over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A little insight as to how and where I live my life now

Thats awsome Tony , I'm sure i speek for most here when I say that I'm happy for you to have found peace with yourself and have been able to focus on living "YOUR" life.

Also its nice to hear that your family and Marlin still stay close and civil , its good to get along , makes life easier and takes ALOT of stress away.

I envy your new diggs bro , thats certainly a single mans dream!!

Yes all is going well and Marilyn is getting herself together as well back in O-town. We talk just about everyday and I think we are pretty much on the same page with everything. Funny though when Marilyn first saw my place she was like, "well I am assuming that this is only temporary and you will be moving somewhere else soon"

Good on you mate, that looks like a cool place to live Tony :)

Thanks my friend and yes a very cool place

Glad you are doing well bro! Hang in there and things will get better :)

Thanks Adam and yes they already are.

My best friend is stationed down there (next to the Lemon Bar if you have been) for a couple years on the USS Gettysburg and it would be a dream place to live. Very casual, laid back lifestyle as you mentioned. It's technically Neptune Beach I believe.

I trained at the World's Gym when I was down there and rode a bike everywhere.

I am training at World's and I went to High School in Neptune Beach. That is the next town North followed by Atlantic Beach. To the South of me would be Ponte Vedra. I love those Beach Cruiser Bicycles and I will be getting one soon as they are everywhere and everyone rides them. It is funny outside of the bars they have bicycle parking and you will see a bunch of bikes parked outside the bar.

That is fantastic Tony. An easy going beach community would suit me very well. I am so glad things have worked out so well for you.

Duskin just let me know and you can come out and see me anytime my friend.

Great positive post T, and I am happy for you. My house is on the market in NY,and I am moving down south..not as far south as you( South Carolina). I am looking for warmer winters, and a more relaxed atmosphere then NY. I have a few people interested in my house and cannot wait to get the hell out of NY! I will be about 25 mins from the beach! I cant wait! It will be a change for sure, and I know it will be a good one. Good luck to you. LOve the jeep brother!

Thanks yes the Jeep is cool but it will beat you have to death and off course no AC or other creature comforts. Funny as an adult I have always lived in Florida but most of the vehicals I had never had AC and were generally very uncomfortable cars. I bet in all the years I had the Jeep Marilyn probably road in the Jeep less then 10 times.

Tony,

Thanks for checking in with us.

I miss ya man but am glad to
know you have found some
happiness, peace and harmony.

Be well . . .

alfresco

Thank you so much Ron and I miss you as well. But you will be seeing a lot more of me and I might even have some pretty big things coming up. Stay tuned my friend

I always believed that if you try to do good and treat others
with kindness and respect (who deserve it) good things will happen.

I am finding this to be true.

Aeliop,

When i first started training with Phil you were the ONLY person at the time to reach out and say give me a call...Ill help you out. Not knowing me you reached out a hand just to help out. I read thru every post from you and Marilyn since your, lets say incident...I have the highest respect for the both of you. And to be honest i was really worried about you for a bit there. i didnt post, didnt PM, didnt mention anything because i felt that at the time is was not my place to do so. But i have to say now, that im verry happy you pulled thru, Im happy for your new lease on life. No matter what happened in the past Your a good guy dude. Im really happy for you now, and if you need anything Pm me, i got your back dude, like you had mine when i didnt know shit about shit.

Wow, thanks T I appreciate the kind comments. Yes I was a little shakey there for awhile and it took me pulling my own head out of my own ass to get things going in the right direction. For the most part everything with Marilyn is okay. Like before mentioned we speak in one way or another almost on a daily basis. Now I am not going to say our conversation is very deep as discussions like that would probably lead us to soar spots that we both have and might bring back the ill wills. Most times the convo is business related, sometimes it is light hearted but for quite awhile it has been civil.

haha an example would be something like this. Like a lot of male bodybuilders I get offers every once and awhile by somewhat strange men to buy my used posing trunks, unwashed. Last week I had one of these offers. I mentioned it to Marilyn and off course like most normal people she finds that very strange and gross. I told her just think in all the years that you washed my underwear you could of had a side job just selling them instead of washing them.....hahahahaha

Good to hear you are on the mend....

Still jealous of the hair.....

Greek owned restaurant nearby? Don't tell them you're Greek. My Greek buddies tell me about the Greek Discount....You pay MORE! LOL

Tony, when are you going to post up pics of the chics at the beach? Let's go brother we're all waiting. :D (ok, I know I am) :headbang:

Good to hear you are on the mend....

Still jealous of the hair.....

Greek owned restaurant nearby? Don't tell them you're Greek. My Greek buddies tell me about the Greek Discount....You pay MORE! LOL

T now I feel bad, last month I cut my hair. All that beautiful lettuce is gone. Thanks T things are looking up. Yes I met the owner the other night and we hit it off. We ended up talking for about an hour. He said whatever my diet is he will fix me whatever I want anyway I want it.

Tony, when are you going to post up pics of the chics at the beach? Let's go brother we're all waiting. :D (ok, I know I am) :headbang:

I will try and get some this weekend. There certainly is no shortage around these parts.

Tony, sounds like life is going fine. I got to admit, I envied the beach thing. :D I guess we all have are battles to face some day, it is just how we face them that makes life better. You got my number, give me a call anytime you want. Hell, I might have to visit you and hang out on that beach. :p

Tony, sounds like life is going fine. I got to admit, I envied the beach thing. :D I guess we all have are battles to face some day, it is just how we face them that makes life better. You got my number, give me a call anytime you want. Hell, I might have to visit you and hang out on that beach. :p

Greg you are welcome here anytime you want. We would have a great time. Hey maybe for Bike Week or Biktoberfest. I am a little further away from Daytona now but still only about and hour and half or so.

Sounds like paradise!

Good for you. Kicking it on the beach and lifting weights. Walking the German Shepherds. Perfect. All that without all the hassles. :)

Looks and sounds like you getting back on your feet my friend. Hope all is well!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws