over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A more recent pic of me, Lycan...

lycan

Registered
Pic taken today, weight still around 240 to 242 lbs. Want honest opinions from guys with competitive experience. I know I am a LONG way from competition shape, goal is at age 50 in 2 yrs, but how much weight do you guys think I need to lose to get in on stage shape, 20,30 lbs or more? I am getting progressively leaner, while trying to maintain or build some lean mass. Welcome any and all thoughts or comments.

Thanks,

Mike aka Lycan

Attachments

• HPIM1136.JPG
    HPIM1136.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 476
Pic taken today, weight still around 240 to 242 lbs. Want honest opinions from guys with competitive experience. I know I am a LONG way from competition shape, goal is at age 50 in 2 yrs, but how much weight do you guys think I need to lose to get in on stage shape, 20,30 lbs or more? I am getting progressively leaner, while trying to maintain or build some lean mass. Welcome any and all thoughts or comments.

Thanks,

Mike aka Lycan

Hey man - you look great - I think 20 lbs would be a max - you don't look that high in BF. id say you just need to tighten up to get some definition, but hey it all depends on what show and who is the competition. IMO you would make a great showing in the 50+ catagory based on locals shows I've seen recently.

Keep it up!

well..

I dont compete so my words wont mean much to you, but i think you look awesome at any age..

congrats and i hope you get the info your looking for from someone

Thanks,

Mike aka Lycan

Honestly I don't think you are a long way from getting on stage at all. You got great shape and you are really lean to be that heavy. I see nice shape and vascularity in your quads. You look pretty solid and I think you would be fine competing next summer at a rock solid 195-200LBS. Next round of photos if you could start shaving. Not only will it give us a clearer view of your leaness if you do plan on competing you might as well get used to it. Also do your relaxed poses from the front, side, and rear. This will also give us a better idea of your overall shape and development. Hope that helps and whether you compete or not you really have nice physique and you look great.

Lookin really good bro!

You look really good right now...Your not that far away into being contest shape...I would say if you gave yourself a good 12-15 weeks of contest prep dieting you could do a show right now at the top of the lightheavys or bottom of the heavyweights...Keep up the good work

you'll never know til you get there

could be 15lbs or 40lbs

depends what YOU think stage shape is

:)

Thanks to everyone for their advice and comments. Have been back training for 3 yrs after a 12 yr hiatus. Been on HRT since 6/2007. Was a FAT 269 lbs when I got on HRT, and have got as low as 228 lbs since. But am bigger and leaner now at 240 than at 228. Set my goal to compete in a local state show in the 50 and over division. I keep thinking I need more lean mass, but I might be better off to just try to really lean out and refine my physique. I know skin calipers are probably not that accurate, last check 2 weeks ago was 42 cm total and 9.3% BF. At any rate, thanks again to everyone, this place keeps me motivated to keep working toward my goal.

Best regards,

Mike aka Lycan

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member