over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

* A MUST READ FOR ALL MEMBERS *

xcelbeyond

The "Elder" Mod
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey Everyone - 1,000 posts kinda snuck up on me!

I wanted to do something special for my 1000th post so I'm letting everyone know what a quality board you've made this place become. We've gotten a lot of good information shared and have created quite a little community. Of course, while I've been in this game quite a while, I don't have all of the answers, as I'm sure many of you have ascertained (can you tell I write grant proposals and RFP's for a living). I try and direct people to the right place/info. I'm sure Big A signed me up for my facilitation skills more than my pure knowledge. So, I'll work my hardest to keep this board what y'all have created - a no-nonsense no-flaming best info board around!

xcel

Congradulations exel on your 1000th post, we all appreciate your input and knowlege, I look forward to reading your next 1000 posts.

Con

Xcel, you have more then helped me on several occionas. Congrats, and keep it up, it is fun talking to ya. This deffintely one of the few boards I like to frequent everday.

Happy thanksgiving, I hope all of you are bringing some protein shakes and red meat to your thanksgiving festivities. I always bring a standing rib roast to the party because turkey sucks,.

They...

are lucky to have you here XCel...you're one of the best on both sides of the game.

SB:cool:

good looking out bro. your good people, alwys willing to
help out i apreciate it

killer

1000 posts!!!

And thats 1000 QUALITY posts, not like someone such as Megamorph on Anabolex who would post "oh yeah" or "bump"
three time in each thread to drive up his post total!

A good fella in my book!

Xcel -- you were a cool bro at the fina board and when you invited me here I was thankful, but as you can see, I REALLY dig this board. So thankkful is more like totally in debt to you lol!

Too bad we did not know each other earlier as I had at least 5 fights in Portland.

One of these days I would like to meet some of the members and there is a handful of members/mods I would like to sit down with/train/meet. You are in that handful bro.

-Ivan-

thx xcelbeyond
your one bro the rest of us can count on to help whatever it may be :D

Xcel- bro.....you've been a huge part of the knowledge that I have recieved from this board. You helped tremendously to make this the place to be. Always looking out for the bros here and giving us the knowledge or pointing us in the right direction. You da man, thanks for your superior dedication to the board. Keep up the hard work! I take back the OLD comment...hehe! Take care.

patk

Thanks bros (and bras!). This board is the way it is because of its members. Our membership list reads like a whos-who in bodybuilding - long-time vets, mods from other boards, national-level competitors and IFBB Pros!

I'll go out on a limb and mention those that have come over from Got Fina. I was weened into the board scene at the old Finaplix board, which has evolved into GotFina. I don't mean to leave anyone out but - vitor, ivan, stevhnsn, dragonfire are vets from the finaplix days. Sandblaster is a standup bro that visits us occaisionally and has moved up to mod posotion at Got Fina. Lots of knowledge has he, and is a strong mofo! I don't mean to leave out any names and do not want everyone else I know from other boards to feel left out!

Let's keep on forging ahead!

xcel

X

What was your first board/ what was your primary board before here?

oh yea and good work old man.
:eek:

Fathead said:
What was your first board/ what was your primary board before here?

oh yea and good work old man.
Well, my first board was Elite loooong before it became a paysite (had a different handle then). I guess that I was somewhat naive - thought that there weren't any "other" forums like this. I couldn't read the players well - I didn't spend a lot of time there. Would try to use it as a resource. Problem was, 1/2 the time people would be flaming you for no specific reason. There were people giving BAD advice, which I could usually distinguish. But if it was a topic i didn't know much about, I couldn't tell the good from the bad. This was probably around 1996 or 1997. I stumbled across a testosterone.net article about making "topical" fina which peaked my interest. This led me back to EF to get hooked up into the old Finaplix board, which hadn't been around that long. This became my new home, It used to be that you couldn't post a reply without stating the specific scientific article that your data came from. I learned a ton over there. Unfortunately, it has become more of a "mainstream" type board.

I actually still didn't venture out much, believing that there couldn't be other forums out there (that's no shit!). I ended up going to Triedia (the "old"/original one) because Zyg, for whom I have the upmost respect, was a mod there. Went to Anabolex - lots of smart/good bros there but WAY TOO MANY children and way too much chit-chat. I found goheavy.com and got acquanted with BBA. He invited me over to Ripped Mass when it got started, which became my home away from from home. Then, just out of nowhere, when it was rockin' and rollin', it went offline! It got revived by willk and Big A. and Professional Bodybuilding spawned off of it - this became my new home away from home. Then, just out of nowhere, when it was rockin' and rollin', it went offline! The site basically got stolen from BigA!!!

When Big A started Professional Muscle, he asked me to be a mod and how could I turn down my good friend? Of course I've been to NUMEROUS other boards spending quite a bit of time at Anabolic Paradise, Animal's Forum (don't post much there, but read a ton of good sh*t) Anabolic Extreme and Anabolic Fitness (and countless others!!). I even got Animal to post over here when we first opened and he hasn't been posting ANYWHERE other than his own forum for months (I know - he got booted off most for his renegade attitude, but is one smart mofo).

Now that's one long-ass, winded answer! :D

xcel

Last edited:
I think we've all said it, or at least thought it, but this is a no-nonense, quality board with great members. Since I joined this board, I've put on about 20 lbs and feel alot better about my physique, although, there's still a long, long way to go. Granted, some of that's in my @ss :D , but thanks to the nutritional/training/supplement information I've read and the help I've received from other bros just from the time being here, I've made some significant strides, at least IMO. I definitely call this place "home."

P.S. Bump (hehe, that was for you Mike, so I can get my total up!)

:D

---slide---

Thanks xcel. It's good to have you here and same goes to everyone else.
I believe that this is what a board should be - people with the same interests talking about the same things and respecting each other.

MikeS - what's wrong with Bump? ;) That Megamorph is a loser. Him and Fonz from Elite. Two kids with attitudes. Have you seen their pics? Skinny and fat. Their attitudes are horrendous. Fonz was once arguing with me and posted his IQ to show his superiority - it was lower than mine LOL It's a pity that people like them are around, as they can make good boards go bad just by themselves.
I mean, it is clearly a psychological problem that they have. They must have serious things lacking in their real lives and then they have to make this persona on the boards to compensate for them. And it is obvious, as on the boards, they constantly have to be 'involved' in every topic, even if they don't know jack about it, just so they can feel important and to feel that they are still in the 'limelight'. God forbid someone else might take the spotlight off them for a second.

well big a , the sad thing is that you know that fonz probably exagerated his iq in his post. so it is much lower than yours lol

Ive come across a few of those guys in my travels on the net. There is so much bs out there for us young guys its hard to sort all of it out. iam realy glad ive found this site there is A ton of good info here for every one. But unlike most boards there isnt alot of flaming,so some of us dont feel stupid about asking simple questions here.

Great job

Xcel you do a great job, and your not even a whitey,hehe..........

????

What? I thought he was white??

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear