over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A little cycle advice

Bronx220

Newbies
Sorry if this is in wrong section.....had a few bottles of gear lying around from last year ish...have a powerlifting meet beg of feb and am wondering if the gear i have can help...have 10ml test c,,10ml tren ace, 20ml of prop/tren/mast blend and about 100 (10 mg)dbol. My question is what would be the best way to run this to give me some strength gains before my meet ? Is it even worth it ?? Not in a great financial position to accquire more gear presently so this is it for now..thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G900P using Professional Muscle mobile app

What's your cycle history?

That's plenty of tren and dbol to feel a good kick in strength if you started those a month out. Run the blend starting 6 weeks out with the test cyp.

I'm sure there's better ways, but I try to keep it simple. Train hard, eat a lot, recover as best as you can and take drugs.

Sponsored by Ukgear (www.ukanabol.cc)"

What's your cycle history?

That's plenty of tren and dbol to feel a good kick in strength if you started those a month out. Run the blend starting 6 weeks out with the test cyp.

I'm sure there's better ways, but I try to keep it simple. Train hard, eat a lot, recover as best as you can and take drugs.

Was pretty much on cycle 1989-2003...have run nearly everything at some point ... 2 years ( @48) ago,started training again ,did a PL meet for fun and did better than i thought and have been competing since... #567 sq 407 b 635 dl @ 220

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

This turned out a bit better than expected ....finished the meet w a ( 7/9) 1532 total ,good enough take the 275 (@251bw) weight class.... 523 sq 407 b 605 dl ....next stop uspa nationals

Nice work man! Solid total. I might head out to that meet too. Probably won't compete, but I've got a couple training partners who are. Always a fun meet. And it's Vegas after all. Ha ha

You gonna stay 275 or cut to the 242? If you're 250 that's not too bad of a water cut.

Planning on 242..its a fairly easy cut ,not much sauna required. wasn't feeling well the week of (stomach virus) last meet and decided not to cut,felt like crap on meet day but still performed ok

is uspa tested?

What are the weight classes? I need a good routine to put on some strength fast.
Uspa.net can answer most of those questions...i did 5/3/1 for my first meet ...been coached by CWS at juggernaut since then...

is uspa tested?

What are the weight classes? I need a good routine to put on some strength fast.
Yea USPA.net can answer all of your questions brother easily... I don't get tested in the raw class I compete in...Your more than welcome to join my weight class lol,you have to beat my 610# bench, 810# squat,715# deadlift raw,in the same class as other guy that posted his totals,mine are quite a bit higher lol...

Omni Labs SPONSORED ATHLETE©[email protected]®THE REAPER

Yea USPA.net can answer all of your questions brother easily... I don't get tested in the raw class I compete in...Your more than welcome to join my weight class lol,you have to beat my 610# bench, 810# squat,715# deadlift raw,in the same class as other guy that posted his totals,mine are quite a bit higher lol...

Sorry bronx220 is below my weight class saying he beat out my weight class in a lower weight class...Which I'm one of the heaviest lifters in Nationals in my class so yeah his #s are good...

Sorry bronx220 is below my weight class saying he beat out my weight class in a lower weight class...Which I'm one of the heaviest lifters in Nationals in my class so yeah his #s are good...

At 50 y.o. I'm not doing all that bad,lol...dont compete master ,only open .. #oldmanstrong

At 50 y.o. I'm not doing all that bad,lol...dont compete master ,only open .. #oldmanstrong

Damn your 50 brother and still putting up them numbers,Fuckin Awesome brother... Hell Yeah bro...

Damn your 50 brother and still putting up them numbers,Fuckin Awesome brother... Hell Yeah bro...

Limit myself to 2-3 meets a year and take a 6 month off season and dolots of mobility work and Olympic lifting...

Limit myself to 2-3 meets a year and take a 6 month off season and dolots of mobility work and Olympic lifting...

Yeah I've been incorporating a lot of strongman traing in my off seasons,and my power has sky rocketed...After June 24th I'm most likely not going to anymore Meets this year,and get my strength up a lot more...I'll see though,doing Meets are very fun so it's tempting lol...

Yeah I've been incorporating a lot of strongman traing in my off seasons,and my power has sky rocketed...After June 24th I'm most likely not going to anymore Meets this year,and get my strength up a lot more...I'll see though,doing Meets are very fun so it's tempting lol...

With you on strongman during off season...after walking 50 yds with a 800 lb yoke ,500+lb squats are hella easier

With you on strongman during off season...after walking 50 yds with a 800 lb yoke ,500+lb squats are hella easier

Oh yeah no doubts bro...810# is moving pretty easy for me now,tonight I'm going to break that,for my Meet Saturday...

Tryin to get a 700 sq one day,lol...good luck on Saturday

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members