over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A little bulking help please

bieberhole69

Kilo Klub Member
I just came off of an extended cut (pictures avail here http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...81720-pre-cycle-pics-first-cycle-2-years.html )

5'10" 175lbs

2710cals 40/40/20 macros

It's my first cycle in 2 years and I will be running 500mg test, 600mg eq for 14wks as well as dbol 30mg 4-6wks. Details about anything else pertaining to this are available at the link provided.

I'm having trouble figuring out how to adjust the cals. I am going to keep the 40/40/20 macros as I believe my body responds BEST to this.

I'm going to start at 3500cals, but I'm not sure when I should bump it up or how often I should bump it up. I was thinking stay at 3500cals for 2 weeks and then bump it to 3900-4000 for at least another 2 before reevaluating.

I would just like some advice on what ya'll would do as it's been QUITE a long time since I've ran anything and I'm unsure how to adjust the cals. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Whatever you start at is just that, a starting point. Let your progess dictate if your calories need adjustment after that. If your not gaining enough, increase cals a bit, if your gaining to much then decrease.

I try to pick a starting point and then have a progression of cals based on weeks but I've found that to not be the best.

I would say start at enough to grow at your current weight and then just adjust as needed. Honestly I'm at about 4500 a day but I try to eat as I'm hungry then I will add extras if I'm not close to that but can usually reach that amount by just eating when hungry.

It seems for me if I say I have to have X amount these weeks, then Y amount this group of weeks, I still make gains but strugle to get all the cals in a day. It may just be mental for me.

I say if you stop making gains the bump the cals, which is a generic way but it works to an extent.

Whatever you start at is just that, a starting point. Let your progess dictate if your calories need adjustment after that. If your not gaining enough, increase cals a bit, if your gaining to much then decrease.

Bump^^^
I would increase the eq if it was me. Everyone I've talked to (myself included) find any less then a gram of eq is kinda pointless. I prefer tren or deca. Npp is nice too if you want dryer gains. eq just makes me hungry and gives me anxiety.... A little extra vascularity if I'm lean enough and not holding a ton of water.

I try to pick a starting point and then have a progression of cals based on weeks but I've found that to not be the best.

I would say start at enough to grow at your current weight and then just adjust as needed. Honestly I'm at about 4500 a day but I try to eat as I'm hungry then I will add extras if I'm not close to that but can usually reach that amount by just eating when hungry.

It seems for me if I say I have to have X amount these weeks, then Y amount this group of weeks, I still make gains but strugle to get all the cals in a day. It may just be mental for me.

I say if you stop making gains the bump the cals, which is a generic way but it works to an extent.

Thanks man. Last time I crossed over 200 it was around 5000 cals so I'm sure that's where I'll end up. Was just wanting some opinions on how to adjust based on using v.s. not using. Guess I'll just play along and see :)

Bump^^^
I would increase the eq if it was me. Everyone I've talked to (myself included) find any less then a gram of eq is kinda pointless. I prefer tren or deca. Npp is nice too if you want dryer gains. eq just makes me hungry and gives me anxiety.... A little extra vascularity if I'm lean enough and not holding a ton of water.

Check my pics on the link provided on my first post...i'm 100% sure I shouldn't run a gram of EQ at this point in the game. I was only gonna run 300-400mg and have been convinced to run 600 since I have enough anyways.

Can't run 19nors, severely prolactin-sensitive. I haven't ran anything in 2 years..i'm pretty sure I'm gonna blow the fuk up off this cycle provided the cals are right :) My body is lean and primed, I wanna save the mega doses for later!

Last edited:
The diet obviously went well , looking very lean .
You should rebound very well , I would start on as much calories and protein as possible to make as much of the rebound as possible .
The gear and diet should all work very well when your in such a lean state

Whats the training end like?T

I'm going back to bread and butter bodybuilding, 5day split (one day just for arms...my weak point). Hitting calves very high volume 2x per week (once for gastroc, once for soleus...both days will have anterior tibs work)

Will do in general 12 sets total for bigger bodyparts (legs, chest, back) and 9 sets for smaller (shoulders, arms). Will start out with compounds and neck down to isolations at the end. What's your critique on this? Any advice?

Sounds like you are on point with the training. More compound basics .
A dedicated arm day always brought them up quicker for me. Good luck T

maybe just remove the eq all together... ive always had to run it in high doses to get anything from it.. and i just didnt think it was worth it..bump up the test a little.. honestly ive gotten my greatest results from keeping things simple moderate dose of test and my hgh every day.. then i cycle an oral 4wks on 4wks off... works very well for me...good luck

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws