over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A lump on my front delt.

packing_it_on

Registered
I switched from test cyp to prop about a week ago, and I've been experiencing a fair bit of pain at the injection sites, but nothing I can't live with.

I shot 1ml prop, and 3ml L-carnatine into my front delt 3 days ago, and all seemed fine. The following morning I woke up and I was very swollen.

The swelling has gone down a bit, there is no redness, no heat etc. It doesn't feel like an abscess, but it's painful to touch.

I'm taking some ibuprofen to help with inflamation.

I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this, and if there is anything I should be worried about?

Thanks in advance.

You might have not gotten your shot deep into the muscle and it is in between 2 muscles and isn't getting absorbed. nothing to worry about.

4 ml into anterior delt is a lot. Think about dividing it up bi-laterally.

Stick it with an empty dart and aspirate, if you draw pus you have an abscess

I just had the same problem last week and it went away after bout 1 week. It was sore but I didnt let it get to me. I also agree with Amazon Doll.
Maybe you might wanna put half in each delt and see how that goes.

Stick it with an empty dart and aspirate, if you draw pus you have an abscess
best not to mess with it. If it is an abcess, his body temp would rise due to it fighting off an infection. Take your tempature.

and all you noobs should take your temp daily to find out what YOUR normal tempature is...everyone is different. Knowing your baseline is just smart

Thanks for all the replies, it's much appreciated.

I think Amazon Doll and Chef hit the nail on the head.

I thought about trying to drain it this morning, but I think I'll just wait it out. It's smaller today than it was yesterday.

I actually take my temperature several times a day because I'm running T3 and clen. It seems to fluctuate a lot though. 31.7c right now. :)

-Pack

get concerened if your tempature starts to rise but I doubt it will.

And leave the damn thing alone and dont be poking around it with a needle! :D

I have seen these types of lumps stick around for a few weeks.

best not to mess with it. If it is an abcess, his body temp would rise due to it fighting off an infection. Take your tempature.

and all you noobs should take your temp daily to find out what YOUR normal tempature is...everyone is different. Knowing your baseline is just smart

The reason I gave him the advice I did is this: In 29 yrs of use I've only had one abscess and it was about 15 yrs ago. I was also told just leave it alone, esp if you do not have a fever. My mistake was waiting. By the time I went to the doctor it was a mess. I had to have surgery because the infection had gone so deep into the muscle, leaving me with an indent on my left shoulder for life and a very nasty scar. Sticking it with a new sterile syringe and aspirating is a sure way to find out if there is any pus build up and then he can seek treatment ASAP.
No disrespect, just offering my advice as someone who has been there.

Last edited:
Yeah, I hear you and understand your reasoning completely. It will give a difintitve answer if there is pus in there.

let me ask this.....were you monitoring your body tempature all along?

Water base into previous oil area?

I switched from test cyp to prop about a week ago, and I've been experiencing a fair bit of pain at the injection sites, but nothing I can't live with.

I shot 1ml prop, and 3ml L-carnatine into my front delt 3 days ago, and all seemed fine. The following morning I woke up and I was very swollen.

The swelling has gone down a bit, there is no redness, no heat etc. It doesn't feel like an abscess, but it's painful to touch.

I'm taking some ibuprofen to help with inflamation.

I just wanted to know if anyone has experienced this, and if there is anything I should be worried about?

Thanks in advance.

I got myself into a little shit storm injecting suspension into an area of my delt that I had been injecting oil base test into for a while, less than a week previous. I'm just hypothesizing on what caused this.

I think the water base just encapsulated. Anyway, after about two weeks of pain and then more pain I had my wife drain it. 32cc of thick dark red blood the first day and then it got less over the next three days. I don't recommend "playing doctor", but I'm glad we did this and it provided instant relief. I dont think waiting it out would have been best for me with what I had going on.:D

BTW: my body temp never went up.

Yeah, I hear you and understand your reasoning completely. It will give a difintitve answer if there is pus in there.

let me ask this.....were you monitoring your body tempature all along?

After 4 days of pain I did. The internet was no where near where it is today and I could find very little on what to do. My temp was fine, I think the worse was about 99 after about a week or so. Although It was hot to the touch and I stuck it out of desperation. I do not agree with people who try to self treat and withdraw pus several times, day after day. That's just asking for trouble. But i do not thick sticking once with a sterile needle is going to do much damage. That being said, I have had many sore injection sites over the years, thats just part of the game. But nothing bad enough to make me think they were an abscess.

That's what I'm getting at mick, so many injections get sore and a hard lump and when someone is new at this, they panic wondering if they have an infection.

See, having a tempature of 99 is enough to know something is going on, the body gets hotter when there is an infection somewhere, not an all out fever, but a rise.

Then maybe I would be temped to go pokin around before running to the Dr. Its best to know what signs to look for in advance, know what your body's baseline is. (mine is 97.0 so if I get up to 98, I know for me, something is up) Most guys don't do this.

Thanks for all the great advice guys. I appreciate you taking the time with someone who is a little newer to the game.

I was a little worried, seeing as I'm 17 weeks in, without a hiccup until now, but you've put my mind at ease.

The swelling is nearly non existent today, just a small hard lump.

Last edited:
Thanks for all the great advice guys. I appreciate you taking the time with someone who is a little newer to the game.

I was a little worried, seeing as I'm 17 weeks in, without a hiccup until now, but you've put my mind at ease.

The swelling is nearly non existent today, just a small hard lump.

I think ur alright then. My abscess became more painful everyday

BTW, when I went to the doc,, I told him I was on a job site and pierced my shoulder on a stiff sharp wire sticking out of a wall

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131