over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A LITTLE STORY FOR YA 2

well, machines such as hammer strength and flex leverage machines have a advantage in high intensity techniques. the allow safety numberf one. but, also they allow the person to totally focus on the muscle being trained and not worry about failure being caused by the weaker stabilizers. so techniques like drop sets could be employed in a home setting but, safety should be the main concern. doing the three exercises a bodypart is a good idea if you can safely go to failure in your home. if you notice that you do not feel recovered in 4 days or the time it takes to hit that bodypart again then cut it down to two exercises and try again. you will eventually find the right amount of work for you and your body. as for the idea that free weighta are more traumatic, that is up for debate. many studies using emg for its guide found that some hammer strength machines caused more muscle activation than the barbell movements. so, just go by how you feel. only you cann know how you feel.

thanks lats

I just realized that this thread is from almost 2 years ago. Are you still training in this fashion and if so how much of a difference do you see in growth over this time

YES...

yes i still train in that fashion.. sometimes i will use doggcrapps methods too.. overload is still the most important aspect in training.. many others use a pre exhaust ect and find that to be effective but.. if you are not increasing your weights it is all for nothing.. BY THE WAY.. NEW "STORY TIME WITH LATS" IS COMING TONIGHT.. the gentleman i will be talking about is a very good bodybuilder from the middle east and has a diofferent take than me, phil, dc ect in training and in cycling.. it is pretty interesting.. look for it later tonight when my kids are not yelling at me and the wife is not complaining that i did not take out the trash.. lol

Cant wait to see the new read tonight Lats. Im sure alot of us can/will benefit from this style of training.

just to confirm. your friend does not incorporate rest pause sets atal into this routine?

lats- seeing as though you will be training bac/shoul/chest one day, then legs and arms the next, wouldnt this cause you to overtrain your biceps and triceps?

Awesome thread very informative(after I'm done rehabbing My back) I'd love to move to this type of training...also surpised that no one commented on how his friend uses chemicals(as opposed to abusing)...

LATS..? Just how much protein do You think Your friend takes in a day hypothetically(being that he says it's alot)...ballpark 400+...500..?

guns.. the schedule would vary.. many a time he would do that bodypart schedule and take a day off.. so it might be chest, back, delts and skip a day then hit arms and legs.. then skip a day and so on.. so basically a every other day routine..
mighty john, i would say on the average he took in 300 or less.. at least now a days he does that..

thanks. i am going to give this a go in a couple of months.

i asume you could play around with the order of the exercises, eg my shoulders need work but my chest is good...where as your friend will start with chest.

great post by the way thanks

Any new story times coming up soon !

guns.. the schedule would vary.. many a time he would do that bodypart schedule and take a day off.. so it might be chest, back, delts and skip a day then hit arms and legs.. then skip a day and so on.. so basically a every other day routine..
mighty john, i would say on the average he took in 300 or less.. at least now a days he does that..

less than 300 at 5'6 240 lean??? what about carbs,fats?

hows his training now any more stories

yeah, di he go back to his original routine or sticking with his new approach his trainer put him on.

did he have any conclusions he drew from the 2 different approaches?

this story is exactly what i used to build my program. ive read it a thousand times and i love it. ive never had this much fun training my balls off!

What the hell, Lats?! Get your ass on here and write something!

;) :D

bump- great thread

haha an old thread but definately worth the read. thanks for sharing LATS, very helpfull info for us all

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131