also trains and cycles and he just persuaded to me that it was safe if I took low doses etc! I really really regret it. As I wish I reached my maximum naturally.. but is this still possible please dont BS with me and be straight up. and all advice and criticisms on what I should do now are greatly appreciated

Get your nutrition and training dialed in.

If you still aren't seeing appreciable results, go get labs and take it from there.

Get your nutrition and training dialed in.

If you still aren't seeing appreciable results, go get labs and take it from there.

^^^this. some people can bounce back to normal test levels when when cycling at an early age, you could be just fine, do you feel ok? Libido, erections, energy, mindframe etc? I was one of the needles in the hay stack who didn't know what he was doing and got permanently shut down from a 4 week prohormone cycle at the age of 18... 99% of people will tell you this almost never happens especially from such a short cycle, which in moat cases im sure is true. Shit moat guys can cycle for over a year and still be able to come off fine, I was an unlucky one and my test just kept getting lower.. a year and a half after the ph cycle my test was at like 250... but, I knew the whole time it was low. If your test is low, you will KNOW it... its the absolute moat shitty feeling in the entire world and i would never want it for anyone.. puts you in z real fucking depression. So if you're still functioning normally and have s normal libido and have energy etc, then more than likely your test is fine and you will grow just fine naturally. It doesn't matter if you were on before since you didn't even come close to going past your natural potential.

Awesome screen name!

LIBIDO is fine.. erections are ok but not what they used to be.

but MENTALLY im fucked.. I feel that I HAVE TO go on cycle and just HAVE to get BIG. I dont know why I feel like this! after my last cycle I went proper depressed and mentally I just feel extremley addicted although I have only done two cycles and low doses. I guess I wasnt mentally strong to begin with but I feel extremley weird-but im not going to touch them. How can I overcome thise feeling of having to rely on steroids to get big?

Goto TrueNutrition (here: True Nutrition | Sports Nutrition) and get some beta alanine, creatine, and d-aspartic acid.

With those 3 supplements and a sound nutrition and training program, you should have outstanding results.

To cycle now is really short changing yourself. Your short term results might be better, but truthfully you will severely hamper your potential, as without a sound nutrition and training base, you will end up back at square one every time you come off.

Sometimes cheap is expensive, sometimes fast is slow.

Learn your body first, then when you do cycle, your results will be exponentially better than if you do so now.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity