over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A little help...

lcsulla

Registered
If this is in the wrong place...I apologize.

So currently I am dealing with some wicked tendonisis in my elbow: tennis and golfers. It came about by going heavy and training judo and Boxing. I ignored it for about two years. And for the last eight-seven weeks I have been getting therapy (ART, Graston, and bunch of stim stuff) but I haven't been training at all. And Ive been really down about this. I was making great progress in the gym and on the mat...but since then I just work and eat. lol Its gotten so bad I may have to try PRP or this FAST procedure I keep hearing about.

Anyway I want to get back to trainig at the gym but I dont know how to work around an injury like this? I have trouble lifting the 45lb plates with that arm, so squat is out...

Anyone have any experience working around this and still make gains?

Ever looked into BPC-157 or TB-500?

I have experience but unfortunately you waited way longer than I did to try and rest it so you are on another level than I was with the injury. Mine was bothering me for about a month and i was training through it. I finally decided to rest it and I took 3 weeks off upper body, when I came back i never hit upper body 2 days in a row, always take a day off in between upper body workouts now.

I still feel it but it is much improved. Tendonitis is a tricky thing, i had it in my knees last summer and had to skip legs and cardio for 5 weeks !! The elbow has its good days and bad days now but nothing like how bad it was before i rested it.

I would just focus on cardio and diet, if you push it you will just hurt it more. Also watch how you rest your arm, mine was getting inflamed from leaning it on the arm of my chair at work, its brutal !!

curcumin phytosome meriva by Dr best brand , max dose 4 caps a day . tried others didn't work.

I have a brand new left elbow ( Keyword - Brand new!), no tennis elbow pain no golfers elbow. try some . I have written about it multiple times on the board . all the best mate

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

Ever looked into BPC-157 or TB-500?

250-500mcg BPC-157 administered as close to the site of pain on a daily basis is how I healed my elbow pain. It was chronic and not improving after 5 months. With BPC157 is was better in a month.

That curcumin and bloc 157 tb5pp will these help with shoulder r

250-500mcg BPC-157 administered as close to the site of pain on a daily basis is how I healed my elbow pain. It was chronic and not improving after 5 months. With BPC157 is was better in a month.

I tried BCP-157 and TB500 for other injuries and they didnt do much. Could have been bunk for all I know. But I do have someone I trust say the TB500 helped them heal a hammie tear.
Peptides are hard to judge if youre getting anything or if you just a non responder. Its not like you can test for any of them, other then IGF-1 and HGH.

curcumin phytosome meriva by Dr best brand , max dose 4 caps a day . tried others didn't work.

I have a brand new left elbow ( Keyword - Brand new!), no tennis elbow pain no golfers elbow. try some . I have written about it multiple times on the board . all the best mate

I will have to try both of these methods, my pain is lingering and I cant go heavy. Cycle starts in 2 weeks so this training every other day shit is not gonna cut it !!!

Most of the time, especially with the help of aas - your progress muscularly will happen faster than your joints/tendons/ligaments can keep up with. There two ways to go here - any doctor in the country is going to recommend rest. The ones who know a little more will recommend backing off intensity and probably setting the straight bar down a while and introducing some different movements that don't put as much direct stress on the problem while still activating the muscle.

The other thing I've had success in conjunction with the above is TB500, I'd imagine anyone who it didn't work for just had shit peptides bc the stuff, at least for me personally has been a miracle. I've been lifting for almost 20 years now and I've used it to heal up things that nagged me for years. I know of other guys in the game a long time too that would say the same tb-500 has allowed me to train through things I wouldn't have normally been able to

I too have "tennis elbow" it really has slowed down my training. I tried BPC-157 and it did nothing despite all the hype certain members here give it.

Unfortunately rest is the only thing that has given me relief. That is one of the best remedies for these things.

Yeah. Im taking curcumin right now. I was doing caps and injectable to help...but it didnt do anything. Still taking the caps and stopped the injectable after 6-7 weeks.

Yeah. Im taking curcumin right now. I was doing caps and injectable to help...but it didnt do anything. Still taking the caps and stopped the injectable after 6-7 weeks.
did u take meriva phytosome curcumin ? full dose 4 caps a day ?

how much of the inj did you get up to weekly?

I usually need to be in the 800mg range and there for 2 weeks to start to get relief.

also need to lighten up training.

I had some tendon injuries that I am still recovering from...
doing an experiment to try and "heal" the tendons now.

The above as stated if you can also ask your doc for a script Voltaren® Gel is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). Think of it it as topical ibuprofen.

Also alot people I know been having good results with platelet-rich plasma (PRP). A friend of mine tried everything for thier plantar fasciitis and it went away after 2 treatments. Is can be expensive and most likey not covered by insurance, but ask your doc about it.

I have some glofers elbow and plan to get it dones oon. Its around $400 a treatment if you go to a major medical teaching school to get it done if not doctors charging $800-1000 per treatment.

Last edited:
did u take meriva phytosome curcumin ? full dose 4 caps a day

I was taking the curcumin 95 at 3 caps a day, but now I am up to 4.

how much of the inj did you get up to weekly?

I usually need to be in the 800mg range and there for 2 weeks to start to get relief.

I was up to about 600mgs a week...plus 3 caps of curcumin 95. It took me about three weeks to get to 600mgs a week of the injectable. So saying I am getting a yield of 20% of the oral, plus the 600mgs a week of the injectable...my weekly dosage was 2280mgs. And it did almost nothing. <y elbow still hurt and my other joints felt the same.

Also alot people I know been having good results with platelet-rich plasma (PRP). A friend of mine tried everything for thier plantar fasciitis and it went away after 2 treatments. Is can be expensive and most likey not covered by insurance, but ask your doc about it.

I have some glofers elbow and plan to get it dones oon. Its around $400 a treatment if you go to a major medical teaching school to get it done if not doctors charging $800-1000 per treatment.

Yeah I am thinking its coming to this or some surgery. It hurts all the time now and I havent lifted upper body in about 6 weeks. And great advice about the medical school...I didnt know that.

tb-500 gave me a noticeable reduction in shoulder pain in 2 shots, added bpc-157 and so far pains greatly reduced

using
tb-500 @ 2.5 mg a shot, twice a week - would consider moving to 5mg in a single shot once a week after load phase

bpc-157 @ 250 mcg's every day

Last edited:
did u take meriva phytosome curcumin ? full dose 4 caps a day ?

I already ordered 4 bottles of the exact brand and product you recommended. This is one of those things where ill try just about anything...

Gonna start w the curcumin and BPC-157... if i need to ill try the TB-500. Gotta start going hard again and this is really holding me back...

I already ordered 4 bottles of the exact brand and product you recommended. This is one of those things where ill try just about anything...

Gonna start w the curcumin and BPC-157... if i need to ill try the TB-500. Gotta start going hard again and this is really holding me back...
well if you introduce both you don't know which one is delivering . phytosome took my elbow issues away at 7-8 days mark. on the bottle it says use 4 caps a day for better eye, prostate,joint care etc etc so I went with the max dose. I would personally use one or the other product to gaze and then continue buying what works for me in future and not just spend on something which did not work or did very little. your choice mate. either way I wish the very best. hope it works for u. I use to have a 10 min foreplay with my left elbows applying heat gels like MOVE , tiger balm all Indian stuff . I can't remember the last time I used them !!! curcumin fixed it for good but I am afraid to go atop using it so I still use it. just for a change I am experimenting a different curcumin for last few weeks which nothuman raised a thread for.

well if you introduce both you don't know which one is delivering . phytosome took my elbow issues away at 7-8 days mark. on the bottle it says use 4 caps a day for better eye, prostate,joint care etc etc so I went with the max dose. I would personally use one or the other product to gaze and then continue buying what works for me in future and not just spend on something which did not work or did very little. your choice mate. either way I wish the very best. hope it works for u. I use to have a 10 min foreplay with my left elbows applying heat gels like MOVE , tiger balm all Indian stuff . I can't remember the last time I used them !!! curcumin fixed it for good but I am afraid to go atop using it so I still use it. just for a change I am experimenting a different curcumin for last few weeks which nothuman raised a thread for.

I already ordered the curcumin so it will get here before the peps. Im not ordering the peps until next week, so I should have a good 10 days on the curcumin to see if it works, then ill add the BPC if i need it. Thanks ! Hope it works for me

I was taking the curcumin 95 at 3 caps a day, but now I am up to 4.

I was up to about 600mgs a week...plus 3 caps of curcumin 95. It took me about three weeks to get to 600mgs a week of the injectable. So saying I am getting a yield of 20% of the oral, plus the 600mgs a week of the injectable...my weekly dosage was 2280mgs. And it did almost nothing. <y elbow still hurt and my other joints felt the same.

Yeah I am thinking its coming to this or some surgery. It hurts all the time now and I havent lifted upper body in about 6 weeks. And great advice about the medical school...I didnt know that.

that's the low end and very little time...

oral I regard as nothing and would not be looking at weekly totals like that.

2 weeks SUSTAINED dosing to START to see relief 600+ and must be done with other things, like easing up on training.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws