over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A lot of Tren abusers... WTF?!

Have a friend that is an old school vet. At 39 he just had his heart replaced. He himself blames the Ten abuse and he is no need or anything. You can't tell people to be smart....

For me there's no need to go above 100mg EOD. Works phenomenal at that dose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It acts fast and hard. What other reason do you need?
I havent used it in over a decade because it treats me badly, but I sure as hell would if I could.

how were size gains with high test and tren compared to low test/high tren? gonna be adding tren at 600mg to the 675mg test/450mg mast im already on here soon

I got more size and more sides with high/high. high test just makes me feel shitty. It seems like the high test makes the tren sides more prominent for me. I get more anxiety, sweats, sleep problems.

low t/high tren i feel great. I don't get as "big" but I like how i look much better. Harder, thicker, less puffy.. I get less sides too.

That's just my experience though. I generally dont go above 400-500test (depending on brand) and 6-800 tren. If i need more size or a boost, I'll add tren a or a little parabolin. Anything over 750 test w/tren fucks me up i feel like..

I got more size and more sides with high/high. high test just makes me feel shitty. It seems like the high test makes the tren sides more prominent for me. I get more anxiety, sweats, sleep problems.

low t/high tren i feel great. I don't get as "big" but I like how i look much better. Harder, thicker, less puffy.. I get less sides too.

That's just my experience though. I generally dont go above 400-500test (depending on brand) and 6-800 tren. If i need more size or a boost, I'll add tren a or a little parabolin. Anything over 750 test w/tren fucks me up i feel like..

yea ive actually never given the high/high thing a try. ive done low test/high tren and as you said i looked great, just lacked the size i would've liked. i wont go higher than 750 test myself, well i dont think i will since i broke out terribly on my back last time i did!

Anyone who takes this substance is abusing it, it's for animals! But who gives a fuck, the results speak for themselves!!!!!

HMM I guess tren is the only aas abused?
A Dr. prescribed trt dose is about 140 mgs. p/w on the high side
guys are and have been doing 2 grams +: common
whats a Dr. prescribe EQ for? @ what dose????????
NPP?ect. ect.
so people using Tren at what ever dose and at however a period of time is something NEW????????
OLD NEWS if ya ask me.
Or is it as you do more research you learn more????
the truth will reveal itself to those that look for it.
Perfect just know it when you see it.

I don't think anyone has possibility to stay on it in moderate/high dose for that long time ( 12+ months ).

If someone is making something like for example: tren for 8-12 weeks, than only test for next 8-12 weeks, than again blast with tren etc. etc. or do cycle/PCT/cycle/PCT it can be ok becouse beetwen blasts they have time to recovery health and psychology ( fewer or more, never mind ).

But this topic is about people who want to make blast time year round.

What guys do You think about grow populairty of Trenbolone? I see there is from day to day more and more people which are using it in big doses for a long time...

We can wait for it and people will be use it year round, without going off Tren.

OMG - it is hurush drug for health and psychology, how they can run it year round in moderate/high dosage?
Says who? How many people died so far from trenbolone?

Your 32 posts show dude. It's an AR-mediated compound that has been used for YEARS.

Abuse? What "abuse"? What are speaking of specifically?

I don't think anyone has possibility to stay on it in moderate/high dose for that long time ( 12+ months ).

If someone is making something like for example: tren for 8-12 weeks, than only test for next 8-12 weeks, than again blast with tren etc. etc. or do cycle/PCT/cycle/PCT it can be ok becouse beetwen blasts they have time to recovery health and psychology ( fewer or more, never mind ).

But this topic is about people who want to make blast time year round.

Fuck all that. Here, lift as hard as you can 3+ times per week hitting every bodypart with as much intensity as you can, eat everything in sight with protein - while doing that, take 600mg tren per day with 100mg test and in 9 months, nobody will know who the hell you even are.

Fuck all that. Here, lift as hard as you can 3+ times per week hitting every bodypart with as much intensity as you can, eat everything in sight with protein - while doing that, take 600mg tren per day with 100mg test and in 9 months, nobody will know who the hell you even are.

say whaaaa:eek:

check inbox btw

I love tren and feel godlike while on it. I'm planning to stay on year round for the next few years. :headbang:

By "abuse" i mean something like 500mg+ tren week straight 12 months ( or longer... ) without going down with dose. Do You know anyone on competition level ( Amatour / Pro, never mind ) who is practicing it? I think no...

To be honest I have no idea how people stay on AAS all year around.

I have only done 2 cycle in a time span of 3 years and every time I was thinking "OMG the recovery and growth is so awesome but I can not WAIT until I'm done with this cycle".

Have a friend that is an old school vet. At 39 he just had his heart replaced. He himself blames the Ten abuse and he is no need or anything. You can't tell people to be smart....

Sorry to hear that bro. But from what I have learned heart disease is caused not by the AAS, but by the side effects of High BP and bad cholesterol. If you take care of those, a person should be able to use AAS indefinitely without significant health risks.

By "abuse" i mean something like 500mg+ tren week straight 12 months ( or longer... ) without going down with dose. Do You know anyone on competition level ( Amatour / Pro, never mind ) who is practicing it? I think no...

What gives you the right to say staying on is abuse but cycling on and off are not???

If you are thinking of the sides, consider that the sides are easily controlled if a person pays attention and gets the proper medical care.

One of the reasons I have decided to stay on, is because it is easier to control the sides if I am using a steady amount, rather than cycling, because the sides from steady levels of hormones are easier to manage than those from levels that fluctuate.

Last edited:

That will vie for hilarious post of the year for sure. I can run tren year round and keep BP in reason if my diet is good. As long as bloods stay reasonable and I can take enough Ambien I am G2G.

To be honest I have no idea how people stay on AAS all year around.

I have only done 2 cycle in a time span of 3 years and every time I was thinking "OMG the recovery and growth is so awesome but I can not WAIT until I'm done with this cycle".

Why do you feel you cannot wait til the cycle ends? I feel like god most of the time when on cycle. If you start to get tired or just feel warn down, just take a few days or a week off.

Why do you feel you cannot wait til the cycle ends? I feel like god most of the time when on cycle. If you start to get tired or just feel warn down, just take a few days or a week off.

are you saying off the gym, or off "supps"?

That will vie for hilarious post of the year for sure. I can run tren year round and keep BP in reason if my diet is good. As long as bloods stay reasonable and I can take enough Ambien I am G2G.

One question, did u try it? I mean run tren year round?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131