over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A little help with test levels/dosage needed

someday

Registered
Quick background....

Started TRT in March at a test level of 331. Had been running 100 mg Test at 20mg/5x a week. Had my levels tested at about the 90 day mark and they came back at 991. Was pretty happy with that and how I felt. However, was way past my comfortable weight and wasn't sure I wanted to try a hard recomp on just TRT, so decided to run 12 weeks of something more suitable, a blend of TestP/Mast/TrenP at 200mg/ea per week. Dropped the Test E. So I waited a few weeks to let the Test E clear and retested....was disappointed to see my total test down to 714 (free test was at 36). Now I didn't expect with running Tren and Mast that my T levels would explode, but I certainly didn't expect it to drop especially since at the very least I had just doubled my weekly test dose. Thoughts?

You have to understand that the esters of the testosterone you were/are running are different. Test E ester's half life is 7-10 days, Test P ester's half life is 2-3 days. That means they clear out of your body differently, and they build up in the body differently. To keep up a high level of testosterone in the body with Test P means a lot more frequent shots. You need to relook at how much you have of each component in your blend. Usually blends are not 200mg of each component, but the 200mg is a total of each added together like for example 50mg test P/50mg Tren Ace/100mg Mast for a total of 200mg.

Secondly, when you run Tren (probably the same with mast), it is known to decrease testosterone levels by a percentage. It's been a known trick that you can be on just tren ace for a few weeks, and then test low on a free/total testosterone test to get put on TRT.

Running a 50/50/50 blend. I had heard that Tren could lower T-levels, but didn't come across anything about how much and wether it was significantly. Good point on the 1/2 lives...just plugging those into a calculator with the lower dose E after a few weeks I would max out at 150mg active in my body...with the prop at 200, max out around 117mg. I knew they were different esters, just never bothered to do the math like I should of.

So for those of you experienced with this...nothing sounds too off-base here? I am experiencing little sides at this level and my strength is going up still, so I am in no rush to jump on the "more is better" bandwagon.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws