over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A lot of Tren abusers... WTF?!

I love Tren, if health for me was no concern would do it year round, the cycle just got off of was 18 week with Tren a at 500mg a week. Only downfall was the sadness of cycling off it lol

And i red it on this forum, by Big A. I don't know it is truth or fiction but it is implling something....

Pros have got their diet, training (health for the most part) and rest up to a standard that works for them perfectly, but they are only the size they are due to the drugs they take. Don't beleive the crap from anyone, that they are not, even from the 'in the know' people that are on this board. Those very same people for the most part have used/use extremely higher dosages than what they preach. Why do they preach the low dosages? - various personal agendas.

Reality is that as a rule, 1g per week of test non stop year round is the 'off' time for the pros. Gear is added as it's obtained - no real detailed cycles as such. As long as they take the high dosages of gear, they'll grow (as long as the diet, training, health and sleep is up to scratch as mentioned previously).

Several grams of test per week, several grams of anabolics per week, up to 2g/week of tren, a shit load of orals, insulin several times a day year round, GH as much as can be afforded - 15 to 30IU/day, etc.

OTH, high dose of tren in Your opinion is i.e 600mg week?

Thanks for the explanation. I now see what your saying.For me at least, this is a recipe to end up not just big, but big and fat. Some might say bulk first, and worry about cutting later, but just personally I'd rather make slow, lean gains.

Sent using Tapatalk
Yea, you will be always get fat when you will be abuse carbs, most of all in off/rest days. If you will be train 3x week it's easy to get fat even with Trenbolone.

And i red it on this forum, by Big A. I don't know it is truth or fiction but it is implling something....

OTH, high dose of tren in Your opinion is i.e 600mg week?
No I consider high dose over a gram per week.

been on 100 tren 50 test for a while... Jacked and lovin it

Yea, you will be always get fat when you will be abuse carbs, most of all in off/rest days. If you will be train 3x week it's easy to get fat even with Trenbolone.
No.

How's your bloods on this? Starting to hear more and more ppl incorporating tren in their cruises

Also interested in bloods. Are you actually growing and getting stronger on this dose or maintaining from a previous blast?

Ouch you mentioned in your "rant" lol, that high tren(600) low test(100) weekly with lots of food and hard training would drastically change you. I'm guessing you feel the high tren will be all that's needed drug wise to do the job of both adding size AND dropping fat?

Also interested in bloods. Are you actually growing and getting stronger on this dose or maintaining from a previous blast?

ive been on 100mg tren ew and 100mg test c ew since july 13....all bloodwork normal....at least the bloodwork thats included in the female hormone lab provided by privatemdlabs

my dr that prescibes the test cyp just ran bw 2 weeks ago...he says all normal also

This may be the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted in a serious thread. jrock, you've done better than this. It's cool though :), nobody's perfect.

Ouch you mentioned in your "rant" lol, that high tren(600) low test(100) weekly with lots of food and hard training would drastically change you. I'm guessing you feel the high tren will be all that's needed drug wise to do the job of both adding size AND dropping fat?
You are just a young pup and what you need very badly is too drop the 200 bucks and get a personal trainer. This has been discussed on this forum time and time again and you haven't gotten it by now, either you haven't read enough or you aren't going to "get it" until it's told to you.

I never said "high tren". High dose tren would scatter your brain. I'm simply saying this. AND this is the last time I'm going to say it: a LOT of PED's, a lot of heavy lifting, and a lot of food. That's what I'm saying. The rest is hyped-up, trumped-up, nonsense by people usually trying to make money off you. If you like it, and it works for you, hey. Good. But I stand by my original statement 100%.

This may be the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted in a serious thread. jrock, you've done better than this. It's cool though :), nobody's perfect.

You are just a young pup and what you need very badly is too drop the 200 bucks and get a personal trainer. This has been discussed on this forum time and time again and you haven't gotten it by now, either you haven't read enough or you aren't going to "get it" until it's told to you.

I never said "high tren". High dose tren would scatter your brain. I'm simply saying this. AND this is the last time I'm going to say it: a LOT of PED's, a lot of heavy lifting, and a lot of food. That's what I'm saying. The rest is hyped-up, trumped-up, nonsense by people usually trying to make money off you. If you like it, and it works for you, hey. Good. But I stand by my original statement 100%.

well my bad geez lol:eek:

You should probably take ouchs advice rather than makes countless posts about obscure things and focus on the basics. You spend a lot of time overanaylzing minor details and frankly regurgitating the things you see posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

You should probably take ouchs advice rather than makes countless posts about obscure things and focus on the basics. You spend a lot of time overanaylzing minor details and frankly regurgitating the things you see posted.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 2

ok

Question

So Can I run a 1 to 1 ratio of Tren and Test E ? I thought it had to be 2 test to 1 tren.

man I am such a wuss I keep pussing out on tren... I am worried people will look at me and immediately know im on juice lol... cant have that at my job..

I believe low test higher tren seems to be the safest route

man I am such a wuss I keep pussing out on tren... I am worried people will look at me and immediately know im on juice lol... cant have that at my job..

I believe low test higher tren seems to be the safest route

I get more people asking questions when I am on "bloofy" compounds. Tren... They just assume I am dieting hardcore and hitting the cardio. Dont get me wrong you can def grow and look beastly on tren but for most guys who are inexperienced or have yet to figure tren out, it will give them a bit of a fitness physique look, tight and dry.

Now... bump those carbs up nice and high and sweaty like a mofo, yea you might get a comment or two. But really it takes a long time before you cant just pass it off as good diet, dedication to the gym and rest. Cause hey, you should be getting/doing all 3 of those anyways right ;)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131