over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A little hgh help......

chasepugh

Newbies
I am about to start my hgh cycle in a few weeks. I have been reading this board and others for several months now. Here is what I have gathered and what my plan is....

First of all, my stats:

38, 6'1, 248, 22% bf

I have never taken AAS and I'm not interested in starting. I want to take gh to help with the aging process, fat loss, and some heal up some old injuries.

I want to start low (perhaps 2 iu's), and work my way up to 4 iu's (according to sides and how I'm feeling).

I have heard that t4 will help with the gh affectiveness. Some say I don't need t4 if you only take 2-4 iu's. Some say t3 is better. Some say t3/t4 is better. I'm going to take t4, starting 50 mcg and go up to 100 mcg, possibly.

I have read that that it's best to take hg early in the morning (5 am) on an empty stomach. I have also read that 5 iu's or smaller is fine if you take it all at once, but splitting it up in the evening works as well (I will play it by ear).

I've read a ton about a clean diet will obviously help with the gh cycle so I am prepared a high protein, low carb, lots of veggies, 5 times a day, 2500-3000 calories. Btw, I have had my BF low as low as 10%. I know a little about eating clean.

Sub-q and IM injections and IV is all pretty confusing. The best I can tell, sub-q is best for fat loss, IM and IV is best for mass gain. So I'm going to start with sub-q and I might try IM to see how it affects me at some point.

I plan on taking it every day.

OK, read my post and give me any suggestions. I'm very interested in taking anything that might help with this gh cycle besides aas.

Thanks.

Bro science. Doesn't matter if you pin hgh sub-q, IM or IV, it all works. Absorption rates and igf-1 conversion vary only slighty between methods. You should start on t4 and see how your body reacts to it. Some people are very sensitive to T3 sides. T4 is generally tolerated better. Good luck on your diet. You have a ways to go but you'll get there. Hgh and t4 will help dramatically.

ritchie, I have considered clen in the past, but never tried it. I used to take ephedra and got burned out on it. I hated the jittery feeling. I would rather do cardio.

jm425, yeah I'm def gonna take t4. Also, I'm gonna take the gh in the belly fat and love handles. thanks for the help.

jm425, yeah I'm def gonna take t4. Also, I'm gonna take the gh in the belly fat and love handles. thanks for the help.

Depending on source, you may end up switching to IM, I tend to get red lumps at sub q HGH inject sites. Allegedly it's from a preservative in the GH, I don't know, but it's a pain. My product is good, labs showed a 36 serum level.

T4 with gh is definitely the way to go. 100 is nice. Subq vs I'm vs intra hear goes. Subq, in the system the longest out of all 3, supposedly more igf conversion. It's in system longer so makes sense. Lowest amount absorbed of all 3 methods.
Im (my preferred method) more is absorbed, in and out the system a lot quicker so mimics the body's natural pulsation pattern a little better. Seems more effective to me, I've tried both. Not a lot in it when all said and done.
Intra, in and out system very fast. 100% is absorbed, practicly 0 igf conversion. Most closely mimics body's natural pulsation pattern. For advanced users only imo I wouldn't personally do it with Chinese gh but people do. As for fat loss vs mass gh will not give you mass without insulin unless you run like 10iu daily with gear. Gh alone will never give you mass to speak off. If you want fat loss am then not eating for 3 or 4 hours is good. Also taking some on middle of might when you wake up to piss is good (as per Osiris protocol) in fasted periods gh drops bf pretty nicely. There are those that say it doesn't matter but as a rule they tend to run higher doses where it doesn't matter so much

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
T4 with gh is definitely the way to go. 100 is nice. Subq vs I'm vs intra hear goes. Subq, in the system the longest out of all 3, supposedly more igf conversion. It's in system longer so makes sense. Lowest amount absorbed of all 3 methods.
Im (my preferred method) more is absorbed, in and out the system a lot quicker so mimics the body's natural pulsation pattern a little better. Seems more effective to me, I've tried both. Not a lot in it when all said and done.
Intra, in and out system very fast. 100% is absorbed, practicly 0 igf conversion. Most closely mimics body's natural pulsation pattern. For advanced users only imo I wouldn't personally do it with Chinese gh but people do. As for fat loss vs mass gh will not give you mass without insulin unless you run like 10iu daily with gear. Gh alone will never give you mass to speak off. If you want fat loss am then not eating for 3 or 4 hours is good. Also taking some on middle of might when you wake up to piss is good (as per Osiris protocol) in fasted periods gh drops bf pretty nicely. There are those that say it doesn't matter but as a rule they tend to run higher doses where it doesn't matter so much

Actually IV is 100% absorbed and 0 igf conversion according to JJ. IM is not absorbed 100% but the difference is insignificant to make a difference and some of it gets converted to igf. All 3 methods work and are miniscule in differences. However, I would never recommend doing generic gh IV. Too many risks involved considering how much filler can be present.

Last edited:
Actually IV is 100% absorbed and 0 igf conversion according to JJ. IM is not absorbed 100% but the difference is insignificant to make a difference and some of it gets converted to igf. All 3 methods work and are miniscule in differences. However, I would never recommend doing generic gh IV. Too many risks involved considering how much filler can be present.

Pretty much what I said. I said practically 0 igf conversion as 0 is pretty hard to prove one way or other. I did seem to get a little leaner with I'm sure , but again the difference isn't big I just like to run it closer to body's natural pattern.

Pretty much what I said. I said practically 0 igf conversion as 0 is pretty hard to prove one way or other. I did seem to get a little leaner with I'm sure , but again the difference isn't big I just like to run it closer to body's natural pattern.

You said intra(IM) is absorbed 100% and there is no igf conversion. It's actually IV. It really doesn't matter, it all works out in the end.

I meant intravenous, just didn't know how to spell it. I used subq, Im, and intra as my terminology. Should have just put iv lol. I wondered why you were repeating what I said. My bad should have worded it better;)

I meant intravenous, just didn't know how to spell it. I used subq, Im, and intra as my terminology. Should have just put iv lol. I wondered why you were repeating what I said. My bad should have worded it better;)

Ah, ok, my bad then. :)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member