advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A member here, Ironrod sent me this. Isnt he sick? Please ban him.

Were these all sent through pm's here at Professional Muscle or we these emails sent to you. This all go down today?

Kaiser said:
Hehe, I think that was the wrong thing to tell me ;)
Why do I sense a mail-bomb coming here?

I'll do whatever I can and so will all the guys but need to know if it came to your personal email or a private message here at ProM. I can't do a CPanel search with an email only a username. IRONROD comes back nothing

OuchThatHurts said:
Why do I sense a mail-bomb coming here?

I'll do whatever I can and so will all the guys but need to know if it came to your personal email or a private message here at ProM. I can't do a CPanel search with an email only a username. IRONROD comes back nothing

Talked ot Phil, it came to his personal email.

Funny

I have read this same shit before... Not sure if it was here though, I really dont think it was. I think this nimrod has been spewing this shit around for a while. What a whacko........

Hmm, well obviously we don't need or want people like this around this forum, the only smart choice would be to ban him.

Wow, what a HUUGGE dipshit!!! We'll be hearing about him locked up in a compound with a herd of followers all waiting to float to heaven in a giant bubble after taking a cyanide injection.

Yes, we had our exchanges. They are here on the board if you want to be entertained. I got him banned on countless boards. He's the biggest tosser that exists.

That resume isn't bad but I'd have put Enron and Michael Jacksons career in there, too. What the hell could you have done to attract this guy, Phil? Don't let it get to youo, I'm an asshole magnet, too, so is Jethro Tull.

BigBoyJ said:
Wow, what a HUUGGE dipshit!!! We'll be hearing about him locked up in a compound with a herd of followers all waiting to float to heaven in a giant bubble after taking a cyanide injection.
Thank you BBJ. After the day I've had, that was some FUNNY ASS SHIT!

Yes. I know, I just used foul language.:D :D :D

OuchThatHurts said:
Thank you BBJ. After the day I've had, that was some FUNNY ASS SHIT!

Yes. I know, I just used foul language.:D :D :D

It's ok, man. Cuss all you want, it relieves inner tension and helps release the bowels.

and here I thought I was f**ked in the head lol

BigBoyJ said:
It's ok, man. Cuss all you want, it relieves inner tension and helps release the bowels.

What the FUCK are you guys talking about? :D

Kaiser said:
What the FUCK are you guys talking about? :D

Well, DUH!! We're talking about floating to heaven in a bubble, cyanide injections, FUNNY ASS SHIT and releasing the bowels. Typical bodybuilding stuff, man.

this guy thinks the angels listen to his cammand?Next he will be trying to get you to drink the coolaid.....Remember that,was it Jim Jones .That cult leader that killed everyone then himself by poisoning the coolaid? Maybe he should get a Bible and read ..It doesnt work like that... Man we have some people in this world....

Fellas, Phil, it's just Gabe the Archangel (no not the old UG who I'm sure is still here in yet another incarnation) that has just had a MASSIVE week on chrystal meth. All the other angels told him to "get your shit together - you can't judge people in that state! We're taking that farking sword and shit off you!".... but alas, poor Gabe couldn't get off the meth and is now just a regular psychotic tool, only he has wings, which is kinda weird.

Ah fark it, ask him which church he's affiliated with and go and say g'day. IronMike :D

Isnt this the same guy that wants money or something and then starts attacking everyone about sinning when he does not get his way?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131